Chapter 15

Let's Rock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few weeks later Sunny was still living with you and Taeyeon. She was never alone because either you or Taeyeon kept her company. She’s been sleeping in your spare bedroom which is now her own. She’s been doing a radio show every night for the past two weeks and she loves it. She’s in good terms with Jessica. They’ve talked about it and now they are friends again.

Taeyeon has to leave for a couple of days to record a new music video for TTS. You both were lying down on the couch, enjoying some time together before she left.

“When will you be back?” You asked as she moved a strand of hair away from your face.

“In two days.” She said, cupping your cheek and pulling you closer. You smiled at her and kissed her lips. She kissed you back, cupping your other cheek. You parted the kiss but stayed close. She smiled, wrapping her arms around your neck and hugging you. You buried your face on her neck, giving it a kiss.

Sunny came out of her room, she then joined you in the living room.

“Hey lovebirds, do you mind if I watch TV?” She asked, standing beside the couch.

“Not at all.” Taeyeon said as you both sat up. She rested her head on your shoulder and you side hugged her, kissing her head. Sunny sat down beside you both and patted your knee.

“She’s only going away for a couple of days.” Sunny said, smiling. You frowned.

“But I’ll miss her.” You said, hugging Taeyeon tighter. Sunny rolled her eyes, reaching for the remote. Taeyeon giggled, wrapping her arms around your waist.

“I’ll miss you too, baby” Taeyeon said, kissing your cheek. Sunny sighed, shaking her head.

Taeyeon got a text message.

“I have to go, baby.” She said, kissing your cheek again. You sighed, sadly.

“Okay...” You said, standing up. You helped her with her bag and walked her to the door.

“Thanks baby.” She said, smiling while taking the bag. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” You said, kissing her lips. She said goodbye to you both and left.

 

In the afternoon, you and Sunny were spending some quality time in her bedroom. She was looking at random stuff on her laptop while you just lied down beside her, looking at pictures of you and Taeyeon.

“You should find yourself a girlfriend.” You told Sunny, who just shook her head. “What about that girl… Hyomin?” You asked and she chuckled.

“She’s one of my best friends, I don’t have feelings for her” She said, she then got a bottle of water and took a sip.

“Okay… then… What about Hara?” You asked. Sunny chocked on her water. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter