Chapter 7: Kidnap

I Don't Know You (sequel: The Real Him)

No ones pov (Byuls side)

In a matter of seconds Byuls face paled and her lips went dry. The eyes when she was outside alone, the way Kai and Sehun been acting made all sense. She couldn’t even hear Kai call for her. She was scared, no, frightened. The only reason why she left Korea was to get rid of them but there back. There back to get her.

Kai slowly watches his girlfriend pale and stare at nothing. He was nervous and worried. Kai doesn’t know what Kris has planned for them but all he wants is for them not to touch his girl. He knows that what he and Sehun did when they were friends was wrong. Kai knows he probably deserves everything Kris planned but he was scared. Not only scared that they will come after them but he is mostly scared cause he doesn’t know how to protect Byul.

Kai lets his words sink into her head. “-Byul are you ok?” He lightly shakes her tensed shoulders but once he gets no reaction, he pulls her into a hug while patting her head.

Byul couldn’t cry. She was too shocked by everything that no emotion were running inside her. Slowly, she wrapped her arms around him and buried her face into his chest. She took in calming breathes but nothing seemed to calm down her pounding heart.

Kai gave her his jacket and the two had a quiet way home. Still holding onto each other’s hands tightly, as Kai kept an eye out just in case he sees Baekhyun or anyone else.

“We are back!” Kai yells in the dorm hoping to get an answer but realizes the house was way to quiet. Byul immediately sits on the couch zoning out again. All Kai could do is sigh and hope that his Byul will come back soon. “Is anyone home?” Kai yells again but again, no answer. He looks room to room and when he came to the last one, Xiumin is on the corner of his bed crying.

He doesn’t waste a second and runs up to his crying friend throwing all these questions at him, “What’s wrong? Why are you crying? Where are the others? Is that a bruise?” He lifts up his friends face to see a new forming bruise on the bottom of his eye. Xiumin hiccups as he answers, “T-they c-ca-came.”

“Who?” And that’s when it came to him. He clenched his fist and cursed while punching Xiumins bed only making the fragile boy cry harder. Byul comes running into the room once she hears all the commotion. “Minnie! What happened?!” She hugged her friend and gasped looking at Kai. His face was red, eyes burning with anger. You can see his neck vain about to pop out and the sight scared the out of Byul.

“Where are the others?” Kai asked, his voice dark and deep making Byul get shivers down her back. “T-they t-took Luhan and S-se-sehun went to l-look for h-him.” Once he was done Kai runs out of the room and once the door was slammed shut Xiumin cried harder and all Byul could do was hug her friend hoping he will stop.

Everything happened to quickly and Byul didn’t know how to solve the problem. There was only one solution to this case and it’s to give them what they want.

 

No ones pov (Baekhyuns side)

“This is stupid.” Luhan said staring holes into Kris body who was staring out the window. Kris only turns around and smirks as Luhan rolled his eyes and looked away.

“Not really.” He comes closer, “Were going to keep you here until someone shows up to save your pretty little .” He leans into Luhans ear and whispers it as he flinch from the closeness. “You can’t keep me hostage forever idiot.”

“And who said that?”

“Everyone knows that. Let me go!”

“Chanyeol is a master at rope tying, you won’t get free.” Kris backs away and laughs at the struggling Luhan. Luhan hands were tied together, and again tied to a chair. He struggles but stops once he feels the rope rubbing onto his skin in a painful manner.

“Kris, so Chanyeol hid the camera in Xiumin room and it looks like their the only ones in the room at this moment. Kai ran out-“

“YOU! YOU BASTARD WHAT THE DO YOU THINK YOUR-“

SMACK

The room was dead quiet as the slap echoed in the room. Luhan stared at his friend before bursting in laughter for no reason. Baekhyun flinches from the laugh of his past friend getting slightly uncomfortable. “Let’s go out.” Kris suggests leaving the room first and Baekhyun following closely behind. Even with the door close they can hear him laughing.

“Anyways Kai is on the lookout of Luhan right now. It is only Xiumin and Byul in their dorm.” Kris smile widens. He felt alive to get revenge on people who should have got it years ago.

 

No ones pov (byul side)

The 4 sat in their living room, all exhausted and depressed. No one said a word scared someone might burst. Kai who was the most annoyed broke the silence, “Where the can they be?!” He pulls his messy hair and lets out a pissed scream making the fragile Byul flinch.

“Luhanluhanluhan…” Xiumin kept whispering his friends name as he rocked himself back and forth. Sehun rubbed his face placing his hands on his chin as he leaned on it and closes his eyes. “I’m going to look for him.” Everyone’s eyes shoot up and stared at Byul. “Are you crazy?! There out to get YOU, you idiot!” Sehun technically yells as he points at her. Kai didn’t say anything.

“Exactly. If they see me alone they will take me and let Luhan go.” She gets off the couch ready to leave but Kai grabs onto her wrist.

“D-don’t go.” He stutters out. Byul sees the fragileness in his eyes. The way they get teary immediately, his voice stuttered out broke her heart but she needs to save Luhan. She painfully smiles at them before yanking her hand away and getting her shoes on. No one stopped her as she left the dorm without even turning around once. No one knows if she will be back safely, or alive but they believe she is making the right choice. At least most of them did.

“What the Kai! You’re just going to let her go like that?!” Sehun stomps up from the floor and points an accusing finger at the door. His face was turning red and you can see his fist clenched. Kai gets up; his head hang low, “We have work Sehun.” He makes his way over to his room closing it quietly.

Sehun screams in frustration and the sobbs of Xiumin were getting louder. Kai slid down his door covering his mouth as he silently cries to himself.

 

No ones pov (Beakhyuns side)

“When the are they coming?!” Kris runs his hands through his hair as he screams at his friends who are standing next to him. “No one is at dorm at this moment, probably all went out to either look for their friend or go to work.” Kyungsoo states as he closes his phone and shoves it into his pocket.

Kris was losing his patients as he made his way up to the room Luhan in. He slams open the door, waking up the sleeping Luhan. He cuts the rope and throws Luhan on the floor. He lets out a sudden groan from the pain on his shoulder.

Luhan was weak and hungry. They barely fed him anything in the last 2 days and only allowed him to go to the bathroom and drink water but someone was always with him at all causes.

Kris quickly covers his mouth with tape and starts kicking the boy all over. He cursed, kicked, punched and slapped the boy all over the place releasing his anger. “Where the is your little ing friends’ hu?”

“Are they not going to save you?”

“I guess you don’t mean anything to them right?!”

All you can hear from the abused boys are groans and muffled screams. He cried harder each time Kris kicked his sensitive body. He rolled himself into a ball, his hands still tied behind his back but that doesn’t stop Kris from getting contact with the boy.

Seconds past, turning into a minute and soon 10 minutes past until Kris finally released all his anger out on the passed out boy. He heavily breathes in and out, slightly feeling a little bit better after beating someone up. He makes his way down stairs again, leaving Luhan on the floor.

Everyone was watching television in the living room totally ignoring the fact someone is passed out on their floor upstairs. The doorbell rings but everyone ignored it as Kyungsoo gets up to answer it. No one realized the smirk on Baekhyun face.

“B-byul…” Kyungsoo stutters out as everyone besides Baekhyun turns their heads to the door.