Chapter 24

Let's Rock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been more than a month since that man attacked you. You have permission from your doctor to go back to your normal routine, so you were now practicing for an upcoming concert. All the artists from the company are going to be there.

You were now talking to the stage director, he always has cool ideas for your performances.

“So, you walk all the way to the back of the big stage while the lights are out and then you start playing ‘devil’s cry’.” He said and you nodded.

“Got it.” You said, taking notes.

“And then as Taeyeon starts singing she’ll be lifted up to the center of the small stage, the one in the middle of the venue.” He continued and you nodded again. “The lights will be on her up until the first ‘run’, then all the lights will lit up and then focus on you both only. You have 30 seconds to make your way to her. Then she’ll move behind you and place her arm over your shoulder. Once she’s done singing, she’ll make you face her and you both kiss.” He explained and you went wide eyed. “Then lights out and the platform will lower you both under the stage.”

“You want us to kiss on stage?” You asked, amused.

“Yes, it will be a great end and the fans will love it.” He said, grinning and you laughed.

“You just want to see us make out, you ert!” You told him and hit him playfully with the notepad. He laughed.

 

After talking to the choreographer it was time to decide on clothes and make up.

“Black?” The makeup artist asked and you nodded. “Nice.” She said and you both grinned.

“The clothes will be black too, now that your hair is white.” The stylist said. “With a bit of white too or maybe red.” You and the makeup artist nodded. “Do you want to show your abs or not?” She asked.

“I don’t know if they’ll be happy seeing the scar.” You said talking about the fans.

“I can make it look cool, with some design or something.” The makeup artist said and you turned to look at her, wondering.

“Like, drawing something on it?” You asked and she nodded. “Cool!” You said and you both high fived.

 

 

A week later…

 

It was time for the big moment. The lights dimmed and you made your way to the stage. One minute till you have to start playing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter