Chapter II

Hidden thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since that day the relationship between us isn't that good. I also notice it that in these past few days I rarely see you in our apartment. Where are you ? What are you doing ? these kind of thought keeps on playing inside of my head. And the curiosity inside of my heart started to drives me crazy. But, at the same time I feel relieve that you’re not here, because I found it hard to act like nothing happen between us.

I can only sigh, my mind is a mess. I was staring into a space, sitting alone in our kitchen counter, an empty glass in front of me, just like my heart. I ruffled my hair harshly and let out a frustrated groan. Maybe some fresh air will help me to rearrange my messed mind.

Maybe I’m right when I said that  your love towards me is fade away little by little as the time flies by.

And you started to love somebody else, because….

That day, I saw you walking with a girl on a street. You looks so happy, you laugh so brightly at the girl's jokes, the laugh that I never see in this past few months. 

Do you forget about me now ?

Is it that easy for you to forget about your love towards me ?

A girl ?

Thinking about it successes to make me laugh at myself, just how stupid you’re this whole time Kang Seungyoon ? You’ve fooled by your pathetic fantasies. Of course he is a normal guy who likes girl, he isn’t as pathetic as you are. And just like a fool I keep on following the two of you, even though my heart will beating in pain every time I see the two of you act so lovely at each other, something that I can’t do with you before.

My chest burning in anger and jealous. I clenched my hands to lessen my anger but, it failed. My pride was hurt, getting enough with the scene in front of my eyes, I  leave. I walk as fast as I can, I don’t care about where I am going to go all I want is to release this anger feeling. I keep on walking, away from the crowd, away from everyone.

PUNCH.PUNCH.PUNCH.

I keep on hitting the hard wall in front of me. It was hurt, but strangely I like it, it was slightly ease my anger. I can hear my heavy breath echoed in the deserted alley.

Suddenly, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter