Awaiting Adventure

Love Shuffle

| Chapter 12 |

 

“Jin Ae, baby wait, please hear me out,” Dong Jun grabbed a hold of Jin Ae’s wrist.

“What else is there to say? My boyfriend ditched me for my other prom date! Did you know I was planning on telling L.Joe that I have you as my date?” Jin Ae snapped while frowning.

“Jin Ae...” Dong Jun sadly pulled her close to him.

“Dong Jun, all I wanted for that night was for us to have fun together.Just me and you - that was our night,” Jin Ae mumbled out while a single tear fell from her cheek. Dong Jun ran his thumb across her cheek to wipe that tear away.

“Baby, forgive me,” Dong Jun wrapped his arms around the girl’s body. Jin Ae rested her head on Dong Jun’s shoulder. Jin Ae s her arms around his waist.

“I was bad and wrong for leaving you,” Dong Jun whispered. “I’m sorry, I won’t do it again,” Dong Jun kissed Jin Ae’s forehead.

“I love you Dong Jun,” Jin Ae murmured.

“And I love you Jin Ae,” Dong Jun smiled at the girl. Dong Jun then pulled away and took the girl’s hand in his. “Shall we get you to class?” Jin Ae laughed slightly and nodded. Dong Jun took Jin Ae’s bag and led her off to her first class.

---

Jin Ae’s class had ended earlier than usual, because her teacher had had something urgent to do. She was now at her locker, rearranging it and getting the next subject’s books into her bag.

Finished with the job, she closed the locker and sat on the nearby bench, ready to listen to some music.

Unfortunately, she couldn’t even get a chance to reach for her headphones, that were in her bag, before someone had already seated themselves next to Jin Ae.

The girl lifted her head to look at the comer and was kind of surprised of who she saw.

“Hey,”

“H-hey. What are you doing here?” Jin Ae blinked.

“Chatting with you. I have a free track, so I was going around the school, before I saw the lovely young lady sitting here,”

“Cut it out, Hyun Seong,” Jin Ae said as she rested her hands on her lap.

Hyun Seong chuckled, “What did I do wrong?”

“If you are going to flirt with me like the last time, you can stop before you even think about starting it,” Jin Ae rolled her eyes making the older guy laugh.

“I can’t flirt with you, why?” Hyun Seong asked. God damn with this guy. Jin Ae looked at the guy and scoffed.

“If you haven’t heard it yet, I’m in a relationship,” Jin Ae said, making Hyun Seong raise an eyebrow, “God... A boy and a girl like/love each other, so they get together, and then it’s call-,”

“I know what a relationship is, duh,” Hyun Seong said while Jin Ae giggled. “But I can always make your mind change. You could always come to me,” he winked, the action making Jin Ae laugh.

“Keep dreaming~,” Jin Ae sang. “Because that will never happen,” Jin Ae smirked.

For the next few minutes, Jin Ae and Hyun Seong chatted. It wasn’t that they weren’t on good terms; it was more like a friendly love/hate relationship.

“So, would you like to have coffee with me sometime?”    

                           ---

A small group of boys were walking down the hallway, tackling and shoving each other. Dong Jun shoved Min Woo against the lockers before he ran away laughing.

“I’ll see you guys later. I’m meeting up with Jin Ae!” Dong Jun turned around and yelled at his friends.

“OOOOHH~!” the boys cooed loudly. Dong Jun laughed and threw them the middle finger before he ran off to meet with his girlfriend near the girl’s locker.

When he arrived at the girl's locker, he almost got the shock of his life. There she was, his girlfriend, talking and laughing to yet another boy.

Dong Jun sighed and glared at the pretty-faced boy who was having an exciting conversation with his lover. Dong Jun watched as the boy whispered something to Jin Ae and she let out a sarcastic laughter. Dong Jun felt his eye twitching so the best solution was to stroll over to the two. Dong Jun stood in front of the two and kept a cool look upon his face.

Jin Ae looked up slowly to seeing her boyfriend. “Dong Jun,” Jin Ae whispered out while shifting her eyes between Dong Jun and Hyun Seong. Hyun Seong gazed at Dong Jun and began the stare down competition. Dong Jun glared at Hyun Seong and then raised his arm. He sliced his arm in between of Jin Ae and Hyun Seong. He scooted Hyun Seong over and sat right in the middle of the two. He wrapped an arm over Jin Ae’s shoulder.

“Baby, would you like to introduce me to...” Dong Jun began while motioning towards Hyun Seong. Hyun Seong casted an annoyed look and rolled his eyes. Jin Ae looked at Dong Jun seriously and tsked. She snickered under her breath and smiled at her jealous boyfriend.

“Uhh...umm babe, this is Hyun Seong, he’s in my History and Economic’s class,” Jin Ae began while Dong Jun peered at Hyun Seong. “He’s also a man- and he knows it,” Jin Ae commented.

“Hn,” Dong Jun’s eyes narrowed further. Hyun Seong kept a smirk upon his lips and nodded.

“Hyun Seong, this is my boyfriend - Dong Jun,” Jin Ae introduced.

“Pleased to meet you - I heard about you. Everyone knows you,” Hyun Seong pasted a fake smile upon his lips.

“I don’t know you, man-, but apparently you know me,” Dong Jun blinked at the boy. Hyun Seong chuckled and then got up.

“Anyways, I have to get going - I’ll see you later Jin Ae, Dong Jun,” Hyun Seong bid his good byes and left first. The two nodded and didn’t answer him. Dong Jun made sure Hyun Seong left officially from the area. He slowly glanced back to seeing Jin Ae staring at him with a devious smirk.

“What?” Dong Jun blinked at her. Jin Ae scoffed and pushed him off of her.

“You, what,” Jin Ae replied towards his remark.

“What did I do?” Dong Jun smiled brightly towards her.

“Oh don’t give me that bull . You are so...oh god,” Jin Ae shook her head.

“No, really what?” Dong Jun laughed.

“You are filled with jealousy, all of that,” Jin Ae motioned towards Dong Jun. “Are full of jealousy rage,”

“What do you expect me to do? That-that man- was ALL over you. I felt that he was possibly going to eat you at any second,”

“Junnie, Hyun Seong is one of my friends. Even though he is a man- and can get a bit rowdy with his flirting style but there will be no such of a connection between us. We don’t work out like that, okay?” Jin Ae stated while smiling at her boyfriend.

“I don’t trust him though,” Dong Jun pouted and crossed his arms.

“...You don’t trust any guy around me, haha” Jin Ae pointed out while laughing.

“You have a point,” Dong Jun snickered.

“Babe, believe me and trust me. My eyes are always on you okay? I love you my sweet Dong Jun,” Jin Ae grabbed his arm and pulled him towards her.

“I know, baby. I love you too Jin Ae,” Dong Jun kissed her cheek. Jin Ae looked up and pressed her lips on top of Dong Jun’s.

“My girlfriend is too popular with the boys in this school,” Dong Jun murmured against her lips.

“Well you don’t see me complaining about all of the girls in this school who want to get into your pants,” Jin Ae whispered back to him and knocked her head against his lightly. Dong Jun pulled back and stared at the girl in front of him.

“Ay!” Dong Jun called out.

“B!” Jin Ae stuck out her tongue in a teasing manner.

“You...” Dong Jun pointed a finger at his girlfriend.

“Nya!” Jin Ae giggled and hugged her boyfriend.

---

Hye Shi walked down the hallway with her books in her hands. She approached her locker and opened up the storage box. There was a sudden tap on her shoulder, Hye Shi turned around and got poked on the cheek. Hye Shi rose an eyebrow at her best friend.

“Heh, hey Hye Shi, guess what?” Jin Ae questioned with a goofy smile.

“I’ve heard about the whole Dong Jun and L.Joe story from Ricky, it was messed up Jin Ae,” Hye Shi replied while piling her books into the small box. She organized the books while her friend stood there.

“Well that and guess who is jealous of Hyun Seong?” Jin Ae winked.

“Let me guess, his name starts with a ‘Dong’ and ends with Jun?” Hye Shi played along with her friend.

“Ding ding! It was so cute,” Jin Ae sighed happily.

“You are so...into Dong Jun. You might as well change your name to Mrs. Dong Jun,” Hye Shi shook her head and closed the door to her locker.

“Hey! Shushies, I can’t help it - boys are cute when they are jealous,”  Jin Ae laughed happily.

“Yes, yes they are,” Hye Shi said dryly with a deadpan look.

“Hey, don’t be like that. Look if you want, I could set you up with someone?” Jin Ae pouted to her friend.

“No thank you Jin Ae. I don’t want another date with Chan Hee. I will kill him if I see him,” Hye Shi answered while rolling her eyes.

“Aww Hye Shi, you’re acting bitter - what happened?” Jin Ae nudged her friend. The two began walking down the hallway.

“The dongsaeng fan boy’s are getting on my nerves,” Hye Shi murmured while shaking her head.

“Hey, you’re getting younger boy’s love. Isn’t that sweet? Noona and Dongsaeng relationships are getting popular nowadays from what I heard,” Jin Ae winked.

“Yeah, unless they keep spoiling me and practically almost killing Kyung! Poor Kyung got tackled down by freaking Min Woo! Not No Min Woo but Lee Min Woo! He had help from Young Min and Chae Jin! He put Kyung in the nurse office,” Hye shi exclaimed while slapping her forehead.

“Oh My God, vicious bunch aren’t they?” Jin Ae gasped. Hye Shi took a seat on the bleachers. Jin Ae sat right beside her and patted her lap.

“I can’t even look at Kyung now - I am so embarrassed to face him,” Hye Shi buried her face in the palms of her hands.

“Now, look - it’ll be all okay. When Kyung gets out of his coma or whatever. Just go apologize and I’ll deal with those fanboys of yours. I’ll break their hearts for you,”

“No, no they are just...too sweet. I can’t hurt them and I won’t let you hurt them either Jin Jin,” Hye Shi pouted.

“But they injured your lover,” Jin Ae’s eyes widen and said.

“HE IS NOT MY LOVER,” Hye Shi pointed out while standing up. Jin Ae looked at the older girl seriously. Hye Shi saw the look that her friend gave her and sat back down slowly. “Not anymore that is...” Hye Shi mumbled out.

“Hye Hye,” Jin Ae began while Hye Shi looked at her. “Kyung isn’t my lover. He has someone better than me. I’ve spent so much time chasing after someone that doesn’t like me back. It hurts dongsaeng, seeing him being happy with her,” Hye Shi explained while biting her lower lip.

“Hye Shi, don’t do this to yourself. You’re a strong girl and there are millions of guys out there. Don’t waste your tears on ing Park Kyung! He’s an idiot - even though he may be a smart , he fails to see that Park Hye Shi likes him. Now get up off of your and march, we are going matchmaking now!” Jin Ae shouted while helping the girl up of her . Hye Shi whines and glares at her friend.

“We are going to the patio and look for boys!” Jin Ae giddily said while grinning.

“But what about Dong Jun!? If Dong Jun finds out you did, he’ll flip his !” Hye Shi screamed while being pushed.

“Oh well, he needs to grow up and trust me, haha” Jin Ae giggled.

“ my life,” Hye Shi grumbled.

“No way! Don’t say that missy! I’ll text the girls to meet us over there,” Jin Ae took out her phone.

“Oh double my life,” Hye Shi shook her head.   

 

----

Wow, long time no see