Graduation day

You're an IDOL now??

In the year 2008

Jeongmin’s Pov

Assa!! Finally it is graduation day! Im so happy! It’s time for me to graduate! Everybody was gathering at the auditorium. Families and friends were also there to witness the event of the graduation. Im soo excited.. Suddenly. *SMACK!*

“ Wae haengbokhani? Cheongmal  Michheoso~,” Hyumin said .[  Why are you happy? Really Crazy ~]

 “Im going to highschool and It’s better cause im not gonna see you anymore!”

“You hate me that much?”

“YES!”

“YAH! I HATE YOU TO YOU KNOW!”

She walks away.. She called me Crazy!? She seem upset wonder why? Ouhwell, Graduation!

“The event of the graduation ceremony is about to start in 10 mins. Graduates please take your seat on the right and as for family members please take your seats on our left hand side. Thank you.” The announcer announced.

I am feeling nervous. Finally, after all those years. How the heck did I survive?? Wakaka..

Suddenly there’s a lot of paparazzi around the auditorium.. I knew who it was. It was Onew hyung. His real name is Jinki but ever since he took a role of acting in his high school with the name Onew, people start to call him that.. Even me! Well, he debut a few months ago. He is in a boy band. Which he always emphasizes the word “contemporary” band. The name of the boy band is quite childish but I guess it fits the members in the band. It’s called SHINEE! Hyeong  just release an album with s called A.MI.GO . But I think his debut song really captures a lot of peope. One day, I am gonna be just like Hyung! Being in a boyband .. I hope…

I walked up to Onew hyung and I didn’t expect him to give me an extremely tight hug!

“Dongsaeng ah~ Im soo proud of you.. You finally graduate. I had to skip some of my schedule just to come here and see you. So, where should I sit now. You don’t mind right me bringing my members along here too?” One hyung said

“Ahhh!!! SHINEEE OPPA!!!!SHINEE!! IS HERE!!!!”

“SHINEE OPPA SARANGHAEYO!!”

Fan girls are all over my hyung now and s. I looked over to the other members and shook hands with them.

“Annyeounghaseyo, I’m lee Jeongmin . Onew hyung little brother. Thank you for coming”

“Neh~ Your welcome. We also wanted to follow cause we wanna see who is this jeongmin that Onew hyung had been talking about. Hahaha.. Hi, im Kibum. Call me KEY.”

“Annyeoung, Minho imnida”

“Annyeoung, Jonghyun imnida”

“Annyeounghaseyo, Taemin imnida”

I shook hands with all of them. I felt abit proud to hve a brother that is very famous.

“People, please take your seats. The ceremony will be starting in a few minutes time. “ There goes the announcers.

Shinee hyungs went to sit with the rest of the graduates families. While I went to my seat which is beside that Birdface. Well, this is my special day. No one can ruin it.

Hyumin’s POV

What is all the commotion bout??!! Why are there suddenly TV people here?  Suddenly iheard girls screaming “SHINEE oppas!”

Ouuhh, SHINee is here…

WHAT SHINEE IS HERE?!?!?! WHY?!?!?

When I look toward SHINee, I saw Jeongmin? Why is that dickhead is with them anyway?

When I saw him hug Onew. I guess, there must be some relationships between them. I’ll ask him later. Now lets begin with putting some fart sounds on his chair. Kekekekeke

Few minutes later~

Ahh~ here he comes. Kekekek.. Hyumin act normal.

The auditorium was silence since after the announcer announced .. When he finally sat down, “PRUUUUUUTTTT~!!”

I began laughing my out!

 That was superb! The best graduation prank ever for me.. I laughed till I felt like there’s tears in my eyes.. I looked over at him to see him with such a red face!

“WHAT’S SO FUNNY??”

“YOU FARTED! “

“NO, I DID NOT!”

“YES YOU DID!”

“NO I DIDN’T!”

He just keep still, with the fart bag still under him. He looks really weird. Ouh weelll, Lets get on with gradution then. KEKEKE

[SKIPPING THE CEREMONY]

Finally it’s over.. That was tiring.. We had to listen to 100 over people names and seeing 100 over people going up on stage.. Glad that’s over…

*looks over to Jeongmin*

“Guess, Onew is is brother. Seems like it. They have similar features.. Now, which highschool should I apply? Best be home to think. I’ll call Haisun to my house to choose!”

Jeongmin’s POV

Glad the event is over. It was BORING

“Hyung . Thank you for coming to my graduation. Kekeke”

“Ofcourse, what are brothers for. Anyway, how are you alone at home for a few months? Is it good? Im sorry that I had to move out.It must be hard for you. If only Omma and Appa are still with us. Well, I did hire a servant for you. “

“Well, I do feel lonely though but thanks to you the servants and also Moongyung keeps me company all the time~”

“Well, choose your highschool choices well. And be good. I gotta go now. I got a chedule to run to.. Annyoung~!”

“Neh~ annyoung!”

I bade farewell to the other SHINEE members..

Woah, lad the reporters and the cameras are out of sight, they followed Onew hyung and the other SHINee Hyungs along..

Guess I’ll get home now and choose which highschool I should go to wisely~

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3 updated. =)  Hope it will be an enjoyable one.. Thank you again for reading. Please subscribe nd comments are loved. =)