Sharing it with the whole school~

You're an IDOL now??

Hyumin's POV

"Okay, thats ll for today class, we will continue on our next lesson," the teacher said..  Well, i am glad that class is over. Now i can be released~ hahaha .. I finally opened my eyes and fixed my hair. That was truly a good sleep. I looked to the back and saw Onew. Ouhyeah, he was observing the class. When our eyes met, he laughed. Well, thats awkward. Is there something wrong with my hair or my face.. I feel my hair and face.. Rub here and there but there's nothing.. Weirder is that, he was still laughing.. What the hell???

I glared at him and finally he got up, thank the class and proceed to somewhere else. Then he looked back at me one last time and laughed..

What the hell? Is there something wrong?? Then, later that day, during our lunch break, Soohyun and i sat on a bench outdoors to eat. We love to sit there since it is peaceful and we are able to talk freely..

Seems like day by day, i seemed to forget bout Jeongmin cause of Onew. I mean he seems to be a nice guy. While we were eating, passer-by were looking at me and laughing.

I put down my sandwich and glare at them. "Soohyun, what is wrong with the students and the teachers nowadays?"

"What do you mean what's wrong? Nothing's wrong with me.."

"Aniyo~ Kende, most of the students were laughing went they look at me.. I wonder why.."

"I have no idea either~"

After we finish eating, we proceed inside but to my horror, in the hallways i saw a huge picture of me sleeping. What's worst~ It is not a good sight to see! What the hell!

I covered my face and ran quickly to class .. Soohyun followed behind me.. I was too shocked for words.. As i recalled back what i did to Jeongmin, i truly felt terrible went i had the flashback and the sight of Jeongmin in my head.. Then i silently said, " Guess i truly deserve this.. Karma huh?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Onew's POV

It wouldn't hurt right to show it to the whole school. Hahaha! Its just too hilarious. And she's like the strongest girl i have had ever seen! ahhaha! I was laughing my out when i printed the picure and decided to go to the most obvious place to hang the picture which is the hallway! Thats the best place!

Hahahaha! If she was Jeongmin, guess he will cry like a baby~ HAHAHAH~!!

After hanging it i decided to just walk away and not care about it.. I proceed for the cafeteria to hav lunch wih the other teachers but its hard for me since all these fangirls crowding around me.. I do regret abit of being famous cause really, i do not have any privacy! There will always someone who is watching me!

Well, it didn't take long for me to hear the laughters of the other students~ AHHHH~ Like music to my ears .. Hahahah! I haven had this much fun since the last time i was in highschool! Hahahahah!

I sure don't regret meeting Hyumin.. Maybe i should intro Hyumin to Jeongmin once he debut~

After all the school stuff is done, I headed back for the dorm.. Still smiling like a fool, i entered the dorm to find all of the SHINee members there..

"Annyeong yeorobun ~ HAHAHAHAHAH!" I said with full of happiness

"Hyeong, kwenchana?" Key asked looking concern

So, i decided to tell them what happened today and they laughed their asses out! But only one person denied nd it has to be the maknae,"Hyeong, it's not nice you know"

"She's strong, she can handle it. I mean its great.. Hahahah! I can't wait for Jeongmin to debut"

"Why??" Minho asked

"So, i can see him everyday.. He's not allowed to be shown in public before his debut...And he had always been talking about this one girl that made his life hell.. I really waned to know the Hyumin he was talking about.. He said she was pure evil!~ For now, i'll have fun with this Hyumin which look so strong outside but i sure know that she likes me deep down wayyy down there in the heart~"

"Ahhh~ Okayyy~"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyumin's POV

Oh my gosh the embarrasement.. Who would do such a thing. OH MY GOSH THIS IS KARMA! Like It really did hit me back.. I mean, who would do such a thing. I'm just a junior here.. I'm not that popular at all. No one knows me except.

Onew's face appeared in my head. Ascene in class where he kept laughing before all this haappen. OHMYGOSH he was the one behind this! I KNEW T! I JUST KNOW IT!  What could be more worst then anything.. First Jeongmin's gone to who know where and i'm here  like a lost puppy! Second this freaking famous guy came to our school as a teacher and looks exactly like Jeongmin! Thirdly, he tried to ruin my freaking life!!!!

How am i supposed to go to school now! What am i supposed to do!

Next day in school~

I went to school. I wore a jacket with a hood to cover my face. It was just too shamefull/. Then i bump into the person whom i wish was the lastt person i wanna see!

"Annyeong~"

"Get lost~"

"Is that how you talk to your teacher Hyumin haksaeng"

I turned to look at him and bow, " cheosonghamnida Lee sonsaengnim~" I quickly walk away holding back myself so i wont strike him.

"Hyumin ah!"

I turned to the sound and saw him again looking at me.. He walked towards me an said," Mianhae Hyuminah~ I went too far did i?"

"Ya think???"

"Sorry~ I mean, i thought you wouldn't be that affected since you have a heart like a rock!"

"I'm a girl for my sake~ Ofcourse my heart will eventually not be  stone right! "

I walked away but a hand gripped my arm and turned me around towards him

"I just wanna apologies and can we be friends? I feel rather lonely here in the school.. And it seems like you're the only one i am very comfortable with.."

"You want me to be your friend? You got to earn it bro~"

"What did you call me? I happened to be 4 years older than you!"

"I don't care!"

He lets go of my hands and i walked away~!

I ran to class straight away since im late.. Oh my goodness~

Jeongmin! Please come back , i really wanna apologies! I have alot of debts towards you! Please come back!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Im sorry for notupdating for quite awhile cause I am juggling a job and school. And also tMy cousin came to visit us so, everything had been haywired. Sorry.. Jeongmin will be back soon don't worry. =)