Chapter 25

Let's Rock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You woke up at around five am in your parents’ bed. You spent the whole night crying in your mom’s arms but you finally let out all the anxiousness you’d built up for the past few weeks.

You got up and went to the bathroom to clean your face and remove your make up. Once you finished, you went to your bedroom and walked in silently. You changed your clothes since you were still wearing your concert’s outfit and got it bed. Taeyeon was sleeping in it facing the wall so you scooted closer to her and back hugged her.

 

A couple of hours later, Taeyeon woke up and smiled when she felt your arms wrapped around her. She turned around, you were frowning so she placed her hand on your neck carefully not to wake you and then caressed your jaw with her thumb.

“It’s okay… I’m here…” She whispered. Your face relaxed and you smiled. Taeyeon guided your head to rest on her shoulder and you unconsciously snuggled to her, nuzzling her neck. “I’m here…” She whispered again, running her fingers through your hair. “Forever…” She kissed your head softly and held you close to her.

 

A loud thud woke you up. You and Taeyeon looked at each other wide eyed and sat up. You then heard Sunny and Hara laughing in the room next door. You glanced at Taeyeon and you both chuckled, lying down again on your bed. And snuggling closer.

“Good morning, baby.” Taeyeon said and kissed your cheek. “How are you feeling?”

“Better.” You said, smiling but your smile faded and she frowned. “I’m sorry about yesterday, I shouldn’t have-” She cut you off.

“You don’t have to apologize for anything, okay?” She said cupping your cheeks and you nodded. “Good.”

“___, are you awake?” You heard Sunny say, followed by a few knocks on your wall.

“Yes.” You said loud enough for her to hear.

“Mom says breakfast will be ready in ten.”

“Okay!” You replied and turned back to Taeyeon who kept on glancing at you and back at the wall, confused. You smiled.

“Soonkyu!” You said, standing u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter