Chapter VI

Hidden thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That day Seungyoon has made a bunch of lie. Lies towards his mom, about he didn’t go home that night. And it was the first time in his life he lie towards his mom. And the guilty feeling inside his heart is increase.

He feels like a really bad man. He hates himself. But, he said to himself that it was for the best.

It was a weeks after the incident and the girl didn’t call him too. And it’s been a week too he can’t look Taehyun in the eyes, he can’t even lift his face too facing the latter, he is too ashamed with himself, he doesn’t know why but he feel like he has done a big sin towards the latter. But, the good thing is their relationship is getting better it’s not as tense as before, but not as good as before neither.

And about the girl didn’t contacted him it’s make him feel a mixed feeling. He feel relieved, that’s means there’s nothing happened at least. But in the other hands he feel worried, what if the girl kill herself ? that’s means he take away other people life.

He shook that though away and say to him self that he should think positively.

He was on his way back home. He ‘s walking at the school hallway, and there’s a crowded at there.

He can hear the sound of some boys and girl laugh.

“hey… you nerd. You should look at your appearance. It’s and ugly…” a boy mocking at a girl who just keep looking down holding a book close to her chest.

“and smell..” a red haired girl added, pinching her nose and make a ‘I-want-to-puke’ face.

Other kids just laughing.

“don’t you change your clothes? Seriously, every time I see you it hurting my eyes, you’re just.. eww..” the red haired girl continued.

“why ? you don’t have money..?” A boy approaching the poor girl. “ck… I know. You’re just a nerd, what do you have anyway. Except your ugly thick glasses..”

Another round of laughter.

SYeungyoon go through the crowded and see the scene in front of him, a bully. But, there’s something that catch his eyes, the nerdy girl. A girl who wear a thick round glasses and her hair was tied into two. Totally nerd. But, it’s not that. The girl is familiar.

Wait.

That girl is the girl that day. Seungyoon’s heart beat faster. His eyes went wide.

“If you want to, I’ll give you money, a lot of money, but.. it’s not free of course..your appearance is , but your body I think…”

“YAH !!” Seungyoon shouted makes all of people looking at him including the boy and the nerdy girl. “Watch your mouth bastard. Aishh … really you’re just a pathetic bastard who only know how to spend your parents money. So pathetic.”

“what?” the guy scot away from his prey and looking at Seungyoon with angry eyes.

“I think you’re not deaf..” Seungyoon said calmly.

“yah.. who do think you are ?” the guy is like he ready to beat Seungyoon to death.

“it’s not important. Just stop disturbing other people, it’s make you look like a street dog who begging for food.”

A punch.

Seungyoon’s lips bleeding.

“I’ve talking to you nicely. And this is how you’re treat me ?” Seungyoon said as he brush his bleeding lips.

A HARD PUNCH. Seungyoon punch back the guy until that guy is falling on his back.

Seungyoon stepped on the boy chest and saying, “I’m playing nice on you this time. Stop disturbing her or I’ll kill you..” and with that he take the nerdy girl hand and leaving the gasp from other student.

“are you okay ?” Seungyoon asked looking at the girl.

But, the girl is avoiding eyes contact with him.

“uhmm… I don’t know if you’re study in the same university with me. So, are you okay ?” Seungyoon asked a little awkward.

GREAT. They’re study in the same university. And… Seungyoon didn’t know but there’s something inside him that worried, what if the girl tell other student ? aishh.. NO..it’s impossible.

“thank you..” that’s the only word the girl said before she run, leaving Seungyoon alone.

Since that day, he never see the nerdy girl anymore. And he never see Taehyun too. He miss him. He miss Taehyun. But what can he do ? Taehyun has a girlfriend, how can he forget about that.

It was spring time, the scenery is very beautiful.

And Seungyoon was sitting at the park at his university. Reading a book.

“hey..” someone patting his shoulder.

Seungyoon turn around and soon he can feel that his heart beating rapidly.

“uhm.. hi” he said shockingly.

“ahh…today the weather is nice, isn’t it ? what are you reading ?” that person looking the book in Seungyoon’s hands, a little too closer for Seungyoon taste.

“uhm.. nothing..” Seungyoon answered, still looking at the person, amazed.

“you never change, you’re still the bookworm Kang Seungyoon that I know..”

“what are you doing in here, Taehyun-ah ?” Seungyoon finally got his sense back. His eyes never leaving Taehyun’s beautiful face that glowing under the sunlight.

“why ? am I not allowed to be here ?” Taehyun asked, looking at Seungyoon straight in the eyes. Makes Seungyoon’s heart trembling.  

“haha.. no.. it just, you..aishh.. nothing..” it just because you’re always with your girlfriend all the time.

“haha.. why ? because I what ?” Taehyun laugh too. You can see happiness glittering in is small eyes, words that can describe his feeling right now is ‘Happy, really really happy’ because it’s been a long time since he can be with Seungyoon and it’s been a long time too since the last time he see Seungyoon’s laugh, it’s so beautiful as always. And a warm feeling creep in his heart, Taehyun doesn’t know why but it’s like happiness bomb has explode in his heart because he can feel a burst of happiness fill up his heart.

“no.. it just I didn’t see you in a long time..” it’s a lie.

“hum… yeah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter