Chapter 3

All lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up, sleepy head."

"Mmphf..." Growled EunJi.

What the ?

EunJi opened her eyes. J-Hope was smiling at her showing his perfect white set of teeth.

"Good morning, sweetheart." He whispered.

She slowly looked at him. She had unconsciously tangled her legs with his durig her sleep.

She froze.

The boy started to caress her check with the back of his hand.

So this wasn't just a nightmare afterall....

EunJi jumped out of her bed, surprising J-Hope.

"Relax, sweetie." He chuckled at the sight.

Her heart was beating fast. Th boy yawned as he slid out of the confortable and warm bed, and streched his muscled body once on his feet. How could he stay so casual?

"H-Hi." She said slowly staring to recover her spirits. She somehow waited for him to laugh like the first time she said 'Hello', stuttering the same way but instead he just walked near her and pecked her cheek.

"Slept well, Honey?"

"It was Okay...."

"I slept sooo well" He smirked.

"You didn't respect the boudaries."

He raised his brows with a laugh. The girl was really not concious of her actions.... If he had her it would of been her fault. She was the one who gave the temptation to do anything.

"Don't blame me, honey. You were the one who 'found' me in the night" He chuckled.

EunJi had no memory of doing such a thing. She didn't even want to think to a possible mistake of hers. She tried to convince herself that she wasn't to blame.

"You're lying!"

"Assume your actions, love." He said with a wink.

It was really overwhelming how this guy could be so relaxed, and teasing her wasn't making her feel better about it.

"Let's wake the others up." J-Hope proposed as he looked at the time on her flashy green alarm clock.

EunJi noded as they stepped out of the bedroom and went to the first room on their right, the youngers bedroom.

It was empty.

Second room. Empty. So was the third.

"Where are they all gone?" The girl said a glint of worry in her voice.

"They must've been woken up by Suga." He assumed.

EunJi directly went down the stairs but she missed falling face to the floor. Thankfully, J-Hope caught her by the waist. She felt the embarassing situation fill her to her head tmaking her cheeks red. She bit her lips and closed her eyes a moment waiting for a sarcastic comment from the biy but instead, this one took her in his arms, bridal style.

"What are you doing?!" She said in surprise.

"I don't want you to fall, sweetie." He said with a smile.

"For three steps, I think I can manage to not fall."

He didn't drop her. He actually carried her till they reached the sitting room where everybody was waiting.

"Why are holding her like that?"Asked Jin frowning.

J-Hope gently dropped the girl on the couch. It had caught everybody's attention making them wonder if anything had happen.

"For nothing!" Said EunJi without missing a beat.

She didn't want to say she nearly fell. It was embarrassing and she was sure RapMonster would meanly. Strangely he reminded her of someone but didn't pay attention to it.

"I'm starving!" Said RapMonster ennoyed of waiting."Let's eat now."

Everybody noded when there stomach all growled.

----------------------

They still looked like they haven't been fed for a long time. The youngers really looked cute with their sparkling eyes. EunJi actually liked looking at them espacially since it's her food. They haven't said anything about it so far so EunJi guessed it was good. And also, they would eat everything leaving then a proud EunJi praising herself about her cooking skills (okay she had some help from Jin but it was just because they were a lot - they were 8!). 

The girl smiled and turned back to eating, her chopsticks in one hand and her other hand playing with her ring on her ring finger. Somehow it caught JungKook's attention.

"Hey, Noona, why do you have a wedding ring?" He asked intrigued catching Jimin's attention aswell.

"It was my mom's." She answered surprised he noticed it. She had received it after her death and it was one of her most precious belongings.

"Oh! Then Noona has nobody..." Said Jimin feigning a wiping on a sweaty forehead.

They laughed, including EunJi. RapMonster chuckled a bit. He really is no fun! But EunJi didn't know him as much as he didn't know her and she couldn't know that he was holding his laughter. Even himself couldn't exactly say why he was doing all this.

"Don't you try guys! She's mine!" Teased J-Hope stealing a kiss on her cheek which caused the girl to blush. She pinched the boy in revenge and he stuck out his tongue slyly.

"Don't make me puke my breakfast, guys! You're digusting!" Complained Suga.

"Someone's jealous?" Said J-Hope with a playing tone which made Suga groan at him.

Was that a Yes or a No ?

EunJi caught herself staring at Suga, looking at his physical. Red hair, sharp little eyes and a beautiful pale complexion. It surely was difficult to say what he was thinking. His expression wouldn't let anything appear. The girl had always, for some reson, liked to decipher the feelings that other wouldn't show but she new in advance that Suga was good at hiding his. He had that tendency to his lips a lot and and lightly scratch his forehead. He surely was feeling uneasy.

For the few minutes she stared at him, the boy felt intrigued and without her caring about it, Suga stared back at the girl, both caught in an eye-lock.

"Hey... Guys... What are you doing?" Interrupted V.

Suga was the first to break the eye-lock, feeling his heart speed up.

What were you thinking Suga?

He wanted to smile but fought the envy to do it.

The young man had rarely seen a girl like EunJi. She had chocolate brown hair with chestnut brown eyes. Her hands were soft and delicate and her skin was geisha-white making her look like an angel.

Angel... 

"Doing what?" Asked EunJi.

V and Jimin started imitating the two young people, and even said things they thought they were thinking while staring at each other.

"Woah you have a beautiful white skin Suga." Said Jimin.

"Noona... your hair must be so soft!" Completed mockingly V.

"Shut up you stupid brats!" Yelled the red-haired boy.

It's normal to look at the only girl there is around me... Isn't it?

"Cut it out kids." Said EunJi with a bothered look. She nearly thought that she had spoke out loud what she was thinking about the boy earlier.

"Hey we're not kids!"

"Then stop acting like you were!"

"You say that because you never saw us in action." Said JungKook.

EunJi froze.

In action?

Just imagining those kids killing people at their young age made her sick. She suddenly stood up making J-Hope jump of hs seat next to her.

"What's wrong,sweetie?"

"N-Nothing. Just keep eating, I'll just get some fresh air."

RapMonster stood up and grabbed her wrist.

"You won't go anywhere."

"What! Why?"

They came just like that in her home and now she con't go out? But it's her ing house!

"Precaution." Said the blond boy with sharp killer eyes.

"What precaution?!" She yelled.

"DON'T YELL AT ME YOU PUNK?!"

"SHUT UP! I'M OLDER THAN YOU!"

"I'M STRONGER!" The tone between the two was getting louder and more impressive as they yelled back at each other. RapMonster tried to scare the hell out of the girl, squeezing hardly her wrist to make sure it would bruise.

"SHUT UP RAPMON!" Yelled Jin so loudly that it took everybody in surprise.

"It's normal she's like this! If I wasn't envolved in this I would react even worse than her if I had the same! She's ing courageous beeing so helpful and so kind to us, and you don't see it with the that you have in your eyes! Stop being so paranoid and putting everything on her account! She doesn't even know what happened!"

Jin was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter