The Devil's Voice

Love Me, Prof!

*Kris POV*

 

 

Love at first sight.

 

Some people believe but some don't

 

I'm the one who belong to the former group

 

At first I didn't believe it too. But when I felt it by myself, I believed it.

 

I saw him first time in the backyard. He was crying. Not good enough for the first impression but I fell when he looked me with his soft eyes. Maybe you'll say that I'm just a stupid kid who doesn't know what love is.

 

You're wrong!!

 

I'm the smartest badass in this school. I know what love is. Even I never had any relationship like that before. But I just know when it comes. Love just comes straight to my heart. When I saw Luhan, I know that he'll be mine. He IS mine.

 

Luhan.

 

That name kept ringing in my head after I asked my dad about him. He was so young, so smart, so y. Yeah.. Smart means y for me.

 

For almost a week, we kept meeting in the backyard. I kept hiding my identity from him. I don't want to scare him or make him uncomfortable if he knew that I'm the son of the owner of this school.

 

Actually my status as the owner school's son wasn't the thing I cared about. I was more afraid I Luhan knew my bad reputation in this school. Well I'm not a bad student who always get bad score. On the contrary, i am the best student in every subject but I have bad attitude towards others.

 

No one wanted to have any problems with me because they knew that they'll never win against me.

 

I kept meeting with Luhan for a week until Luhan stopped visiting the backyard. I wondered what happened to him and I just found out that he found out about the real me.

 

He looked keeping distance from me. But I didnt let him go easily.

 

I attended his literature class. I sat in the very front seat, right in front of him. I kept following him.. Guarding him actually. But he became farther from me.

 

I did another plan. I failed on his class. I never answered his test properly. My purpose is to get into summer class with him. So I could spend more time with him.

 

The plan succeeded. He called me to the office and said that I had to join the summer class. I'm in!! As long as I could see his face.

 

Yes. I'm falling in love too deep for Luhan.

 

But lately I gave up my feeling for him.

 

It was started when I saved him from the bullies. I saved him forgodsake but he saw me like I was a monster.

 

When I touched him, he trembled. He cried. He even didn't spare a look at me. And it hurts.

 

It hurts seeing the one you love, afraid of yourself. You just wanted to protect him but he just sees you as a beast. It hurts.

 

I thought he had the same feeling with me. I swore I saw him blushing whenever I was close with him. I also heard his heart beating fast whenever I was close with him.

 

I thought it was love. But it wasn't. That night I clearly saw that he scared of me.

 

It hurts.

 

I tried to let go my feeling. Now I prefer to avoid him. I stopped following him.

 

Oh how I wished I could hug him tightly whenever I saw him walked through the corridor with that gloomy face. But I know I can't. Because I'm just a monster in his eyes.

 

It hurts.

 

***

 

i know the title was kind of scary

devil's voice mwuahahahaha *oops*

it was just the previous chapters from Kris' POV

we should listen to the both side before we judge who's right and wrong

soooo, since i said we should listen to the both side

how if i made the next chapter with Luhan's POV?

do you want it? do you do you?

i can't hear youuuu...