Chapter 1

All lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji was walking alone in the narrow street illuminated by a reverbere every ten meters.

What am I doing here? What am I looking for?

The cold wind blew in her direction making her shiver. Step by step, with an insecure mind, she kept going down the way. She didn't feel comfortable when she noticed that the reverberes were getting more spaced which was making the road darker. Her mind filled up with all the past events. She didn't know if she wanted to be alone or with them. The same question was always popping in her head 'how did I get in this mess?'. She couldn't reply. She could of if she didn't learn recently her firends weren't exactly what they told they were.

A noise was heard behind the girl. She froze and started to think about what could happen to her.

Is this already the end?

She felt useless although nothing happened yet.

She identified the sound as footsteps. Those were mixed to the sound of her pounding heart. She bit her lip and closed her eyes. She couldn't move untill she thought she just couldn't take any risk but that time was a bit too long. A large hand landed on her shoulder. A gasp left her lips before another hand covered . She wanted to scream but she knew it was pointless.

"Before you start yelling, it's ok, it's me... Hoseok."

Hoseok?

That wasn't exactly a good news. He was one of the persons she tried to escape from. But in the deepest part of her heart she was glad to see him. Her incoherent feelings were making her dizzy. She didn't even know what she wanted and that just made her ill.

The boy slowly changed his tight grip into a warm back hug. His feelings hadn't change while she was gone. To be able to smell her vanilla scent was such a relief for Hoseok. He missed it so much. He missed her so much. He felt the girl move in his arms trying to escape his embrace.

"Baby, you'll be safe with me. So stay in my arms, please..."

His begging tone made Eunji's heart skip a beat. She felt bad. Even if on one side she wanted to laugh - he would still use this kind of name in such situation - she wanted to cry. He made her feel like this. She would've loved to say with the laughing, funny and carefull Hoseok but the boy that was hugging her wasn't exactly that one. She felt his gun slid in his waistband press against her back. That was the Hoseok he was. Hoesok the killer.

"Eunji, please come back home. We've been missing you like hell. We were so worried we couldn't find you, honey." He said before kissing the top of her head delicatly.

"I can't. I don't want to be involved in this ." She replied dryly.

"We can talk about this, honey. But let's do it back home so-"

"What do you call a home? You invaded my place! It's not even MY home anymore!" Cuted Eunji trying not to yell too much.

Hoseok turned her around so they could face each other. Eunji couldn't look above her, she couldn't meet his eyes. It's been only a week since they haven't seen each other but it seemed like a month. For the both of them. Only, Eunji just didn't want to face the truth. She had been to busy building walls around her mind, persuading herself that that way she wouldn't get hurt anymore, that she didn't even think about her feelings.

"We discussed about that already.... You know very well why we had to do this and you were the one to invite us to stay, remember? Anyways..... we need you."

His expression was so sad. His face was more hollow than before. He had dark circles because of all the nights spent outside trying to find the girl desperatly.

"I won't let you go especially if you say no, sweetie" He faked a smile.

The girl finally took her courrage in her two hands and feced correctly the boy.

She was wrong. It was the laughing, funny and carefull Hoseok she had in front of her. Only he was carrying his gun. Hoseok, feeled relieved when she finally took a look at him. He cuped her face carefully and kissed her forehead.

It's been a while.

3 months ago

Eunji was at home washing her dishes after she cooked for herself since she lived alone. Her appartement was in a unsafe part of Seoul.

Hearing a loud noise coming from outside, the girl looked by the window to see what was happening but it was too dark. She continued what she was doing when she didn't see anything. Once again, she heard a noise but louder than before. This time the girl went at the front door to find the source of it.

Nothing.

She closed her door and went back to her kitchen wanting to finally finish her chore and go to sleep. She was about to continue when another noise was heard.

"What again?!" She spoke out loud to herself.

This time it was louder and Eunji was nearly sure that the noise was coming from someone who was knocking on her door. She froze. It started again. Louder. She returned to her front door. Slightly opened the door when, suddenly, it cracked open. A boy rushed in, holding a gun. He quickly shut the door behind him at pointed his gun towards the girl.

"Oh my god." She gasped. 

The girl stepped back as the boy was advancing, his gun pointed at her neck.

"Don't do anything or I'll pull the trigger." He odered dryly.

"O-Okay... you can take than gun away then?" She asked trying to stay calm.

He didn't move. He was staring at her but Eunji could't look at him,  too focused on the gun that started to hurt her so he was pressing harldly. That was a clear response.

"Tell me what you want."

"I need your appartement." He sais still with a dry tone.

"Why do you wan't my appartement?" Asked Eunji astonished.

"Mind your own business."

He pressed his gun even harder and that made her suffocate.

that hurts! What's his problem?!

The boy didn't even care.

"Do what I tell you to do and I won't hurt you." His tone had lowered but was still threatening.

The girl nodded. She felt his gun leaving her neck and so she breathed in relief but actually he was just bringing it to her temple. He grabbed her wrist thightly and turned her around so she could lead him through the house.

I at least have to fake it.... I can't terrify her more than she already is, it would really scare her...

"The others will come in a few... just show me your place." He odered.

"Others? What others? How many of you are there?" 

"Six others."

This was a ing joke. At least in Eunji's mind. She was going to wake up after a good and long night of rest and all this will just be reveled being a nightmare. The past events had made her going crazy and she was probably hallucinating. 

"S-Show you my place? You say that as if you were going to stay for days..." She said in a worried tone.

"You understand well that's great." He replied in a mocking tone. "We'll be staying for a week and if you make any oppositions..." He wiggled his gun before Eunji letting her guess what would happen.

Eunji felt a cold sweat form on her forehead.

ONE WEEK?!

So she would.... live with them as if they were roommates? She was littaral

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter