WTF!??!

You're an IDOL now??

HyunMin's POV

"Hey! Miss me? Birdface.. Hua hua! Mehrong!" He turned back.. He caught me by surprise! I didn't know he came back and what's with his attitude being all MR.BAD BOY! What's wrong with him anyway? I was actually lost for words. First, i saw him on TV and now Real life?

I tried slapping myself a few times to actually believe that this is really happening! Seohyun who was beside me squeled in excitement!

"Omo! HyunMin ah! I smell some love going on!" 

"Anieeyo! Aisssh chincha!" I was blushing madly but i tried to wipe taht off my face. It was too much for me to handle. Lesson was as usual only that i just couldn't concentrate with him right infront of me and my other classmates throwing papers at him which sometimes even hit me! Well, i am in love with him when he wasn't around but when he came back, i think i hate him? IDK! 

Stop stirring up my feelinggs!! I can't take it ANYMORE. I'm becoming crazy alking to myself in my head!!

I closed my ears and scream "AHHHHH~"

"Hyumin haksaeng! Mwohaneungoya jigeum? Kwenchanayeo?" Park sonsaengnim asked.

I opened my eyes to find everyone staring at me especially Jeongmin who was just right infront of me.  It was embarrasing i tell you.

"Ouh! Mianhamnida yeoreobun~ Sonsaengnim gyesoghaseyeo~" I said [ Ouh! Im very sorry everyone~ Teacher please continue~]

Park sonsaengnim continued teaching.. Everyone turned back around except for Jeongmin whom i sudeenly made eye contact with and he was like giving me death glares or something.

What the hell is wrong with this world?? I mean, i know what i did back then was wrong , Well, its because its just me! But i've grown to be so weak now! Seriously! And the nerd whom i always made fun of  has become this ,this huge star and a BIG JERK that is! 

And what the hell is with him and that mirror he is always using during class

Jeongmin's POV

Woaahhhh~ I must say Hyumin change a whole lot! She is just too sparkly. I got a little shock there cause it's been awhile and i must say she did get a little prettier. Just a little.. But Oh well, It's gonna take a whole lot of sacrifice to love this OH SO HANDSOMELY jEONGMIN~

But then, i just couldn't take my eyes off her.. I thought of a way and thanks to the makeup noona, she asked me to bring mirror everywhere i go! Ouh thanks Noona!

Woahh, she's grumpy alright... She just couldn't stand all this. HAHAHAHHA!

Hyumin's POV

BRINNNGGGGG~~~~

Finally its break time. I packed my bag and walk out of the class with Seohyun.. I really cannot face him anymore. I have to tell Onew about this. I mean, he is closer to me now, so i tell everything to him. He's like my bestfriend now. Heheheh. Don't misunderstand us people! Shhisshhhh..

Just the right timing when i talk about Onew, he came by and grabbed me by my hand!

"Annyeong! Jaljinaeseo?????" He said.

i gave him a "-______-!!" that face and his face changes straight away. 

"Museun il-riya??" He asked seohyun [What's wrong?]

"Her arch enemy came back to school today~ Huahua. You should have seen her reaction. Anyway, i gotta go.. I got to meet Jonghyun Oppa. See you in class Hyumin ah~!! Annyeong!" Seohyun said...

After she left and we just wave at her, Onew divert back his attention to me. 

"You alright? Anyway, remember when i told you i wanna intro my brother to you?? Comeon let's go! He's waiting for us in the cafeteria! . "

He dragged me along with him. I was in no mood. Once we reached the cafeteria, it was too crowded that we have to squeeze our way to the table that we always sit at..

"Looks like he haven arrive yet~ Lets just wait here.. I'll go get food alright. Want anything?" Onew said

"Anii~ I bring food from home. ;)"

"Arrasso~ Chamkanmanyeo~" [Okay, wait ~]

He walked off leaving me alone here sitting at he table. Suddenly there's a sadow figure coming towards me from behind. it's coming nearer.. I can feel someone grabbed my shoulder and when i turn around it was him Jeongmin. 

"Annyeong Hyumin ah~ Ah~ Orenmanieyeoo~ Kekeke~ Neon Ottaeyeo?"

He said then grabbing a chair and sit infront of me and now we are facing each other. Thanks to the table. there's a huge gap between us. 

"Nan meoljjeonghae~ Wae?" I glared at him. I don't even know why i feel nnoyed when i look at him. I was suppose to say sorry to him for what i did in the past but i don't know there's just this aura in me that just feel like its not worth it. 

"Ani~ Just asking~" Female students walk behind him and squeel. He just gave them a wink.. Wow, i think this is serious. He change a whole lot of ALOT!

Suddenly, 

"Jeonggie! Annyeong!!! Yeogiseo mwohaeyo?" Onew said which nearly cause me to have a heart attack cause his voice was loud

"Hyeong! You said to come here.. You wanna introduce someone right? Where is she? Is she pretty?"

Then something struck me. Jeongmin calls Onew "Hyeong" .. This could only mean 1 thing!! They are really BROTHERS! OH MY GAWD!

"She's right under your nose Jeongmin!. This is my brother Jeongmin... Jeongmin ah, this is my bestfriend Hyumin~"

Jeongmin's face was epic. I could almost see his jaw drop! He looks utterly shocked!

"Hyeong.. ..She's that evil girl idrfwejbufyuwe~ How could you...Why did you... She??..ajbewufbcsdliedb BESTFRIEND????!!" 

Woahh, his face is just oh too funny..

"Neh! Waeyeo?? Yeoppeun maj-yo?" Onew said and hug me by my shoulder. Jeongmin was out of words. I was laughing inside though. He just walk off..

Jeongmin's POV

Hyeong is actually friends.. no correction BESTFRIENDS with that BIRDFACE???? What the hell? He is out of his mind! Who could be bestfriend with that kind of vicious species! Now well, she doesn't look vicious anymore or anything but IDK!

Or maaaaaaaaaaaayyyyybeeeeeee~ Hyumin is just using Hyeong to get to me...... Maybe she does like me.. Tryinna make me jealous eyy? It didn't work ma laadyyy~ 

Cause two can play that game. 

Hahahaha!