A date with Onew

You're an IDOL now??

Onew's POV

After that talk with Jeongmin, with a happy feeling that there isn't any interference, I decided to give Hyumin a call. I asked her whether she's free during the weekends and fortunately for me, she is! Oh my , i can't wait!! I guess it's gonna be my first date!

Weekend~

"Hyeong! Eodieganeungoeyeo?" Jonghyun asked me. [ Hyeong, Where are you going?]

"Somewhere you don't need to know." i replied.

"I guess you're going on a date huh?? Well, date girl must be very UNUCKY~" Key said with Jonghyun together standing infront of my door room. 

"What are blabbering about? I am the best thing. I got the voice of an angel and I am indeed the leader of SHINee!" 

"Pfffffft~Kereomgeol Annyeong~"  Key said

"Eyy! Where are you going now? Why is everyone out! Taemin went to study with a girl, Minho went out to play basketbll with his friends, hyeong is going on a date and you you're going i don't know where! What about me!" Jonghyun said to Key

"Are you done blabbering cause i gotta date to go to~ Well. Take care of the dorm alright! Kekeke! Annyeong~! " I said and took my jacket and walk out of the door and to Hyumin's house.

Jeongmin's POV

Aisssshhh! Why do i feel so restless today. I can't get my mind straight! 

"Jeongmin hyeong. Qwenchanni?" Youngmin [Jeongmin hyeong. Are you alright?] 

" Neh~ Just a little uneasy thats all~"

"Is something bothering you?" Hyunseong hyeong asked me..

"Nothing's wrong.. Let's just continue our dance now.."

Maybe i should just rest at the dorm for the whole day today. Or maybe I could sneak and spy on hyeong and Hyumin's date today. 

But why would i do that? PABO YAH! It's not like i have feelings for that birdface. Who am i kidding!? Pfft! 

Hyumin's POV

Onew suddenly called me and asked me out on a weekend. Wonder what's up with him. Well, Onew oppa is the best! He always make me feel good when im down.. 

Sooner or later i heard a car honk and it's none other than Onew oppa~I made my way down the stairs and to the door seeing Onew oppa at the doorstep with  flowers on his hand. Wow, i kinda felt really special. Hehehehe. 

I didn't know since when i started to call him Oppa but he likes it alot. hahaha

"Hey babe~ Are you ready for our date?"

"Who said that it's a date?"

"It isn't? Ouhwell, i'll just treat it like a date okay~"

"ANything you saay~ What are we going to do today?"

"You'll see~ It's gonna freaking awesome!!!"

"Can't wait bro! " I punched his shoulder. 

"Yah! Jeongmal apeuda!!"

"Mian~" 

"Kaja! Ladies first~" He led me to his car then we drove off.

It was a silent ride but it isn't awkward at all. Suddenly he broke the silence

"Can i ask you something?"

"Sure, anything~"

"How did you and my brother met?"

"It was a loooong time ago. like back in 3rd grade?"

"Wow, thats long~"

"Yeah it is, and i can't believe that i am seeing him until now. I mean he was such a pain in the !"

"Was? You mean now he isn't?What did he do?"

"Actually, i was the one who was the pain in the . He looks so vulnerable that i feel like teasing him all the time and well, eventually that hatred i felt for him became....."

"Became?"

"Nothing. Hahahaa"

I just kept quiet and there it is again the silent treatment. 

We arrived at the central park of Seoul. Why are we here anyway~ Hmmm...

"Onew oppa... What are we doing here? "

"We're gonna have a picnic!! Its been awhile you know. HAHAHHA!"

"Waaah!!! Kereom. Uri  haja!"

Onew oppa had already prepared with the basket and the matt. Wow, it feels like a great date. The sun is shinning brightly, the birds are chirpping and happy people everywhere.. However, I couldn't help but to see Jeongmin in Onw whenever i look at him. 

Aisssh! What is wrong with me. For now, let's just enjoy what oppa had already prepared for me. 

"Hyumin ah~ Jigeum baegeopeoni??" [Hyumin ah~ Are you hungry now? ]

"Neh~ Kekekke! What have you prepared for me today?"

"I brought Chicken cutlet and sodas and sandwiches and sweets and most of all Fruits! Its the highlight."

"Waaaah!!! Jinjja maa!! Aigooo! Baegopa~" [Waaaaah! Really delicious! Oh my~ Im hungry]

"Kerae~ Pali meogja!" [Well~ Dig in!]

We ate all of the food. He kept on feeding me the chicken , it was nice and i really enjoyed it. 

After eating, Onew opp eventually rest his head on my lap as we sat on the matt near the tree. 

"Hyumin ah, isn't this great? Just the two of us together?"

"Eheh~ Amado~ "

"I wish we could stay like this forever~"

"Emmm, Onew oppa~"

"Neh Hyuminshhi?"

"Kegae~ Onew oppa, jeol joah-haseyo?" [ That~ Onew oppa~ do you by any chance, like me?]

He nodded.

"As in like like me?"

"Yes. Hyumin shhi.. Like like you~"

"Waeyeo?" [Why?]

"Eh? Wae andwaeyeo?" [Eh? Why not?]

"Ani kegae.. Joeyeo? " [Its not that~ Me?]

"Tayeonajyeo~" [Ofcourse~]

"Keraseo~ neon nareul jinjja choah?" [ So~ You really like me?]

"Neh~ Neomu neomu chohtageo~" [yes~ I really really like you~]

'Ouhh~ " 

Well, its hard for me now. I feel sorry for Onew oppa. Its not that i don't like him. I do, but as a brother not more and my heart is still with that jerk. I don't know why i still like him ater how he treated me that day.

"Onew oppa wont force you to return your feelings. I know that you like someone else. I understand but please, if there's any place in your heart for me. Please put me in~"

That is really beautiful, what he said~ He is the most caring person, thoughful person i know!

I gave him a tight hug which caused him to struggled

"Hyunmin ah! Geuman~ Jeebaal~" [Hyunmin ah! Stop~ Please]

"Ouh! cheoseonghaeyo oppa~ I got carried away in the hugging~ I just need a hug and what you said was sweet! "

"I thought i almost died! You're damn strong for a girl! "

"I know~"

"Well, its late. Let's go home~"

"Arraseoyeong~!!"

"Aigoooo~ Kwiyeoowoyeo jinjja~ You took my breath away!"

"Oppa! "

"Kekekek~ Arraseo.. Ppali Kaja! "

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Its been awhile since i last updated...I am very sorry. WOW! 2 months aago! I have been busy wit exams lately. And now its my holiday so expect for updates. Thank you for stying true to this fanfic. =) Do subscribe and comments. Thank you very much. ;)