Chapter 22

Let's Rock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After only a few days of tests and resting, you were good to go back home. The doctor told you to rest for at least a month before you go back to your normal schedules.

You were now picking up your things. Your doctor already gave you your discharge papers and you were just waiting for Hara to pick you up.

A nurse walked into the room with a small bag.

“This is what I was telling you about earlier.” She said, opening the bag and placing a few things on the bed.

“The water proof thing?” You asked.

“Yes, these ones are waterproof.” She said pointing to a blue adhesive pads box. “The ones on the right are not but they’re more comfortable.” She explained and you nodded. “You can keep them. If you need more you can get them here or at any pharmacy.”

“Thank you.” You said, packing them inside your bag.

Hara walked in soon after.

“Do you have everything?” She asked and you turned around.

“Yup, all ready.” You smiled and picked up your bag.

“Do you need help?” She asked and you shook your head.

“I got it, thank you.” You said, walking with her.

 

When you got home all the lights were turned off. You left your bag on the floor and walked in with Hara. The lights suddenly .

“Welcome home, ___!” The girls and your band said.

“Thank you!” You said, smiling wide.

After greeting and hugging everyone you sat down on the couch. The wound hurt and you couldn’t stand for long without feeling tired. You were still a little weak.

Your band sat down with you.

“Who do we have to beat up? Just tell us and we will.” Key said and you smiled, sadly.

You haven’t thought much of that guy. The police arrested him and put him in jail. They asked you a few questions the day after it happened. With that and the girl’s testimonies they had all they needed to lock him up for a long time.

The guys started talking about the different ways they knew to beat up someone. You just spaced out, remembering what happened.

You felt a hand on your shoulder and got startled. You stood up and turned around, bumping on the coffee table and almost falling. You looked at Taeyeon, who was the one who touched your shoulder, with a terrified look on your face and she froze. Everyone got quiet.

“Sorry.” You said and went to your room. Sunny followed you.

 

Everyone stayed there, not knowing what to do. A few minutes later Sunny went back to the living room.

“Is she okay?” Minho asked, worried.

“She’ll be fine.” Sunny said, smiling a bit.

“I think we should go.” Sooyoung said and everyone agreed.

Sunny noticed that Taeyeon was still frozen in place, looking down. She approached her.

“Taengo, why don’t you go with her?” Sunny said, squeezing her shoulder a bit.

Taeyeon nodded and went to your room. She knocked and walked in, carefully. You were lying in bed, staring out the window.

“Baby?” Taeyeon said, approaching your bed. You patted the space behind you on the bed and extended your arm. She smiled and got in, back hugging you carefully. You held her hand and placed it on your chest, she could feel your heart racing. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.” She said, moving your hair away from your neck and nuzzling it.

“It’s okay, I’m just a little jumpy that’s all.” You said, tilting your head. She started giving you kisses up and down your neck. You sighed in content and snuggled closer to her. She felt your heart slow down, slightly and smiled.

“Relax, baby…” She whispered in your ear. You nodded and turned your head to face her. “Hey…” She whispered again and captured your lips. You kissed her back,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter