Chapter VII

Hidden thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last night they have made a decision. And today Seungyoon gotta tell his Mom. He is nervous and afraid. Because he knows that he’ll disappointing his mom, badly.

Now, they’re sit at the living room. Facing each other.  The atmosphere was so tense, it’s been ten minutes since they’re sat there and Seungyoon didn’t utter a single word. His lips was locked, it’s just too hard to open his lips because he is afraid with the result.

“What is it ?” his mom asked him.

Makes Seungyoon’s heart jolt in nervousness. He swallowing his saliva before he start to talk.

‘Now or never’ Seungyoon said to himself.

And Seungyoon tell her, everything.

His mom just look at him in disbelief. Slowly her eyes was filled with tears and disappointment. Her face was as hard as stone, her lower lips trembled, holding back tears.

“How can you?” that was the only words that he hear from his mom. He can hear it, her voice was trembling , it was like a whisper but Seungyoon still can hear it, this short and simple response makes Seungyoon’s heart scatter into pieces . She getting up, holding up onto the sofa arm try to steadied her shaking body and walking away from Seungyoon into her room.

Seungyoon’s eyes are red, his throat is holding back his cry. He just looking at the closed door in front of him.

“I’m sorry..” he whispered lowly, looking at the closing door with full of pain and guilty. You can hear his voice is tremble too, “I’m really sorry..” he said as if her mother can hear him from behind the closed door.

In this harsh world all he had is just his mother. And he is afraid what if her mother leave him alone. What can he do without her  ?

4 days has passed, and Seungyoon still didn’t get any response from his mom, and it makes him very worried, his life is a mess at that 4 days. He look likes a beggar, his friends asking him what’s wrong but he just ignoring them saying that nothing happen.

Jennie, she is still attending school and sometimes they’ll meet secretly.

Just like now, they meet behind one of the building where no one will see.

“So, are you okay ?” those words is the same words that Seungyoon will always said every time they meet.

And Jennie always answer it with the same answer “Yes..”

“So… how is it?” finally Jennie could asking this question, a question that she keeps for herself in these past few days.

“uhmm… I don’t know, but don’t worry. I’m sure everything is gonna be alright..” Seungyoon smile at her, but you can see tiredness in his eyes.

Jennie just nodded.

“I’ll meet your parents today.. is it okay ?” Seungyoon asked carefully.

They can’t wait any longer.

Jennie look surprised, she know that this time will come sooner or later. Ready or not she will face it, because Seungyoon was right they didn’t have so much time. Sometimes she feel sorry for Seungyoon, he is always the one who make an effort for them and she just stay quiet.

She didn’t know somehow deep inside of her heart she is very thankful because among all of the guys in this world, it was Seungyoon. If it was not him she can’t imagine what will happen with her now ? suicide maybe ?

And as an answer she said, “yes..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter