Chapter 4

All lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm a psychopath.

She quivered remembering what J-Hope said. Didn't he said that he only tortured when it was neccessary? That he would do it for good reasons? He probably had said that to make EunJi feel 'better'. But why would he say the truth now?

She was puzzled up with this story and it made her head spin round and round searching for a way of getting an answer.

"Jimin?" She called when the boy passed by the sitting room.

"Yes?"

She hesitated.

"Tell me about your gang. What does 'Bangtan Sonyeondan' do?"

"I'm sorry Noona, I can't tell you."

"Why?" 

Didn't they know how much it was fustrating for the girl to hear this evrytime? She really wanted to punch each of them in the face everytime she would hear that. Her lips twitched and turned her face away to hide her fustration. She bit down her lip before she could throw at the boy the worst insults she knew. She had to contain her rage and keep it for after that long week she was going to have...

"It's complicated." He said shorty as he frowned.

She sighed. She was going to use force.

"Well... anyways I have a boyfriend now so I'll spend the clear of my time with him more than with you freaks."

"W-What?! You have a boyfriend? But I thought Noona was free!"

"Duh! What are you thinking, I also have a sentimental life but you don't need to know about it! And why does it seem to bother you anyway?"

The boy lowered his nead and played shyly with the tip of his fingers. He cleared his throat loudly as tension filled him up.

"Have you been to his place allready?" He asked curiously.

"Once."

"Really!? He didn't do anything to you, did he?" Jimin looked worried in such a cute way that EunJi had a hard time holding her laughter.

"What are you thinking, y! I went there because he had a problem with his car so he couldn't come and since there's no bus around his appartement area, it was okay for me to come... And even, if something had happened, I would probably be the cause so..."

The boy widened his eyes and mouth.

"And you call ME the y?!" He joked.

They both laughed loudly. Jimin was young but EunJi liked that because it was easy to joke around with him. He sat down next to the girl unable to stay up yet his abs were hurting him. EunJi exhaled loudly and with a fading smile, leaned her head on Jimin's laps, looking at the ceiling. 

He didn't know if he could but Jimin just felt like it, so he started the girl's hair softly.

"This is weird... I act so familiar around you all althought I don't know you and actually can't learn about you." She looked at the young boy and saw him twitching his lips. For a second he frowned and then just breathed out.

"Noona... If I tell you, pretend  I never told you or I'll... I'll hurt you, I promise."

EunJi felt goosebumps through her skin. Seeing the expression of the boy darkening was terrifying. She was feeling bad. Somehow, he reminded her of one of his old friends but brushed the thought of him away. They didn't have anything in common. Her friend was kind and innocent unlike Jimin, cute, but guilty.

"You'll hur-"

"Don't underestimate me." He cut her. "Just promise me you'll seal your lips together."

"I-I promise." She stuttered.

"Let's go for a walk." He said getting up.

In the hallway they put their shoes and coat. Jimin took an extra; his gun.

EunJi shivered, seeing a so young boy armed was really making her sick. Yet she couldn't wait for Jimin to explain his situation. She could see some old bruises heal on his face,arms and neck, and it couldn't make her more curious.

They got out of the house leaving the other members unaware about their getaway.

Jimin's gut twitched, feeling guilty not telling his hyungs; He could allready imagine RapMonster and Suga scold him in disapointement. Worse than that. He would probably get beat up. His current action would become his nightmares, but he had to be in agreement with himself, he felt more guilty about EunJi's ignorance. He took his phone and took the battery of, having access to the microchip and desactivating it.

"Jimin, where are we going?"

"You'll see soon."

---------------------

"Where's EunJi?" Asked Suga after feeling a sudden calm in the house.

"Isn't she downstairs? Assumed Jin.

"No. She isn't, and Jimin neither." Replied V who was panting after running down, then up, the stairs to search after his gone friend.

Silence.

The boys stood still, all thinking at the same eventuallity.

Suga clenched his fist. That brat! Where did he take her? He suddenly left the room in a rush. He took his coat and his gun, shoving it in the waistband of his pants. Some other memebers were surprised to see the determination in his eyes and actions untill J-Hope and Jin joined his mood.

"What are you doing, she's insignifiant! Stop going after her!" Said RapMonster.

The three boys frowned in disapointement. They were all older than him and felt more responsable to what could happen to her, espacially since they've requisitionned her appartement, protecting her was the least  they could to show their gratitude.

"Stay if you want but I don't want to bear with one more problem." Said Jin as he went out with his two other mates.

"How are we going to find them?"

J-Hope opened a localisation app on his phone and searched for Jimin's emplacement but there were no results.

"That kid! He took it off!"

"Where did you go EunJi?" Thought Suga out loud.

Jimin should've took to a place she knew to make her comfortable. That is Jimin's kind and Suga knew him by heart. He was too soft on these kind of things. He would scold him when he would find him. And EunJi... well EunJi, he couldn't really do something about her. He just had to stop confusing himself when he thought about her. It had been a little time - since he saw her first - that he'd forget about the reckless things he would think about before because she had replaced them. He didn't really know what it meant but he didn't want to know for now. It wasn't a good time and he didn't want to get more confused.

J-Hope, on his side, hoped that the girl wouldn't avoid him eternally. He felt like a jerk for acting like he did earlier. After that he just focused on his missions to occupy his mind but he badly wanted to be with her. He probably didn't have any chances anymore and as he wasn't the kind to make excuses so he tossed away every thought of her.

Suga lifted his head. That's it!

"Knowing Jimin, I'm sure he's taking her to the place she likes to go to. The place I told him about."

------------------------

"Are you going to tell me where we're going?"

Jimin smiled and stopped in front of a cafe. He opened the door and in a perfect gentlemen, he held it for EunJi to pass before him.

"Omo! Jimin, this is my favourite cafe!" She exclaimed herself in joy.

She passed the doorway waving at a waitress standing on the other side of the bar. The women waved back with a large smile and came towards her. She looked on her right and slowed down when she saw the hadsome boy next to EunJi. She made eye signals to her friend meaning 'WTF? Who is this guy?' and at her turn EunJi responded in the same way 'Don't ask!'.

Jimin smiled watching the two girls having a secret girly discussion.

"Can I help you two?" Asked the waitress with a smile addressed to Jimin.

"Yeah, my FRIEND and I just came here for-" She actually had no idea why Jimin took her here to talk with her. She turned to face Jimin.

"To talk in a nice place." The boy continued.

"Take a seat then."

The women, who looked a tiny bit older than EunJi, took them to a nice and cosy place to the back of the cafe. She took out her order book and looked at Jimin.

"A capuccino please." He said with that adorable eye-smile. She smiled bak and left, taking a last look at EunJi.

There was a silence between the two young people. Jimin didn't know how to start this crazy story he had as life. He played with the tip of his fingers nervously till the waitress came back with two cups of steaming coffee and broke their silence.

EunJi looked around, seeking for some person who apparently wasn't present. That person was a of her kind and although the two friends didn't like to mock people, they were always copying her gestures and insuted her in her back.

"Piglet isn't here?!" She asked with a smile.

"I was about to say! She got fired after she f***ed with a costomer in the toilets! She's gross! And guess what? I recommended you to take her place so prepare yourself for a new part-time job!"

"Daaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeebaaaaaaaaaaak! Saranghae Natasha!"

Jimin was watching the two overexcited girls. It was warmharting till his brain suddenly made him turn back to reality. This was going to be complicated. His smile vanished. He held his cup of coffee at his lips and sipped the warm liquid.

Suddenly he thought about the waitress. Natasha was her name? He shivered when memories filled his mind. He frowned and observed each detail of Natasha's face.

Oh my ING GOD!

No. No. No. NO!

! Didn't Suga Hyung see this?

How come he's been on a observation mission and didn't see this BIG deta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter