The Angel's Heart

Love Me, Prof!

*Luhan's POV*

 

I knew it. When Mr. Wu accepted me as a teacher, not as a librarian, I knew it would be a hell for me. The first day i was here, the teachers were laughing at me. They said that I wouldn't be more than an hour in this school, the others said that the students would eat me alive. Oh how I hate to find that what they said was true.

 

The first time I came into the class, the students threw their death glare on me. If Doojoon didn't help me to introduce myself in front of the class, i think i would already dead at the door. After that hell class, I went out the teacher's office, not wanting to hear all the teacher laughing at me. 

 

I went to the school's backyard. It was like a neglected garden, a bit scary actually. But my sadness and anger was more than my scareness. I cried. I broke down. Then someone came in. He sat beside me and ruffled my hair to calm me down. Normally, as a teacher I should scold him since as a student he touched his teacher's head. It was rude. 

 

But somehow I felt calm with his touch. Since that day, we met often in backyard. He was like my cure. Everytime I felt sad, I directly went to the backyard and Kris also directly came to just sat beside me until I calm. We were just spent time together, in friendly theme. 

 

But everything was changed when I knew the real Kris. Yes, I was afraid knowing all the facts about him. I tried to stay away from him but he kept following me. I felt like he was a ghost who always surrounded me. 

 

One day this 'ghost' saved me. Kris saved me from some jerks students. Suddenly I felt like someone slapped my brain and shouted in my head 'stupid!! How come a bad guy save you?!! If he is a bad guy he won't save you!! Open up your mind, stupid Lu!!' 

 

But no matter how loud that sound screamed in my head, I still trembled when Kris touched me. I saw a pain in his eyes, I didn't know why I also felt the pain when Kris left me with that painful expression

 

Kris...

 

***

 

Since that day, Kris stopped following me around. His score now was also getting better. He even got the best score in my class.

 

"I knew he could do it if he tried.." I smiled when I saw 98 in Kris' test paper. I smiled but then my smile turned down.

 

"So.." Taecyeon's voice snapped me

 

"Kris has stopped coming by?"

 

"Yeah.." I answer weakly

 

"Yeah... I think he's finally reassured .." Doojoon added

 

"Reassured?" I turned to them. Taecyeon and Doojoon looked each other before sighed and looked back at me.

 

"Actually we shouldn't tell you this but I think it's fine now for you to know" Doojoon said

 

"What is it?" I asked curiously

 

"not long after you worked here, Kris came to this office and said

 

'I'll kill you if you make Professor Lu cry!!'

 

He must've been worried a lot about you." Taecyeon chuckled.

 

I gasped

 

what.. Kris..

 

So.. Everything that he had done.. Wasn't trying to scare me?!

 

Could it be .. He jut wanted to.. Protect me??

 

***

 

I walked to my class. I really wanted to meet Kris and confront him. I wanted to ask by myself what actually he wants.

 

But I'm afraid.

 

stupid Luhan!!! You know he just wanted to protect you!! Why you have to be scared?!

 

But I'm not sure whether he really just wanted to protect me or not. What if he just wanted to protect me so he could eat me alive by himself.. Like keeping his prey good and didn't get eaten by other predators?!

 

I knew I'm stupid when I decided to stay away from him. We were like.. Friends when we met at first. But then when I know about him, I was scared.

 

I didnt want to get any trouble with him. I want to teach safely. I kew I was wrong. He never did anything bad to me during our meeting. I shouldn't judge him. But what if he just didn't do anything bad yet?

 

ugh!!"

 

I shook my head to remove all those thoughts. I should focus for my class, not Kris.

 

I took a deep breath before I opened the door.

 

And...

 

***

 

cliffhanger?? too short??

okay okay shout it all to me...

i'll hear it kekeke

as my apology, i'll update again tomorrow... Or tonight?

stay tune

chu~