Chapter 6

All lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EunJi closed the door behind her. Her cheeks were burning like hell, her heart pounded loudly and her body was shaking...

She was... in love, but why was she that stressed?

3 AM

She went to her study and jumped in surprise when she saw a body shape.

"Sweetie.... why are you back so late?"

" J-Hope! You scared me!"

"Sorry baby, I didn't mean to...."

He came by her and huged her tightly. EunJi felt embarassed. What was she supposed to do? He tightened his embrace even more till the girl could feel his heartbeats against her own chest, his warm breath on her neck and his lips slightly touching her skin.

"J-J-Hope? What are you- ?"

"Shhh baby" He cut her.

He kissed her neck and slid down to her collarbone, peeking his tongue. EunJi felt herself fire up. She pushed him away violently with a horrified grin.

"What are you doing?!" She nearly yelled at him but made sure her voioce wasn't to loud so nobody would wake up.

J-Hope looked at the girl with blood-shoted eyes. He grabbed her wrist firmly with one hand and took her by her chin with the other. His eyes penatrated deeply inside hers.

Silence.

He crushed his lips against hers.

She couldn't react. His lips were slightly moving against  hers but EunJi didn't reply. How could she? She felt bad. really bad.

"I love you EunJi." He whispered aigainst her lips. "Be with me, not with that HakYun."

"No! J-Hope don't do this! Please... don't confuse me...." She whispred.

"Confuse? You... You feel things for me, don't you?"

EunJi recoiled. No way, she could feel something for him! Right? Her head was spinning, it must've been related to the late hour because she started to have her mind going unfunctionnal. Her shaky hands tried do stop the boy from getting closer to her but she couldn't tell if it was because he was too strong or if it was because maybe she didn't mind, that it was useless. 

"No! No... no, I don't."

He kissed her again and again, the kisses getting more rought but still filled with all the love the boy could give. The sensations were thrilling him to the bone. It seemed like an electric shock was climbing up his spine and he couldn't hold back his envies.

"And now?"

She assembled her last energy to pushed him away.

"J-Hope I have a BOYFRIEND. I don't want this!"

"It wasn't what it seemed just before." He paused. "You enjoyed it, don't deny it."

"I didn't! Do I really have to repeat myself?"

The boy sighed.

"He's not suited for you! Just be with me..." His said in a desperate tone.

At her turn, EunJi sighed. She lowered her head and twisted her hands before she said regretfully "J-Hope, you're drunk.... I can tell it to your breath. You'll probably wake up tomorrow and say all this is completely false. What happened?"

Silence again. J-Hope couldn't deny the fact that she was right on one point, he was drunk but he knew he woudn't forget and he's sure that his feelings aren't false.

"YoonGi and I got drunk because we were so mad-"

"YoonGi?" She cut him.

"It's Suga's real name, Min YoonGi."

Tilt!

She didn't want to get too much advantages of him but  EunJi had a briliant idea.

"And what's your name?" She asked curiously.

"Hoseok, Jung Hoseok."

"Tell me things about you..."

"Why?"

"Well I don't know you. I can't feel something for someone I don't know, right?"

Briliant EunJi! Well done!

"1m77, 59 kg, blood type A,... What else do you want to know?"

EunJi looked around her with suspicious eyes.

"Let's go to the sitting room."

She held J-Hope by the hand and lead him to the couch, unfortunately, Suga was already on the largest sofa, sleeping like a baby with closed fists so they sat on the small one a bit closer from what EunJi had hoped. She also let go of the boy's hand but this one firmly tightened his grip and laced thair fingers together. He leaned his head on the girl's shoulder as his lids were becoming heavier.

"Stay awake Hoseok, you still need to answer me."

"Does the fact that I love you count?" He said with his eyes still closed.

"Uh..." She felt awkward.

"I love you" He whispered in her ear.

EunJi stared at his sleepy face. At least, if she couldn't get anything else from him, she had his and Suga's real names. It was a first hint.

I need to call her.

"J-Hope, at least sleep in the bed."

"mpft..."

She dragged the boy upstairs and gently dropped him on her bed. She was also tired and really needed to get some rest. She checked if the boy's eyes were closed and then changed herself into her comfortable pyjama she was craving to wear since she came back home.

EunJi then turned to get in the bed too and noticed J-Hope's slightly opened lids.

"You! You just saw right now? I thought you were already sleeping!"

He nodded with a smile.

"Come here sweetie, I wanna hug you."

She was at the end of the bed hesitating to go near the boy.

"Don't do anything weird."

"I'll try."

She slid herself in the sheets and joined Hoseok. He immediatly wrapped his arms around her. The girl didn't feel at her ease, she tried to turn around and not face the boy but his sleepy expression surprised her. He seem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter