Chapter VIII

Hidden thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Three days before he left to London…

His mom finally talk to him and finally can receive the situation and she just can support Seungyoon’s decision. Which make Seungyoon relieved.

Seungyoon’s POV

Here I am standing at the park waiting for someone.

It’s pretty cold even when the sun shine brightly.

I put my hand inside my pant pocket.

I keep on looking around the park, hoping to see someone.

Nothing.

I just can sigh, is that person forget ?

It’s okay though, who am I anyway ?

Maybe I should take a walk for a while, because maybe I’ll miss this place.

In three days I’ll leave this place, this town. I’ll leave everything in here, including my memory in here.

And I’ll leaving my love… too.

 

 

 

Seungyoon keep walking, wandering around the park. His cheek and nose were red.

He stopped in front of a small café, he sigh let out a white steam.

“I’ll miss this place the most..” he look at the café glass wall melancholy.

“hey..” someone pat his shoulder softly.

He turn around and his eyes meet with a pair of brown orbs. His heart beat like a drum, suddenly he has an urge to hug the person in front of him, searching for a comfort after a never ending problem he has. He wants to cry in his warm and comforting embrace. But he knows that he can’t do it, it’ll just remain as a dream that will never come true.

“hey..” he replied, snapped from his silly imagination.

“I was searching you all around the park… glad finally I can find you..” that person said to him out of breath. 

“slow down.. are you running ?” Sengyoon asked smiling.

“y.yes.. I’m sorry I was late..” that person apologize.

“it’s okay… I’m enjoying myself looking around the park. It’s been along time since the last time I come here…” Seungyoon said as he scan his surrounding. “I miss this place..” he whispered.

“me too..” the person in front him agreeing.

“So… ready for the fun ?” eungyoon asked playfully.

“yes!!” that person replied exited.

“As always the energized Nam Taehyun that I know. So let’s go..!” Seungyoon shout as he run leaving Taehyun.

Just for today, he want to spend his time with Taehyun. Just for today, he wants to forget his burden. And just for this one day let him to think that they’re still together as a couple and have a good memories with Taehyun. Just for this only day …

“YAH!! You’re cheating!!” Taehyun shouted as he try to catch up with Seungyoon.

“The one who lose will pay for everything today..” Seungyoon shouted back, laughing .

“YAH!! YOU JERK!!”

Actually deep inside of his heart, Taehyun feel confuse. Yesterday out of sudden Seungyoon called him after in a while, after their breaking up Seungyoon almost never contacted him. Never. Usually it’s always him who took the initiative to text him first and the latter will only gave him a short reply or just simply ignoring his text. But, just yesterday Seungyoon called him and asked him to go out, he want to ask ‘Why?’ ‘What is the reason?’. But, he choose to set it aside because he’s too happy and he doesn’t want to spoil the chance.  Even with a confuse heart he still follow Seungyoon, he just want to enjoy this moment.

Maybe this is a good sign, he thinks. Maybe their relation will get better after this, little did he know that the reality is 180 degree different from his speculation..

And for the rest of the day Seungyoon spent his time with Taehyun. They have fun, eating ice cream, chatting, joking, buyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter