Chapter 12: We meet again

I Don't Know You (sequel: The Real Him)

Baekhyun Pov

The way home was quiet. Everyone was tired from there 3 day business trip. Kris leans his head against the window letting out a loud sigh before his phone rang. He groaned in annoyance before taking it out.

“Who is it?” Tao asked not taking his eyes off the road. “I don’t know probably a spam call.”

He still answered, “Hello?”

“Kris,” At first he didn’t recognize the voice. The other line was panting trying to get some air in his lungs.

“Who is-“ He smiled realizing who it was, “How did you find my number?”

“I’m not stupid Kris I know my manager is your bosses son. Did you forget who I am? I’m Kim jongin. I know everything.”

“Whatever. You’re wasting my time I got a hot chick waiting to be ed in the basement.” He smirked hearing Kai lowly growl through the phone, “Don’t you ing touch Byul.”

“Too late I already did and she is ing great. No wonder you love her so much because she is perfect for –“

“Meet me at the empty park at 9.” Before Kris can reply Kai already hung up. He had enough with Kris . Hearing the way he talked about Byul drove him to his edge. He can already imagine Byul tied up to the bed begging for mercy as Kris breaks her into two. He slams his fist against the table as a tear falls from his eyes.

“Just you wait Byul. I’m coming for you.”

 

The door barges open and Byul waits for the worst. She knows what’s coming and she didn’t fight back. Byul already got the call from Kris. He told her to wait in the basement, her worst nightmare.

She sees the door open and light seep through only for it to disappear immediately. Without any warning he attacks her in a deep kiss as Byul closes her eyes trying to distract herself as she feels her hands getting tied above her head and onto the bed. “B-baehyun….”

Kris stops everything and stares at Byul with a slight surprised look, “What you say?” His voice darkened and he stares at her with a whole lot of tension. She said nothing and that only made him smirk more. “I see how it is, I’ll call him down.”

“N-No!”

“BAEKHYUN!!”

The door opens and Baekhyun comes walking down the steps. “What is it Kris?”

“She wanted you. So I was thinking that maybe she wanted you inside her.”

“… I’m sorry Byul...” She doesn’t reply only new pair of tears run own her face.

He opens his eyes when the door closes he realized what he just did.

He his best friend.

Quickly he set her free as she just left her hands there not having any strength to move them. She couldn’t believe her best friend would do that to her. It was just too hard to believe.

“B-byul…” Baekhyun stutters out. She turns her head and Baekhyun only gasps at how broken they look. She saw guilt in his eyes, and she sworn there was tears but she couldn’t see correctly as she completely let the dark take her in.

“Run.”

 

No One pov (Kai side)

“Are you sure about this Kai?” Xiumin messes with his fingers sitting across from his friend.

“Yes I’m sure about this. I’m going to snap some senses back into that er. Trust me, Kris was never like this before. If I bring up his sister he will regret everything.”

“Agree. Krissy was everything to him. It will surely make him realize what the he is doing.” Sehun adds placing his hand on kais shoulder. The two make eye contact but nothing needs to be said as a smile creeps on both their faces.

“I hope you guys are not falling for each other because those smiles sure tell me a whole lot.”

“Eww what the hell Luhan?!” Sehun takes his arm back stepping away from Kai as Kai does the same and lean away from Sehun direction.

“When you meeting him?”

“Like uh…now… I gotta get going!”

 

“Kris… where is she?”

“woah there big boy a simple hello would have been nice.”

“I’m not here to play around. Give me Byul.”

“Why do you care?”

Kai closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, “Don’t you think you had enough?”

“No. What you guys did was wrong and as a big brother-“

“And as a big brother what good does that make? Have you ever even thought about Krissy before doing it?” Kris growls loudly as he clenches his fist, “I don’t want to hear my sisters’ name coming out of your filthy mouth.”

“Kris! Snap out of it! Krissy would be so disappointed if she was here right now.”

“I said don’t say her name!” He charges at Kai, ready to throw a punch but it never came in contact with Kais body as he grabbed onto his wrist. The two stared into each other’s eyes with anger, “If Krissy was here right now she would be so disappointed. What do you think if she saw you people? And it was for her revenge? You know just as well as I do that Krissy never liked violence and should NEVER be used no matter how much you hate someone or want revenge.” He throws his arms as it lands back to Kris’s side.

He lets his words sink in Kris head before continuing in a calmer tone, “Look, we are both sorry. We loved Krissy. She was our friend to but you acting like this aren’t going to change the fact she won’t come back. You’ve changed Kris. And in the way the three of us feared back when we were younger.”

A tear rolls down Kris face as Kai just shakes his head and turns on his heels. He heads back to his apartment where the other 3 friends wait for his return.