Chapter I

Hidden thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We’ve been together for 2 years.

Those secret glance we share at each other to express our forbidden feeling.  Those smile we throw at each other in the middle of a sea of people, maybe it’s normal in other people eyes but, in fact there’s something behind those smile and it’s only the two of us who understand it. I know this is wrong, I know that I shouldn’t do this, I’ve tell it to myself countless times. But, I just can’t … I can’t stop this crazy feeling inside of my heart. It’s gets even crazier every time I meet you, every time I spend my time with you.

At first we’re just a two stranger who takes the same Major at a University and accidently end up live at the same apartment because we want to save our living cost, because we don’t want to burdened our parent. I still remember it, how awkward we’re at that time, you’re a cold person  that was my first impression of you, because you don’t even bother to reply my greeting.

But, as the time flies by you started to show your true self and started to open up a little. We’re getting close with each other, like a best friend. We rely on each other, never hesitate to tell about our secret and problem. Things was normal until we step crossing the line, leaving our safe zone.

I was the one who confessed first and I still remember how surprised you’re. At that time I think you were going to rejected me and get disgust with me, but to my relieve you’re accepting me. Words can’t describe how happy I am that time.

And everything is begin, those smile, those glance, those whisper and low giggle in our small apartment and those light touch. We know that we can’t show it to the public, to our friends, that’s why we’re always careful with every action we make either it was at the campus or at public area. The only place where we can freely show our love was our apartment. Even though it just a simple light touch or just cuddling in the living room, for me it’s more than enough. We want to have an healthy relationship, we don’t want to rush in everything and going too far.

Everything feels so perfect for me. But, one day out of sudden you said to me that you want to breaking up with me. You want us to just stay as a friend. You said that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter