Chapter 8

All lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"EunJi... you're... Wait, who's the father?"

"The only possible father is... YongGuk."

RapMonster froze. His plan on using EunJi to bring YongGuk down was crumbling into pieces. He couldn't do that. He couldn't think correctly anymore, he only had one thought 'comfort her'. He intuatively wrapped his arms around the girl who was sobbing. She let her tears flow without caring anymore about if she had to hold them back or not..

As they drove back home, the drive was silent. RapMon was driving slowly. EunJi looked by the window, the view was blurred by the rain. The clouds were gray just as the girl's mind. Her fists were clenched, holding on to the edge of her shirt firmly.

As they arrived, EunJi waited awhile before getting out of the car. These days seemed like the worst of her life but this time it was a bit different than the first time she said it when BangTan appeared. This time, she was sad they were going, It couldn't  just end like that. It would be so empty without them. She would miss the youngers' dorkiness, RapMonster's grumpy attitude, Jin's cooking skills and the two others, YoonGi and Hoseok. She couldn't forget them. Ever. Even if she wanted to. Something had happened with them, there was no denying it.

J-Hope immediately wlcomed EunJi as she came back home. He saw something wasn't right. He brought her into a room where nobody was and hugged her.

"EunJi, what's wrong baby?"

The girl shivered. She felt the worry in his voice, the need he had to protect her, the warmth of his embrace... He was caring for her and it only was now that she realized it. She huged him back, surprising the boy first but making him smile after.

"Hoseok..." He was interpellate she called him by his real name but didn't care much afterall. Excepted for Bangtan, EunJi was the only one to know his real name. "Hoseok,I... don't want you to go tomorrow."

It was a shock. He had completely forgotten that they were supposed to go.

"I don't want to leave either, honey."

"Stay here... stay, please. You have nowhere to go else anyways, do you? And even, you wouldn't leave me like this."

"I would stay with pleasure!" He smiled and cuped her face. "But is that the only reason why you're sad?"

EunJi lowered her head. She really didn't want to tell him. And besides, he was one on the people she really couldn't tell it to. Not because she didn't trust him or didn't like him, on the contrary, the girl was always enjoying the time she had with him. He was caring and cheerful when he wasn't a psycho. He was really lunatic, with absolutely horrifying thoughts, sometimes a bit selfish. He was always teasing and being arrogant at times and what he was the worst for was to tell clearly what he's feeling. All the times where he was fitting these discriptions, EunJi wanted to hit him, yell at him, take his gun and threat him even if she would just look completely ridiculous. And then, his good parts, he's kind, calm, responsable, even adorable, good mannered, smart, really handsome, helpful and she could pass all the others. All that to say that she really likes him, and also cares for him, but as he wasn't clear on one point, she couldn't tell him untill he was stable on how he felt about EunJi because as she thought of it, for a second the thought that what he said before were all lies. All this didn't have sense, his attitude with her... She didn't want to say something that would provoke misunderstanding, but... That time, when he said it wasn't true, thet he didn't love her even if he said it while he was drunk... was it all a big lie? His excuses... Her heart skipped a beat and suddenly, she came back to reality.

"EunJi?" Called Jimin.

She broke apart from J-Hope - who was deceived by her reaction, hoping more would've happened between them.

"Y - Yes?"

"Come, RapMonster asks you. J-Hope too, we're having a backup meeting.

"Okay, we're coming" Replied J-Hope.

Jimin went back to the sitting room and J-Hope faced back the girl again, playing with their interwind fingers.

"Let's see with the others if they're okay to stay but I'm sure there won't be any opposition to it."

They went out and let go of their hands The members of Bangtan were sitting quietly as RapMonster was preparing files, photos and other stuff. They sat on the couch and Jin started to talk.

"EunJi, we said that it would be better if you were apart from this story since you're not involved in all this, but somethings proved the contrary. You were already involved way before we came into your life and we thought you at least had the right to know about us."

Finally. EunJi sighed in relief. Yet, Jin edmitted a condition, she should stay silent about it, she couldn't tell to anyone. Also, they wouldn't say anything more about their environment, just about them.

"So... tell me now."

Looks were exchanged between the seven boys.

"Ill go first." Said V. "My real name is Kim TaeHyung, I'm in charge of bombs and explosives. As you had the occasion to see, I'm a 4D kid like the others call me, alien also  thought. Our enemies call me Joker aswell. I like that the best in the underground."

"Wow... okay... Joker, huh? What's 'Underground'?" EunJi asked a bit surprised.

"It's the gangs' term for the environment we're in. You, for example, are in 'The surface'." Explained RapMonster. "I'm NamJun, Kim NamJun also known as The brain. My stuff is the logical, tactics, systems and a bit of technology."

"Kim SeokJin, not so different from Jin, also called Soldiar, responsable for drugs."

"Drugs? You sell grugs?"

"No. We work for 'good', I intercept it and put t in security but it's true that I used to sell and use some."

EunJi was surprised. It didn't seem to be Jin's style, but afterall she didn't know anything about them. What's coming next? Already The brain stuff, bomb and explosives and now drugs, could next be worse?

"Jimin is my real name, Park Jimin. But sometimes people make fun of me by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter