Chapter 7

You're an IDOL now??

Hyumin's POV

Its been a week since Onew came to our school as a school teacher. What bugs me most is that, he kept coming to me..What's wrong with him? Can't he see that i am suffering even more if he is around me. He kept reminding me of Jeoungmin Its been awhile now since Jeongmin. I kind of regret of teasing and bullying him. I shoud have just be straight forward. Guess its too late now huh?

"Hyumin~ Wake up.. You need to go to school my dear," Halmoeni shooked me.

"Halmoeni...It is saturday. Haraboji eodiseyo?" [Where is grandfather?]

"He went to the market~"

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier so i can follow him to the market..?"

"He dont want to disturb your sleep dear. Anyway, your mother called from daegu. Asking how are yyou doing~"

"Tell her im fine. I got to go now. I want to help haraboji.."

I quickly got up , change my clothes and wear jacket and all and straight away go out to the market to search for Haraboji

At the market~

Aiggooo~ Haraboeji, neo eodiseo?? Haisss

I look all over the place. Well, the market is indeed a very big place. I searched everywhere for him. I stopped forawhile. Tired of searching for him. Suddenly, a heard a familiar voice~

"Annyeoung~" [hello]

I turned to the sound of the voice, to find a person wearing a jacket with shades and a hat.

What is wrong with this person and why is he even talking to me. I find him strange so i just walked away but then he grabbed my hand. I was extremely surprised, that i almost shouted. He covered my mouth and turn me to him. He smirked and open the shades. Turns out it was Onew. I gave a sighed.

"What are you doing here/??"

"I'm here to do some grocery shopping when i found you in sight.. You?"

"Finding my haraboeji~As much as i would love to stay and chat. Unfortuntely i can't. Got to go and find haraboeji. Annyeong~"

I quickly walked away but he grabbed my hand.

"Why are you always trying to run away from me?"

"Nothing. I really got to go now.."

"If you say so.. Lets find him together~"

"Kwenchana~ I can find him myself"

"This place is huge. Come on, i'll help you ok?"

"Arasso~" [Ok]

Turns out Onew help to search for Haraboji too. After searching for like 15 minutes, i finally saw a figure at the meat section!

"Ahhh! Haraboeji!" I shouted

"Can you keep it down. People are looking. I dont want to catch any attention" Onew said.

"Just shut up and follow my lead"

I walked to haraboeji.. He startled for a while but then ask me. "Hyumin, why are you here?"

"I came to help you with the groceries. You should have woken me up.."

"Its alright. I am still strong. Hahaha. Who is this stranger behind you?"

He pointed to Onw.

"I haven got the chance to say when Onew blurt out

"Ouh, annyeonghaseyo Haraboeji. Cheonen Jinki imnida. Hyumin chinguieyo~" [hello grandfather. I am jinki. Hyumin's friend]

"Ahh~ Would you like to have lunch at our house?" Haraboeji ask

I was looking at Onew giving a glare for him to say no

"I love to. " He finally sid. I smacked myself in the head and dragged haraboeji away with me

"Haraboeji, Jinkineun nan chingu aniya~" [Grandfather, Jinki is not my friend]

"But he said he is"

"Don't believe him"

"But i already invited him~"

Arggghhh~

After the grocery shopping, we went to pay for it and went home. Onew tag along with us too.

At home

"Halmoeni~! We're home!" I shouted. Halmoeni came to the door and help us . "Eh~? Nuguseyo?" She asked Onew [Eh? who are you?]

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jinki imnida. Hyumin chingu~"

Argggh! she invited him in. I went to the kitchen to help Halmoeni cook but she shoved me away. Asking me to enterntain our "GUEST"

Onew's POV

Hmmm~ Its rather a small place to live in but i think it is quite good for only the 3 of them. Wonder where her parents are anyway. Aigooo~ she looks so cute when she pouts with her grandma.

Soon, Hyumin came to and sat opposite of me. There was an awkward silence. So, i decided to break the silence by starting the conversation. "So, how was school?"

She just kept silence. Wonder whats wrong with her anyway~ "Do you happen to know who Jeongmin is?"

Well that caught me off guard. "Emmm, I think so. I mean, there are alot of people i know with the name Jeongmin. Why?"

"Nothing. You just look somehow familiar . I mean, you look alike thats all~"

She seem sad. Hmmm, what is wrong with her. I never seen her happy. Whenever i see her, she would be sad. She never puts a smile on her face. Hmmm, suddenly there's a call. Ahhh, from Jeongmin!

"Yoboseyo~" [Hello~]

"Neh Jeongmin ah~"  When i said that, she look at me straight away with wide eyes.. What is there something wrong with what i said?

"Ah~ Hyeong is at a friend's house. Neo eodiseo?"

"You're coming today?"

"Ah! great! I'll meet you at the dorm with the rest of the members~ Annyeong~"

I hung up. She was still looking at me..

"Who was that?" she ask. "My brother. He's coming to our dorm tonight. He had been pretty busy lately." I replied. Then she fell to silence.

"Okay, food is ready~" Her grandma said

Hyumin's POV

Could he have been talking to the Jeongmin as in my Jeongmin or another person? But i don't think they are related. I mean they are way different in terms of personality! I mean, Onew is well, too friendly but Jeongmin is well, NOT!

Halmoeni came with food and we started eating our lunch together.

All of us were eating silently when suddenly haraboeji said something which surprised me soo much.

"Jinkiah~ Deo yeoja chingu issnayo?" [Jinkiah~ Do you have a girlfriend?]

"Hahaha~ Nan Yeoja chingu eobseoyo haraboeji~" Onew replied [ Hahaha~ I don't have a girlfriend, grandfather]

" Hyuminneun yeojaida~ Ottae?" [Hyumin is a girl~ How about it?]

"Ahhh~ Haraboeji! Waekeraeyo~" I said [ Ahhh~ Grandfather! Whats wrong with you~]

"Anindeh~ Deo namja chingu eobseo. Kerigu Jinkindo yeoja chingu eobseo.. kereonde waehaji?" [ Nothing~ You don't have a boyfirend. Jiki also don't have a girlfriend. So why not?]

"Ottoeke mwoh?"  [ What how?]

"You 2 be together. You two look cute together"

"Kegue Aniraguyo!" I said loudly . [Its not like that!] 

After finish eating i walked to the kitchen to wash the dishes..

Aisssh! Haraboeji. I only have 1 guy in my heart. And that guy probably hates me for what i did to him. Hope i could see him again someday.

Onew's POV

Well, that was shocking. Her grandfather is rather cute. Hahahha

When she walked away, her grandfather sat near me and look me in the eye..

"Ottaeyo?"  He said smiling away [So how?]

"Haraboeji~ Cheoseonghamnida. I only treat her as a friend." [Grandfather~ Sorry....]

But actually i really do like her~

"Aigoooo~ Hyumin must find a boyfriend someday~ We need to change her. I mean, look at the way she dress. She needs to be more feminne" Halmoeni said.

After that lunch, we just hangout for awhile in her house. she just st away from me. I looked at the time and woah~ I guess i better head back to the dorm. The guys will kill me~

"Hyumin, Haraboeji, halmoeni~ Jeongmal Komapsumnida. I have to go now" [ Hyumin, grandfather, grandmother~Thank you very much]

"Yeh~ Komawoyo~" Hyumin's halmoeni said. [Yeh, thanks]

"Annyounghikyeseyo~"  [Goodbye]

"Neh~!"

I quicly put on my shoes and go home~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, What do you think of this story? I hope it didn't bores you so much~ comments and Subscribers are loved.