Chapter 8: De-ja vu

I Don't Know You (sequel: The Real Him)

No ones pov

No one said a word. Byul looks at the floor, tears forming slowly in her eyes. “W-what the…” Kyungsoo couldn’t believe his eyes.

“It’s been a long time Byul, please come in.” Kris said with a smirk on his face. He put his arms on the top of the couch not missing the smirk on Baekhyun face this time. “Where is Luhan” She didn’t hesitate and looked straight in the eye of Kyungsoo who is still standing at the door.

“Up stairs.” Without a second of thinking she ran up the stairs and barged into the first room where Luhan was lying on the floor.

“LUHAN!!” She screeched running up to the pale boy. She put his head on her lap and started gently hitting his cheeks calling out his name. Tears slowly fell from her eyes but she wiped them away quickly and kept hitting him until he opened his eyes.

“B-byul? Is that you?” His rusty voice alarmed Byul and she quickly wrapped her arms around the poor boy. “What the hell are you doing here? Get out! They want you!” His voice was serious but Byul had no intention to listen.

“Leave. I’ll stay.” She says shocking Luhan. She helped him out of the ropes and then she finally gets to have a good look of her friend. Bags under bags on his eye from the lack of sleep, how his cheeks goes in from barely any food and the rope marks from being tied up was like a stab in the heart for Byul. “I’m not ing leaving without you! Are you crazy?!”

“Please… Luhan for the sack of your life and the others…”

“No! I don’t know how the you found this place but just go back! No one knows what they can do-“

“LUHAN PLEASE JUST ING LISTEN AND GO BACK!” they stared dead straight into each other’s eyes. “P-please…” the way her voice cracked and softened made Luhan know that he shouldn’t fight at this rate.

They gave one another a deep hug as she slightly cried onto his chest while they pulled each other in closer. “We will come back and get you… I promise…” He whispers into her ear and she rapidly shakes her head.

 

Byuls pov

No one said a word as he left the room as I immediately lock the door. Sliding down the door I hug myself and stare at the ropes on the floor. There were some blood stains of Luhan. With shaky hands I took the ropes and started messing with it. “Byul… open up…” I said no word. I know who it is.

“Byul it’s me Baekhyun I’m alone.” I don’t care.

“If you don’t open this I’m going to call Kris up to open it.” At the name of Kris I got up and slowly unlocked the door. Baekhyun opened it and I took a step back keeping a certain distance. He closed the door behind him and locked it. Neither of us said a word as he approached me but I just started taking steps backwards. He smirked, “I didn’t expect for you to actually come alone.”

I didn’t open my mouth.

“Good job. It would have been a mess if you brought your other friends here."

“Kris asked you to text me… Didn’t he?”

He smirked again, “No. I found your new number and texted you myself. If I didn’t text you sooner Luhan might have been dead from the lack of food we been giving him.” He said it like it was normal to starve someone. Luhan isn’t just a someone, he is a friend. He was OUR friend.

“You mother ing …” I said under my breath but he just laughed.

“You’re still the same.”

“I rather be the same than be different.” With a strong and serious voice I talked back.

“Don’t be scared to change. Changing and being different is a good thing.”

“That’s what you said years ago.”

“I’m not lying. It really is a wonderful thing.”

“Is it still wonderful to change when you turned into a monster with a cold heart?”

“If that what happened then it's more than beautiful.”

He smiled at the end. The once beautiful innocent smile means nothing now. All I can see from him is the devil. The way he dresses changed. From being the bubbly and pure Baekhyun is now black and boring. Is this what he calls beautiful? Is this the definition of beautiful to him?

“Baekhyun are you still in there?” Chanyeol calls his name and my eyes widen in fear. My legs give in as I fall on the floor and I can see the way Baekhyun looks at me that he likes seeing me suffer like this. I begged with my eyes from him not to open it but he did the complete opposite.

He opens the door and the 4 exchange look. The door closed behind and I pray they all left but that was a lie when I saw the devil of them all standing proudly in front of the closed door.

We said nothing as he approaches me. My back hits the back wall and he crouches down to be my level. Fear took over me as strength and power was in him. “Hey pretty.”

“ off.”

“Hey it’s was your choice on how you want to be treated.”

“I said off Kris.”

“If that’s how you like to play then I will treat you like that.” He grabbed my chin and moved my head back and forth. “Is this from Kai?”

My eyes immediately went wide. I tried pushing him away but he just laughed and grabbed my chin a little more tightly. “Don’t worry soon I will be covering you with my lips. There will only be my marks I make on you soon.” He whispers into my ear as I get shivers down my back.

“Sehun and Kai are going to feel the pain I felt. It’s my turn for revenge.” His eyes darkened and his voice gets deeper than usual. He pecked my lips and I spit at his face. His eyes closed as he took in a deep breath. When he opened his eyes I knew I made the wrong move.

He grabbed a fist full of my hair and threw me on the bed as I let out a scream from the sudden pain. He grabbed my wrist and tied them above my head. I was scared out of my life but he didn’t do anything and got off the bed. Eyesight blurry I tried to see what he was doing but the door opened and closed.

Crying hopelessly on the bed I felt myself get tired. About to sleep the door open and close. Feeling a present next to me a slightly opened my eyes to see Baekhyun there. To tired and worn out to say anything my eyelids close completely and I swear I heard him say sorry.

De-ja-vu?