What Did i do to deserve this?

You're an IDOL now??

In the year 2005

Hyumin’s POV

So once I reached school, I met up with Haisun, my bestfriend whom I loved. Hahaha.. After meeting up with her, the school bell rang and we rush to class. While rushing to class, I bumped into a girl who was carrying food on her hand . Unfortunately when we bump into each other, it gets to my uniform and it is all dirty now. I told Haisun to go to class first.

I helped the girl up and rushed to the toilet straight away. Once I reached the toilet, I tried to rubbed off the marked that is on my uniform. What’s worse is that, it in red color and the mark is all over my chest!. When I finally tried to rubbed it off. It actually looks like I wear a colored bra!! Aisssh! Nevermind. I look at the time and OHMYGOSH! I am already late for class!  I got out of the toilet and rush to class.

“Hyumin, Why are you late?” Mrs Park asked

“Cheoseonghamnida sonsaengnim. Cheoseonghamnida yeorobun~ “ [ Sorry teacher. sorry everyone]

After apologizing to the teacher and my classmate , I headed for my seat which is beside that dickhead!

“ Why are you late?” Jeongmin asked

“Nothing. Shutup dickhead before I turn you upside down!”

“Anyway, you look different today.”

“Whats so different? Im the same as always!”

“Are you wearing….”  He look down at my chest. Ouh he did not do that! His eyes fixated towards my chest.

I quickly covered them with both my hands. Aisssh! Arggh! Why is my day so bad today! First: bumping. Second : dirtied uniform which looks like I’m wearing a bright colored bra.  Third: him noticing this!

I slapped him and used my forehead to bang on his forehead.

“Deo micheossso! ERT! “ [You crazy! ]

“Anira-kuyo! Ouccchhh!”

“Kang Hyumin! Lee Jeongmin!”, Mrs. Park shouted

“Neh?” We said in unison.

“Stand in the corner there and put both your hands up until I told you to stop”

“Neh?! Wae? “

Mrs.Park glared at us and we finally got out of our seats and stood at the corner of the class and put our hands up till the class ends which is in half an hour time.

 

Jeongmin’s POV

Argghhh! What did I do to deserve this? Im a good student. Just because of her I have to do this!And this is not even the start of her bullying or her teasings. This is torture! Its like she have it in her all along!

And she called me a dickhead! I am not a dickhead! Birdface!

Arggh!! ½ an hour of doing this is killing me.  Look at her. I am soo pissed! Ever since I step into this school, my life hasn’t been going well because of her! I was being pranked a lot of times. Now I always have to be careful!

I want to be like hyung.. Hyung is now still a trainee in SM enterntainment.. I’m not old enough to auditioned for SM enterntainment. Maybe when I am older like maybe in 3 years time? I am gonna try out auditioning. I want to be a singer!

*Dreaming*

“Jeongmin ah~ Deo babo yah.. Stop dreaming!” Hyumin interrupted.

See! Even when I am in my own world she interrupts! WHAT SINS DID I EVEN DO IN MY PREVIOUS LIFE TO DESERVE THIS!

“Mwua?

“Amuesgoedo aniya~”

After the lesson..

Ahhh~! My hands hurts soo muchhh!! I can’t even lift it now! Ouchhhh~!

“Jeongmin ah~ Kwenchana?”  Moongyung, my bestfriend  asked [Jeongmin ah~ You okay?]

“Neh~ Nan kwenchanayo.. Komawo~” [ Yes~ Im fine.. Thanks]

I walked to the canteen with Moongyung and ate our lunch there.

“Moongyung ah~ Do you think it is possible for me to become a singer?”

“Noraereul cho-ah haji??” [You like singing?]

“Neh~ neomu cho-ah~” [Yes~ alot~]

“Then I don’t see any problems in you becoming a singer… I will support you”

“Thanks.. You’re awesome. Guess im going to go audition next  3 years. After we graduate junior high school.”

“Onew hyung is already a trainee in SM enterntainment ah?”

“Yeh. But he said not to join SM cause they are really strict. He said I should try STARSHIP enterntainment. It is more of a friendlier company..”

“Do as you wish~”

“But first what I wanna do is to get rid of tht HYUMIN once and for all.”

“How?? You know, you can’t beat her. She’s too cruel to you.”

“Aniyo. She’s not cruel. She’s just sick in the head that’s all.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Second chapter is done. Thank you for commenting. Hope to have more subscribers and comments are truly loved. If you have a twitter account do follow me. =)

감사함나다 여러분~ 안녕~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅎㅎㅎㅎ