Onew came to LILA~

You're an IDOL now??

Hyumin's POV

I had been feeling really down lately~But i hide it though. I changed.. I stopped being so boyish and became more feminine.. Since i don't know when he left the school. During break time me and Soohyun went to the garden outside. We were laughing about stuff. Soohyun is  a KPOP lover. She is heads over heels for SHINee.

"Guess what, I think one of the member is coming to our school to teach singing lesson today.. Which one do you think will come? I hope its Jonghyun cause his voice is just superb~ What about you??"

"I don't really care much about SHINee~ Hahaha.. Im not a fan of them..."

Soohyun continued looking at her magazine. I just kept thinking bout Jeongmin.. Aissshh~ Did i make a mistake for teasing him till he decides to leave~ I should have been nicer.. What am i doing now..Suddenly, we heard alot of screamings coming from the front gate of the school~

"I guess thats our cue for us to join the crowd huh??"

"Do we really have to??"

"Yeah! its SHINee we're talking about~"

Soohyun dragged me along with her... She was so excited that her gripp on my hands were too tight! Aigoo~

Once we reached near the front gate, there's a van and it seems like one of the SHINee member is in it. Once the door was open, there were  loud screamings and Oh my goodness, it made me deaf! When the person came out of the car, turns out it was Onew.

For a second there, i thought it was jeongmin who came out of the car.. My mind is playing tricks with me.

I was standing right at the back of the crowd while soohyun was already infront being a fangirl.

I was fantasizing about jeongmin. The way he walk everything reminds me of Jeongmin~ I really missed him now...

Suddenly, something snapped me back when Onew was standing infront of me.

"Annyeong~" He said..

"eh? Ah.. Annyeonghaaseyo~"

Then he just smiled and walked pass me.. Soohyun came running to me and pulled me to the side.

"What just happen?? Onew actually talks to you!"

"I don't know. He just said hi.."

"Maybe you were in his way~"

"You know Onew really really reminds me of Jeongmin!"

"Neh? hmmmm I guess. They do look alike~"

"Yeah, I mean they couldn't be brothers huh.."

*then i suddenly thought of graduation*

But if they weren't brothers, why would Onew go to the graduation?? Hmmmm

When all the commotion is over , everybody went back to class

Onew 's POV

I had to go to Jeongmin's school to actually teach singing.. Its really an honour but really if jeongmin was here it would be better~ Too bad he transfered already.. Aissshhh.. I was walking went there's this girl dazing~What~ Is she daydreaming about me??? Hahahaha

I walked towards her and say hi.. She was startled.. She looked at me in the eye and greeted back.. The way she looked at me make my heart skipped a beat..She's really really pretty.. Wonder why Jeongmin never fell for her at first sight.. Hope she's in my class though. Wow~ Guess, i won't ever regret teaching in this school for awhile!

Hyumin's POV

I quickly rushed to class. I was blushing madly~ Oh my goodness.. What is this? Its just Onew.. But why do i feel Jeongmin in him. Arggh~ I really made a big fool of myself...

Art class was as usual and so the school ended. Soohyun and i went out of the school together but then was stopped by someone.. When we look closer at the person, it was Onew!

Why must he be here now. He really am making me more upset cause i kept thinking of Jeongmin now!

"Eh, Onew oppa, what are you doing here?" Soohyun asked

"Oppa?? Ani, im a teacher in this school now so call me Lee sonsaengnim only in school though.."

"Yeh lee sonsaengnim~"

"I'm actually here to talk to you" He pointed to me..

"Eh? Waeyo?"

He looked at me , "Can we talk in private?"

"Ah, sure~"

Soohyun went home first~

"So, what's your name?"

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Nothing , i just want to apologise for just now "

"Sorry for what? im confused.."

"For startling you. Anyway, whats your name?"

"My name is Hyumin."

"Ah~ I see~ Hyumin, want me to take you home?"

"Aniyo~ I can walk. no thanks bye~"

I quickly walked leaving him dumbfounded.. What's wrong with me .. Arghh~ I feel like i was tlking to Jeongmin.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hahahah~ getting interesting huh when Onew is in the picture now~ And yeah thats me in the picture. Hahahaa~ Bye bye~! Subscribe and Comments loved.. =)