Chapter 5

You're an IDOL now??

In the year 2009

Hyumin’s POV

Alright, today is the first day of school! Awesome. Can’t wait to meet new friends~ Unfortunatly Haisun really wanted to go to Chungdam high school. I decided to go here in LILA ARTS HIGH SCHOOL. Now, I am searching for my class. Lets see.. Hmmm. The map here says that I have to go up to the 3rdlevel. Hmmm..

I walked pass a lot of dance studious, music rooms, even art rooms and fashion design room. Wow, this is like college!

I walked straight but my eyes fixated at the art room. Oh my, I guess im very lucky to be in this school! I might be the only one from my school to be here. Its like so far away from Daegu. Lucky for me, eomma let me stay with halmeoni and haraboji in Seoul~!

While walking I bumped into someone. And we both fell.

“Aissssh! Watch where you are walking will you!”, the boy said..

“Cheoseonghamnida mianhamnida~” I apologize but when I look up to the boy, my eyes grew wider

“JEONGMIN!”  “HYUMIN!” We both gasped to see each other.

“What are you doing here!” Jeongmin asked

“I am schooling here! YAH! Are you following me here!”

“ANIYO! WHY WOULD I DO THAT! AND I THOUGHT IM THE ONLY ONE SCHOOLING HERE FROM OUR OLD SCHOOL!”’

“Me too! DICKHEAD!”

“BIRDFACE!”

The bell rang~

“DICKHEAD!”

“BIRDFACE”

I poked his stomach and ran to class.

“YAH! Deo micheossso! Argghh!!!!” He exclaimed

I quickly ran as far as possible. When he is out of sight, I slowed down, and began searching for class.

 

Jeongmin’s POV

Aishhh! Wae! I thought she would get out of my life for good. Now, I will be teased and made fun of for the rest of my school year here.. Unless I audition fast and get out of this school and go to the companies’ private school..

While walking towards my class, I received a text message from Hyeong~

Onew hyung: Jeongmin-ah, I think you should audition for the starship enterntainment tomorrow. They are having an open audition for only 100 people. It’s a new company so they just need a few. Go ahead and try. Its at 2.30pm at Hongdae(a city in Seoul). Jeongmin ah Hwaiting!

Me: Neh~ aigessumnida hyeong~ ah~ Hyeong, Juliet song was excellent!

Onew hyung: Hahaha, thanks. Anyway, work hard. And I’ll see you at home later…

Yes, I am living in Onew hyung’s dorm with the rest of the SHINee members only for a short while though~ Once I get into STARSHIP ENTERNTAINMENT, they are going to put me in a group and live with them. So that’s why, I got to audition fast!

I put my phone in my pocket before entering the class. I tried to search for Hyumin, see if the coast is clear.. Phewwww.. Its good that she’s not in my class.

“Where have you been ? I’ve been looking for you…” Moongyung said..

Moongyung and I went to the same school to and lucky we are in the same class.  

“Okay, new student, I am Kang Miyeon. Call me Mrs Kang~ I will be your teacher instructor for this class and for the rest of the year. Understood?”

“Yeh~” The class replied..

Well, the good thing about this school is that its all about dancing and singing for me. I love this school. I almost forgot about Hyumin being in this school. Ahhh~ Atleast im not her classmate! AND ALSO Moongyung is with me..

Hyumin’s POV

Well, finally there’s my class. Yes! I totally love this school now cause now I know that Jeongmin is schooling here too. What a coincidence. Is this truly faith?? Wow, I think im gonna enjoy the rest of the year here. I really love it. Kekekeke

Its fun to tease Jeongmin cause he’s really cute when he denies or pouts~ AIGOO~ But I never did show him a single evidence that I like him. See how professional I am~ Ouhyeah~ Art class is starting now..

“Annyeong~” a girl greeted me [hello~]

“Neh? Ouh.. Annyeonghaseyo..” [Yes? Ouh.. Hello]

“Ireumi mwoya?” [Whats your name?]

“Ah~ Cheon ireumi Hyumin imnida. Kang Hyumin imnida~ deo?” [ah~ My name is Hyumin. Kang hyumin.. you?]

“Cheon Kim soohyun imnida~ Bangawoe~” [I'm KIm soohyun~ Nice to meet you~]

“Neh~  cheodo Bangawoeyo~” [Yes~ Nice to meet you too]

“No need to speak formalties with me..”

“Anirayo~ Im not used to speaking informally to a person I just met~”

“Ahh~ kwenchana~ Lets be friends ok?”

“Hahaha, aigesoyo~”

Soohyun and I became friends so we will always be together. Not that she will replace Haisun or anything~ She will be a great friend and I will of course introduce her to Haisun once we get closer~

 

 

2 months had passed~

Soohyun and me had become closer . We would talk about school stuff and of course boys. I figured that its great to talk to her about Jeongmin.. I mean, he is in our school but I didn’t see him at all nowadays~

I tried searching for him but he is nowhere to be found. Maybe he is hiding from me? But how can that be?

Hmmm~ I do miss him.. It felt like as if he already left the school or something.. Did he really leave school???

 I decided to go to the Singing department maybe he would be there.. But nothing. He wasn’t there. Wheree could he have disappeared to aanyway~

I was walking back to my class when I saw Moongyung coming towards me..

Ah~ Maybe Moongyung knows where he went..

‘Moongyung ah~”

“Neh? Nuguya?”

“Jinja! Moongyung ah~ Nan Hyumin ! “

“Ahhh~ Birdface person!”
 

“Arggh!! Where did Jeongmin go? I didn’t see him anymore around the school~”

“I don’t know either”

“Nevermind~”

I kept walking .. Where could he be?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it such a boring chapter. Haha~ Even though it is quite a long Chapter.. Hope you will subscribe and comment. Thank you . I love all of you readers.. =)