Chapter IV

Hidden thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been three days since their last meet. And it’s been three days too Seungyoon avoiding Taehyun, he is surely makes a very big effort on it, for the God’s sake they were studying at the same university and they were taking the same major yet he successes to run away from Taehyun, they’ll just exchange a greeting to each other. Don’t say Taehyun didn’t knows it, he does. Yet he didn’t said anything about it, he just let it slid off like that. He is not blind, he is not dumb either, he can clearly see how Seungyoon always tries to find an excuse every time he asked him to go out.

‘Ah.. seems like I can’t. I still have some assignment that I need to finish by the end of this week’

‘I need to re-arrangement my instrument’

Or just a simple ‘Maybe next time..’ with an apologizing smile painted on his face.

And Taehyun will replay with  ‘It’s okay..’ and let out a smile that he forcefully put on his face. And today is no different, Seungyoon rejected his offer again.

Taehyun was walking alone among a bunch of college students who were looks so damn happy because school has over. It feels so empty,  usually he’ll walking together with Seungyoon side by side and throw some lame joke at each other, and ended up laughing together.

Then a slice of memories was playing in front of him. There just in front of him, there were two boys walking together, even just looking at their back he can see happiness surrounded them. His breath hitches when the boy at the left side laughing to his friends, it was Seungyoon, his laugh ringing in Taehyun’s ears like a beautiful melody.

“YAH!! I’M NOT!” it was his voice.

“hahahahaha… Just admit it will you ? You said it didn’t you ?” Seungyoon look at him teasingly. And he can see himself huffing in annoyed.

“I said, I’m not” He can hear his own voice said in defensive tone. Try to deny the truth.

“Oh really ? Then how come I hear someone sneaking into my room and saying ‘I love you’ last night” Seungyoon acting like he was thinking, by placing his thumbs on his chin and knitted his eyebrow.

“So, you aren’t sleeping last night!” He can see how priceless his surprised face was.

“Nah.. So you’re really sneaking into my room last night ?” Seungyoon give him an evil smirk.

“Shut up! I’m hungry, let’s go home quickly!” he left Seungyoon behind.

Then he see Seungyoon run after him, grabbing his hands and whispering something into his left ear. After that he can see his flushed face with a shy smile on his face.

Then everything is disappear in a blink of an eyes, he can’t see him and Seungyoon anymore, all he can see is just a bunch of people who crowded the street. Emptiness started to filled up his heart, he frown. And then he said to himself in a very low whisper,

“Life is so cruel”

Then continue to walk.

 

 

Seungyoon was very busy lately or it was more like he busying himself with some stuff to distract  his attention from his ‘Problem’. Now he was sitting at the library, reading a thick book, his eyes was jammed to the book. But, his mind was wandering somewhere else, no matter how many times he tries to concentrate into his reading, he’ll always ended up re-read the same line of a paragraph, he has been like that for an hour. An hour and he didn’t even finished reading a page of the book which only makes him annoyed to no end.

He close the book harshly, inhale and exhale to clear his mind. He close his eyes for a moment then opened it. Still, his mind thinking about thing that he shouldn’t thinking of, thing that he should forget. He stand up, take the book he read earlier into his hand and walking towards the librarian counter.

“I want to borrow this book” he said to the librarian, who only give him a short replay of ‘Okay’

“Can you give me your identity card ?” the librarian asked him.

“Here ..” he handed it to her.

“here.. You have to return it after a week.” She said to him as she handed back his identity card and the book.

“Okay..”

Seungyoon walking out of the library. He shivering a little, glad to know that tomorrow the holiday is start. He can’t imagine it, going to school in this kind of weather. He decide to went back home.

“When will Taehyun come to visit us ?” this question is the first thing he hear the moment he reach his home. Out of all question, why is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter