Nothing More

Love Shuffle

A couple days later, Dong Jun and Jin Ae had announced to the school that they were dating. The news was pretty shocking to everyone because everyone thought they hated each other but in the end, they’re a couple. Dong Jun and Jin Ae become the latest and hottest topic within school yards.

Jin Ae and Hye Shi were walking together with their friends to the lunch table. “Jin Ae, have you even told Dong Jun?” Krystal questioned while setting her lunch tray down.

“Hmm? About what?” Jin Ae asked while blinking at the older girl.

“That you’re not going with him to the dance?” Luna asked while raising an eyebrow at the younger girl. Jin Ae blinked and tilted her head to the girl’s question.

“I’m not?” Jin Ae asked while Sulli and Victoria looked at each other. Hye Shi shook her head and chuckled under her breath.

“You said that you’re going with L.Joe to the dance. Not Dong Jun,” Victoria said while trying to make the girl understand.

“W-what?” Jin Ae stuttered out. Amber blinked a couple of times and slapped her forehead.

“Don’t tell us you forgot,” Sulli asked while looking at the girl seriously. Jin Ae’s mouth flung open in shock.

“When was this?!” Jin Ae asked while twiddling her fingers nervously.

“Last week on Thursday, when he asked you in the hallway?” Hye Shi pointed out.

“That was way before you got together with Dong Jun. You two got together on Sunday and the dance is today on Friday,” Amber stated while sipping her juice carton.

“Holy mother of...” Jin Ae muttered while slapping her forehead.

“Dong Jun doesn’t know does he,” Victoria asked while raising an eyebrow.

“No...wahh! I’m totally screwed!” Jin Ae cried out.

“Heh, Dong Jun’s going to be so jealous that his precious girlfriend is going with the hot pink haired poodle,” Hye Shi teased while Amber and Sulli laughed. Krystal and Luna snickered to the joke.

“I heard L.Joe dyed his hair back to dirty brown and got it straighten out,” Victoria pointed out.

“Seriously?” All of the girls asked while staring at the girl and Victoria nodded and munched on her sandwich.

“Yeah after he couldn’t take Krystal’s, Amber’s and Hye Shi’s constant teasing of being a pink haired poodle; he gave up and went to get it fixed,” Victoria continued explaining while the three girls looked at one another deviously.

“We did our job’s right! Woot! It was just plain silly of him with his curly hair!” The three girls high fived each other and laughed.

“It’s not as bad as when he dyed his hair and we thought it was cotton candy!” Luna pointed out while the girls all looked at one another and thought for a second. They all shook their head and continued commenting.

“Nah...the poodle was worst! Haha!” Sulli shouted while laughing.

“Alright, enough commenting of Byung Hun’s hair disasters, back to our maknae whom is trying to choke herself because of Byung Hun and Dong Jun,” Hye Shi said while pointing at the girl who was dying out of frustration.

“Jin Ae, it’s okay you just either got to tell Dong Jun the truth or...tell L.Joe you don’t want to go with him,” Krystal advised while smiling.

“It would be awful of me to diss L.Joe on the day of the dance. Then if I tell Dong Jun, he’ll get upset with me,” Jin Ae pouted.

“Aigoo, boys are a pain in the ,” Amber muttered out.

“Hye Shi are you still going with Chun Ji?” Sulli asked curiously and she nodded.

“Mmm, I am since no one else asked me before Chan Hee did. There was a couple of lower classmen who asked but I had to decline because of Chan Hee,” Hye Shi stated with a soft smile.

“Popular with the lower classmen are we?” Amber teased while raising an eyebrow.

“Heh, I have no comment on that,” Hye Shi just laughed and shook her head. Suddenly there was a tap on her shoulder, Hye Shi turned around to seeing Jeong Min with a bouquet of red roses. Hye Shi’s eyes widen at the fresh red roses.

“Excuse me, mi’lady Hye Shi, these are for you,” Jeong Min handed the girl the roses and smiled brightly. The table of girls all gasped at the flowers and at Jeong Min’s smoothness.

“W-what? I didn’t order these,” Hye Shi stuttered with redden cheeks.

“They are a gift from someone,” Jeong Min said while winking at the girls. He then took his leave in a cool fashion.

“YAH LEE JEONG MIN! Take these back! What the hell?!” Hye Shi cursed while holding the red flowers.

“Oh, who’s the lucky admirer?” Luna asked while giggling. Krystal took the card and read out loud.

To Park Hye Shi,

I can’t wait for tonight,

I’ll make this night memorable

I’ll pick you up at 6

Yours Truly,

Lee Chan Hee,” The girls all ‘ooh’ed and giggled. Hye Shi’s cheeks flushed pink and she let out a huffed.

“I told that guy to not make it all fancy! And here he goes, aigoo! I’m going to kill him!” Hye Shi placed the flowers on the table. Jin Ae giggled and scooted over to Hye Shi.

“Unnie, don’t kill the guy. He was being the perfect date and just had to spoil you a little bit,” Jin Ae defended while winking. Hye Shi scoffed and shook her head.

“But roses?” Hye Shi asked while poking the batch of roses.

“Hey, at least he has class okay? Chun Ji’s a classy type of guy as for Kyung over here,” Victoria began while pouting.

I can’t believe Kyung and Victoria are going together...’ Hye Shi thought while pouting a bit.

“He didn’t get me anything, pft,” Victoria crossed her arms and sighed.

“It is pretty true, our dates didn’t get us anything. So you should be happy! Heehee,”  Krystal said while giggling.

“Jealous, I wish Chun Ji asked me now,” Luna playfully shoved Hye Shi. Hye Shi laughed and then took a long look at the roses.

“I should go find him and say thanks,” Hye Shi said while grabbing the roses and her milk carton.

“You might as well accept on being his girlfriend too!” Sulli pointed out while Hye Shi laughed a bit.

“Hah, whatever,” Hye Shi replied while shaking her head.

“He wouldn’t just waste his money on anyone. Plus he asked you personally in the library,” Luna pointed out.

“It was because I didn’t have a date, he was just being a good friend and asked me so I wouldn’t be lonely,” Hye Shi said while thinking, ‘I hope he was just being a good friend...’ The thoughts of Kyung were floating around in her head as well.

“No way, I heard that he has been asking people around to see if anyone asked you,” Hye Shi spaced out and didn’t say anything else.

“I’ll be back,” Hye Shi took off and left the table of girls.

---

“Junnie!” Jin Ae hugged Dong Jun from behind. “I will leave you two alone.” Min Woo chuckled and left.

“Hey sweetie,” Dong Jun gave Jin Ae a kiss on her cheek. “I need to talk to you about the dance.” Jin Ae said while she held Dong Jun’s hand.

“What about it?” Dong Jun played with her fingers. “I kinda like promised..,” Jin Ae bit her lip, “L.Joe to go to the prom with him.”

“What?” Dong Jun stopped playing with Jin Ae’s fingers. “Yeah. Well, he asked me to go with him last week. And it was before we started dating, so..” Jin Ae grinned sheepishly at Dong Jun. He just stared at her. “Jun?” Jin Ae shook his hand.

Then Dong Jun exploded. “NOO~ No one can steal my baby Jin Ae away! No one! Not even that freaking poodle head!” Dong Jun whined.

“Actually, his hair isn’t curly pink anymore.” Jin Ae muttered. “But that’s besides the point!” Dong Jun yelled and gripped Jin Ae’s arm. He shook her arm, “Wae, wae, wae, WAE~?!”

“God, why am I dating you..?” Jin Ae sighed and stared at Dong Jun with a scared look in her eyes.

“You don’t love me?!” Dong Jun gave Jin Ae his puppy eyes. “I never said that!” Jin Ae said. “My innocent Jin Ae! Mine!” Dong Jun crushed Jin Ae to his body and her head. For a while it was silent.

“Are you done?” Jin Ae murmured. “Maybe.” Dong Jun let go of her.

“Are you really going with L.Joe?” Dong Jun asked. “Well, yes.” Jin Ae glanced around.

“Can’t you just say that you aren’t going with him? And if he refuses to let you go with me, you should beat his .” Dong Jun suggested. “But it would be rude. I already promised.” Jin Ae pouted.

“Then go with him all you want. I’m going.” Dong Jun said and walked away as the bell rang.  Jin Ae stood there staring at the back of her boyfriend. She pouts and slaps her forehead. She had a feeling that Dong Jun is upset with her. She noticed that Dong Jun was showing signs of jealousy because she was going with L.Joe to the prom.

“Oh Junnie, if only you asked me first-” Jin Ae said aloud and dropped her bag on the floor. She dragged herself over to a bench and dropped her bag on the side of the bench. She laid her body on the bench and stayed there. She laid her arm over her eyes and just rested.

A little bit later, Jin Ae felt something poking her forehead. Jin Ae flinched and didn’t do anything. The poking continued and that ticked Jin Ae off. She swiftly grasp a hold of the finger and shot up from her position. She looked to see who was the culprit and saw a cheeky-smiling Ricky.

“Yah, what do you think you’re doing!?” Jin Ae hissed out while pouting. Ricky placed his hands on his waist and pointed a finger at her.

“You ditched PE so I had to go and find you,” Ricky said while huffing. Jin Ae stared at him and sighed. She scooted over and let Ricky have a seat beside her. Ricky dropped his bag on the side and looked over at her.

“What’s wrong?” Ricky asked while staring at her with concern.

“Nothing...” Jin Ae answered.

“Nana, we’ve known each other for so long, when you are down in the dumps, I think I know what is wrong,” Ricky said while leaning back on the bench. “Now let me ask again, what’s wrong?” Jin Ae looked over at the older boy.

Jin Ae sighed and placed her hands on her lap. “I have a feeling that Dong Jun’s upset with me going to prom with L.Joe,” Jin Ae murmured out while Ricky stared at her and nodded.

“He got angry and began telling me to not go with L.Joe but I promised him and...” Jin Ae tried explaining.

“Heh, Dong Jun always did get overly jealous at times then he begins his, ‘wae, wae, wae, WAE!’ chant; it’s funny” Ricky said while chuckling.

“I don’t know what to do Ricky...” Jin Ae pouted.

“Well, can’t you go with both?” Ricky suggested while blinking.

“W-what?” Jin Ae stuttered while blinking.

“You go to the prom with both of them,” Ricky explained again while smiling. “You know switch on and off on dates?” Ricky shrugged.

“Is that possible?” Jin Ae asked.

“We don’t know if we don’t try,” Ricky smiled cheekily.

“Maybe...thanks Ricky,” Jin Ae gave Ricky a big hug and grinned. Ricky laughed and nodded. “Any thing for my best friend,” Ricky said while smiling and getting up.

“I’ll tell coach you don’t feel so well, see you later” Ricky walked off with a hand in the air.

Jin Ae watched as Ricky walked off. ‘We’ll be nothing more than just...best friends till the end,’ Jin Ae thought while sighing. Jin Ae had liked Ricky from the moment she had met him but always kept it a secret until she met Hye Shi. Hye Shi knew that Jin Ae liked Ricky and tried her best to get the two together but Ricky’s too slow to seeing Jin Ae’s feelings.

---

Hye Shi looked around and finally found the person that she was looking for. She ran up to him and saw that he was talking to his friends. Hye Shi held the batch of red roses and waited patiently. Chun Ji was surrounded by Niel, C.A.P, and L.Joe. Hye Shi didn’t want to interrupt so she stood there quietly.

Niel looked over and smirked at the sight of Hye Shi. Niel nudged Chun Ji and motioned over to his Prom date. Chun Ji waved his hand and walked over to Hye Shi leaving the rest of Teen Top chuckling. Chun Ji walked over to Hye Shi smoothly and noticed the batch of flowers.

“Why hello there Miss Hye Shi,” Hye Shi looked up and looked past Chun Ji’s shoulder to seeing Teen Top standing there waiting. Chun Ji took the bag from her shoulder and the roses out of her hands and intertwine his fingers with hers. Chun Ji then lead Hye Shi away from that area, he placed her backpack over his shoulder and held onto the roses.

“Chan Hee?” Hye Shi began while looking at the boy beside her.

“Yes Hye Shi?” Chun Ji looked down at the girl and tilted his head. Hye Shi smiled and then nodded towards the flowers.

“Eleven roses?” Chun Ji blushed slightly and shrugged. “It isn’t too cheesy is it? Or should I have ordered a dozen roses?” Chun Ji asked uneasy. Hye Shi shook her head and stopped in the middle of the hallway.

“No, no it’s fine Chan Hee. I just feel a bit silly because I’ve never received flowers before especially not from a ‘popular’ boy like you,” Hye Shi said quietly while holding onto his hands. She took his hands into hers and ran her fingers over his in a comforting way.

“Well I believe you should since you are too beautiful to not receive gifts like this,” Chun Ji pointed out while Hye Shi chuckles with pink cheeks.

“I’m not beautiful Chan Hee; besides, guys are usually intimidated by me,” Hye Shi looked down with sadden eyes. Chun Ji let go of her fingers and placed a finger under her chin. He tilt her head upwards and stared into her eyes.

“Don’t listen to those morons. They don’t know true beauty at all, especially Kyung,” Chun Ji whispered quietly towards her. Hye Shi’s eyes widen at her prom date and gasped slightly.

“H-huh?” Hye Shi was baffled by him and didn’t know what to say or do. She froze in her spot and gulped. Chun Ji stared down at the girl and caressed her cheek in a loving way. Hye Shi felt the tingles as Chun Ji’s fingers ran down her skin.

“Yes, I know about your crush on Park Kyung. It’s a shame that he asked Victoria and is currently going out with her. Though I’m pretty glad that he didn’t because than I wouldn’t have been able to go with you and asked you this,” Chun Ji explained while twirling his finger with a strand of her hair. Hye Shi’s eyes widen and waited patiently for him.

“A-ask me what?” Chun Ji smiled a charming smile and Hye Shi questioned while staring at him. Chun Ji grasped both sides of her cheeks. They locked eyes with one another; time felt as if it had been frozen just for them.

---

Chang Jo was walking down the hallway. He was looking around for a certain senior girl but couldn’t seem to find her exactly. He heard rumors about Park Hye Shi going to the Prom with a certain Lee Chun Ji. He didn’t know if that was true or false but he hoped that it was false.

Right as soon as he turned the corner, Chun Ji had leaned in and pecked Hye Shi softly on the lips. Chang Jo let out a silent gasp and hide behind the corner. Somehow that scene, Chang Jo grasped upon his heart, it made Chang Jo’s heart cracked. He didn’t know why it had hurt him so. He regained posture and he glanced over the wall and saw Hye Shi pulled away from Chun Ji. They stood inches apart from one another. Chun Ji smiled and brushed his fingers down her cheek and asked,

“Will you be my girlfriend?”