Chapter IX

Hidden thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years has passed already. Season changes, people changes, everything is change.

It’s been 2 years, how time passes quickly. And it’s been two years too since he live in this foreign country, struggling within the hard circumstance he faces. Even up till now he still can’t believe it that he will makes it this far, he still remember how he used to sigh in despair in a small café where he works at because the need of money, how they will always live in shortage, but he glad that they can through it all.

He sighs. His eyes looking through the window glass in their living room, looking at their front yard where he can see three foreign children playing together. He miss his hometown so much, he wants to go back there, he miss his mom and he miss..

NO.

He shakes his head violently.

‘For the god’s sake Kang Seungyoon. It’s been two years and it’s enough, everything is different now.’ His inner scolded him.

“Hey..” Someone touch his shoulder softly. He turns his head and he can see a beautiful women smiling at him. He can see his beautiful eyes, there’s no longer that thick-rounded glass but a pair of beautiful eyes.  

 “Hey…” he replied softly.

“Not going to work ?” she asked him, her hand still on his shoulder, laying there casually. “You said that you have a meeting at noon, don’t you ?”

“Yeah, so I’ll prepare myself. I need to take a bath..” He said as he remove her hand from his shoulder and start to walk into their room.

Her face fell, the smile she put on earlier was faded. She tries hard to swallowing  back her disappointment and sad feeling.  It’s always like this, it’s been always like this. Seungyoon never treat her like a wife, his wife. It doesn’t mean he treats her badly or abused her but, it just… she doesn’t knows how to said it but at least for once she wants Seungyoon to show his love towards her, just for once.

Maybe she is too greedy but really she wants to loved by him but why is it feel like it was impossible ?

She hold back his tears and put on a smile.

“Never give up, one day.. I’m sure one day he will..” She encourage herself then takes a deep breath and  release it. She turns around and walks towards their room. She close the door behind her, the room is empty but she can hears the gurgling sound of water from the bathroom sign that the one she was searching for is taking a bath.

She decide to pick up his clothes that he leave on the bed and tidy it up. When she was about to fold his pants there’s something inside of the pocket. She takes it out..

“Hmm.. his wallet.” She was about to put it back on the bed, but stopped mid way when suddenly the thought about opened it was crossed in her mind. Without any hesitation she opened it and soon a smile crossed her face when she see two photo in it. At the left side was his photo with his mom when he was a kid and at the right side was their daughter’s photo.

“Is it really him ?” she squinted her eyes and bring the wallet close to her eyes. She can’t see it clearly because the photo was faded a little, it’s an old photo anyway. She was about to take out the photo when she hears the bathroom door being opened. She turn her head  and her eyes meet Seungyoon’s, and she can see how Seungyoon’s eyes went wide when he see that she was holding his wallet and the worst she opened it.

“What are you doing!” he snapped at her and abruptly walking towards her and snatch his wallet back harshly. Makes her shock, never ever Seungyoon act like this before. And he sounds so angry judging by the way he breaths heavily.

“I..I..” she can’t say a words.

“Who told you that you can touch it.” He nearly shout, but held it backs.

“What’s wrong with you ? I just look at the photo. I didn’t take anything.” She finally said to him, look confused.  

Seungyoon’s face hardened. He gritted his teeth.

“Still you didn’t have any right to touch other people things without a permission. Just don’t repeat it.” Seungyoon said coldly at her then walking back to the bathroom.

Meanwhile Jennie just following Seungyoon with her confuse look.

‘Is there something in it?’ she wondering.

Seungyoon lean his back at the closed door. He close his eyes and place his right hand that holding his wallet on his chest. He let out a heavy sigh.

“It’s  so close..” he said in relieve.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter