Chapter 20

Let's Rock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You just finished practice. There were a lot of fans outside waiting for Super Junior to go out so they told you all to wait for a while until it calmed down.

You were checking your phone when Taeyeon approached you. As soon as you noticed she was there you hid your phone. She frowned but the put on a smile so you wouldn’t notice.

“Hey.” She said, sitting beside you on the floor.

“Hi.” You said, smiling. “I have to go somewhere in a bit so I’ll meet you at my parent’s place.” You explained and she nodded, confused.

“Where do you have to go?” She asked, she was wondering if you were seeing someone behind her back and she didn’t like that at all.

“Somewhere.” You said, raising your arm to wrap it around her. She moved away, frowning and you sighed. “Tae.”

“What?” She asked, looking away from you. You smiled, moving closer and hugged her before she could get away. “Let me go!” She said, trying to escape your hold. You sighed again, letting go of her.

“I’m just going to get a haircut, I wanted it to be a surprise.” You said, taking out your phone and showing her the texts between you and the hairdresser. All it said was when and where she could cut it. Which was in half an hour at her salon. She glared at you, playfully and you chuckled. She then moved closer and you side hugged her.

“I thought you were hiding something.” She whispered and you chuckled again.

“I was trying to.” You said as she buried her face on your neck, biting it softly. “Oww!” She then kissed it.

“What haircut are you getting?” She asked.

“I’m not telling you.” You said, shaking your head. She faced you.

“Why not?” She asked, smiling.

“Cause you’re mean to me.” You said, pouting. She pecked your lips and you smiled. “Still not going to tell you.”

“Fine…” She said and kissed your cheek, she then rested her head on your shoulder.

 

A security guard told you that the fans had left and you all could leave. The girls had to stay for a while, because while waiting they started coming up with ideas for the concert and now they were too excited to stop brainstorming. You had your appointment so you were the first one to leave.

You were walking through the parking lot, checking the address on your phone so you knew where exactly to go when a voice stopped you.

“If it is the famous ___.” You heard a man say and turned around.

“Do I know you?” You asked, backing away as he walked closer.

“I’d be surprised if you did, but I do know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter