Chapter 2

All lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After all the cooking, the boys finally ate. They looked like they haven't eat for a month.

"When was the last time you guys ate?" Eunji asked.

"Three days ago." Replied JungKook his mouth full of noodles.

His eyes were glowing due to all the appetizing food in front of him.

"Three days?!" She said dumbfounded. "And you're still alive?"

"Well yeah.... Three days are still okay but five is a bit harsh since we move a lot." Replied V. He refilled his mouth quickly of plenty of food.

"I would die after two days!"

"Tsss.... You have no idea of what surviving is." Spat RapMonster.

EunJi felt her blood boiling in her veins. This guy is just.... URGH! She outburst at his words. He had no idea of what she had been throught and she wouldn't let him the right to insult her on what she had or not experienced espacielly when he didn't even know her.

"Shut up!" She shouted at him.

The other members were choking on their food, surprised at the girl's reaction. Their eyes were widely open looking at her. What surviving is, they knew it but did she? Since she reacted like that some of them asked theirselves... did she pass by a surviving stade?

RapMonster frowned and his look became even darker than before. He took out his gun pointing it at the girl. At the same moment Suga reacted to his leader's gesture. He also took his gun out and pointed it unexpactly at the man's temple. Everybody was motionless.

"Don't get too carried away, RapMonster." Suga said with a blank expression.

The blond-haired boy turned his head to face Suga. This one was older than him but since the young man was the leader, wasn't it a bit risky?

"Take down your gun." Continued Suga insisting on each word.

As RapMonster was looking away but still pointing EunJi, J-Hope took the gun from the man's hands, disarming him.

"You punk-" He growled.

"Calm down! Today's day was really tiring and heavy but it's not a reason."

In EunJi's head it wasn't clear. Wasn't a leader supposed to be cold-blooded and evrything in every case? Because she still didn't know what kind of leader he was...

The boy inhaled and exhaled loudly. He looked at the food as nausea started to fill him up. After a few seconds lost in his thoughts mostly remebering the past events, he stood up and leaved the table, taking his gun back in his way to the door. He went to take some fresh air.

EunJi wasn't shocked that RapMonster pointed her but that Suga pointed him.

"Thanks.... I guess." The girl slowly said.

"What were you thinking," The boy said with a deep voice.

"I got mad! This guy in unbearable althought I just met him." She justified.

She didn't care about what they could think. They wouldn't rule her around in HER house. And what? They thought that as she was a girl she wouldn't react but she also had a pride and they wouldn't take it away from her. Not with all she had passed throught.

"Be carefull next time; This won't happen twice."

The girl noded looking at the leader's empty seat.

"What are you freaking guys anyways?" She whispered.

She felt her hole body shaking. Would've he killed her if Suga didn't stop him? How bad had been their day to react like that?

In fact she really owed him one. 

"You didn't get it already? We're a gang." Said V.

EunJi had a cold sweat. She froze in her seat.

Of course! How come I didn't see this, it all matches! Was I just telling myself unconciously to not figure it out?

This was a nightmare. Her eyes were feeling tired and she started seeing trouble.

"Comme with me, Honey, let's have a talk."

With the 'Honey' she reconized it was J-Hope. This one grabbed her arm and slowly took her out of her seat. They went in the sitting room, cosing the door behind. The girl sat on the coach and J-Hope held her hands, crouched in front of her so they could be at the same eye-level.

"Why are you kind to me? You don't even know me. And aren't you dangerous?" She snorted.

He cuped her face, smiling.

"Sorry we intrude ourselves into your life like this."

The 'indruding' wasn't the problem though she would've prefered without the gun. She was open to harbor people in need since she had always been generous and warm-hearted but something was wrong and she could easily say what.

"What are you thinking at, sweetie?"

She didn't respond immediately.

One week in her life was nothing but it would really be nothing if these guys weren't a gang. Thinking of how they would come back after their stuff, already imagining the boys coming back with clothes soaked with blood and dragging corpse behind. Maybe this was a bit too much but she had to prepare herself to that eventuality. She shivered.

"Do you kill people?"

At his turn, the boy froze.

She saw in his eyes that he didn't want to lie. He stood silent, his lips parted, trying to find the words but just sighed.

How would she react if I told her the truth?

The fact is she already knew, it was rather evi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter