Checking Out

Love Shuffle

| Chapter 13 |

---

“Hmm...” The group of girls sat there scanning the room. They were currently located at the front patio where all the boys of the school usually hang out.

“Can we please just...don’t do this,” Hye Shi’s wary voice questioned the group of friends.

“No! This is a serious 1-1-9 emergency,” Luna pointed out.

“Good god Luna,” Amber shook her head.

“Shh, this takes serious thinking. You know this is just like shopping for shoes,” Krystal scouted the area.

“We gotta look for the right one,” Sulli nodded her head.

“OKAY. I’m leaving,” Hye Shi and Amber got up.

“Oh no you don’t Hye Shi, Amber, you two stay put!” Jin Ae glared at them.

“Oooh! Cutie from group named U-Kiss,” Luna smiled brightly. “What’s your thoughts girls?” The girls all looked at the table on the right of them. The girls all leaned close to each other so the boys won’t hear.

“Hmm...I know the maknae, Dong Ho is on the soccer team,” Sulli nodded. Dong Ho sat there talking to AJ and Kevin. He smirked and tossed the ball onto his finger.

“Isn’t one of them named Hoon?” Jin Ae asked while blinking. Hoon, the one talking to Soo Hyun and Ki Seop, smiled and laughed.

“Rumors are Hoon is the whole package,” Amber smirked.

“No way, you mean he has...” Jin Ae gasped while Krystal and Victoria held in their squeals.

“Yeah, chocolate abs though he hides it,” Amber laughed.

“Not only does he have the face, personality but abs too? Thank you God,” Jin Ae looked up at the sky. Victoria, Sulli and Luna all nodded in silence.

“Don’t forget Eli, Soo Hyun and Ki Seop have abs too,” Hye Shi smirked. Eli was talking to Xander and Ki Bum.

“Oh you might as well kill us then Hye Shi,” Krystal pouted.

“How do you know all of this?” Sulli asked the girl.

“I’m friends with Jae Seop or you girls know him as, AJ - what doesn’t he tell me about them,” Hye Shi shook her head. AJ was smiling and chatting with his friends.

“Introduce me to Hoon then,” Jin Ae nodded her head at her best friend.

“I wanna touch abs...Freaking U-Kiss is buff as !” Jin Ae, Krystal and Sulli hugged each other.

“Girl, no,” Hye Shi looked away. “Get your abs es away from me, I am not going to use AJ that way just so you three can touch their abs,” Hye Shi glared at the three friends.

“...I bet she saw them. I bet she touched them too! She’s keeping the abs for herself!” Luna pouted. Jin Ae looked offended for a second there.

“WHAT THE HELL? REALLY?” Hye Shi dryly shouted.

“Hmph!” The girls all huffed.

“Moving on then! What are your thoughts about B1A4?” Sulli looked at everyone.

“...too girly for my likings,” Amber and Hye Shi spoke emotionlessly.

“I would personally like to date San Deul. He’s cute,” Krystal smiled. San Deul was pouting slightly while talking with Baro.

“Baro’s not half bad. I think Amber would like him,” Luna nodded.

“The hell,” Amber raised an eyebrow.

“How about Gong Chan? Isn’t he the cutest thing ever?” Jin Ae fawned over Gong Chan. Gong Chan was laughing from across the room.

“What about CNU?” CNU was in a conversation with Jin Young.

“He’s cute with his glasses,” Victoria smiled while giggling.

“Kyung wears glasses too,” Luna teased.

“Shush - leave him out of this,” Victoria stuck out her tongue.

Jin Ae looked over at the unfazed Hye Shi who was staring off into space.

“Now, real question. How about Jin Young?” The girls all looked at one another.

“That boy, is freaking handsome,” Sulli remarked.

“He’s not bad at all,” Jin Ae commented.

“Well looking, I guess he is decent,” Amber shrugged.

“I’m still voting for San Deul,” Krystal laughed. The girls all laughed.

“Hmm...he’s not bad looking,” Hye Shi shrugged her shoulders and yawned. Jin Young smiled and laughed lightly with CNU.

“Well he is in our English Class,” Luna pointed out.

“Really?” Hye Shi blinked her eyes.

“He sits next to you Hye Shi!” Luna laughed out.

“...I never noticed,” Hye Shi shook her head.

“Oh My God, I feel bad for him,” Jin Ae laughed out loud.

“I’m sorry Jin...Jin....whatever the his name is,” Hye Shi scowled out.

“His name’s Jin Young!” The girls all yelled out loud. The room went silent and then every single guy in the room looked over at the table of girls. Hye Shi blinked and then pointed at all of the girls.

“They did it,” Hye Shi accused. The guys all slowly went back to what they were doing.

“Hye Shi, that’s mean!” Sulli blushed.

“You dragged me here! That’s horrible!” Hye Shi snickered.

“Anyways how about Hyun Seong?” Krystal asked while looking at the group of friends for answers. Boyfriend then suddenly walked past the girls and sat at the table in front of them.

“From Boyfriend?” Amber raised an eyebrow. The girls all remained silent for a moment.

“He’s a man-,” They all came to an agreement. The girls all burst out laughing.

“Twins?” Jin Ae asked while shifting her eyes around.

“They’re a cute pair,” Sulli nodded.

“Doesn’t the blonde like Hye Shi?” Luna questioned. Hye Shi looked over at the table and saw the blonde twin meeting eyes with her. The blonde twin raised a hand and waved at her happily.

“Young Min? Yeah, he’s a Junior. In Ricky’s class,” Hye Shi answered while waving back at him.

“He’s cute - I think you should invite him over Hye Shi,” Krystal giggled.

“I don’t think so, you might commit some ual assault to him if I do,” Hye Shi turned down her offer.

“I bet you are going to say the same thing if I ask about Min Woo,” Amber teased.

“Yeah because he is too cute for your likings Am,” Hye Shi laughed and high fived the girl.

“Hmm...I think Sulli is lost in her own world now,” Jin Ae snapped her fingers in front of Sulli’s face.

“Wakey wakey Sulli,” Jin Ae shook the girl.

“Huh? What?” Sulli blinked.

“You’re staring at Jeong Min for a while now, I think you’re drooling,” Jin Ae teased.

“No-no I’m not!” Sulli blushed deeply.

“If you like Jeong Min, go for it,” Victoria said while winking.

“I-I can’t do that!” Sulli hid her face.

“If you don’t, I will,” Krystal got up and walked over to Boyfriend’s table.

“NO!” Sulli shouted while getting up and tackling down Krystal.

“Oh god,” Amber and Hye Shi slapped their foreheads.

“I’m not with them...” Luna, Jin Ae and Victoria whispered and looked away.

“Whoa, whoa girls...calm down. There’s enough of me to go around,” Hyun Seong got up smoothly.

“You are so full of yourself!” Jin Ae accused while pointing at Hyun Seong.

“Get off of me!” Krystal shouted at Sulli. Sulli then while blushing got up with the help of Jeong Min.

“Are you...okay?” Jeong Min asked while looking at Sulli. Sulli’s face flushed pink and then shyly nodded her head.

“That’s good but I think you should go to the Nurse’s office, just incase?” Jeong Min nodded his head while smiling at her.

“A-ah, thank you Jeong Min,” Sulli stuttered.

“No problem Sulli,” Jeong Min winked and went back to his table.

“Mi’lady,”

“Don’t even dare mi’lady me Hyun Seong,” Krystal scoffed while getting up. She brushed the dirt off of herself.

“Ouch, straight towards the heart Krystal. Why so cold?” Hyun Seong flirted.

“You are full of , you know that? You are possibly greasier than Woo Hyun. Back off,” Krystal scoffed while laughing.

“Leave her alone Hyun Seong,” Jin Ae entered the battle.

“Oh baby Jin Ae, how are you?” Jin Ae shook her head towards Hyun Seong.

“Oh My God - see you are full of ,” Krystal scoffed and walked away with Jin Ae.

The girls sat back down at the table and some of them started to look for new ‘targets’. One group caught Jin Ae’s eyes at one side of the room.

“Oh, BTOB.”

The girls looked at Jin Ae before looking at the mentioned group.

“Oh my god,”

“They are drool-worthy,”

“Does any of them have abs?”

“Krystal!” the girls gaped at Krystal, who had asked the question.

“God, I was just asking. It wasn’t like I was ‘really’ wanting to know it.” Krystal rolled her eyes.

“Yeah, whatever you say,” Amber sang while the other giggled.

“Ilhoon is so cute~,” Sulli gazed at the named boy at the other table.

“Min Hyuk’s hot~,” Victoria said. Hye Shi turned towards the girl, “Do you just assume, or?” she raised an eyebrow.

Slight pink tinted on Victoria’s cheeks, “I accidentally saw his topless body once..”

Krystal and Jin Ae gasped, “Really?! How was it?”

“It was..,” Victoria bit her lip as she slid her hands across her own flat stomach.

“Oh my god! That-that-that hot-t-t?!” Krystal, Jin Ae and Sulli squealed. Victoria could only nod.

“Min Hyuuuuuk~,” Krystal accidentally squealed loudly while she hugged Jin Ae. The accidental squeal quickly gained attention from both BTOB but also Block B. Both of the groups just happened to have a member named ‘Min Hyuk’ in their groups.

Both Min Hyuks stared at the group of girls. Krystal noticed how the girls and everyone else had turned silent, “Oops.”

“Nothing happened people, move on,” Hye Shi declared and everyone started buzzing again.

“Oooh~ I just spotted a perfect one for Hye Shi~!” Jin Ae loudly giggled. Hye Shi facepalmed, “Oh no..”

“Aww, unnie, you’ll definitely like it,” Jin Ae winked while she wrapped an arm around the older girl’s shoulder. “See that guy?,” Jin Ae pointed at one pretty boy and Hye Shi followed with her gaze, “He’s Eun Kwang. He’s one hell of a guy. You should hear his singing voice,” Jin Ae explained while the other girl listened the younger girl talk and observed the guy. “And he definitely has body to die for,” Jin Ae finished whispering. Hye Shi flicked her eyes at the younger girl.

“It seems like you know lot of these guys, hm?”

“Uh, just a bit.” Jin Ae shrugged.

“Oh really?” Hye Shi raised an eyebrow at the girl.

Jin Ae snapped her fingers, “Oh and he can play piano!”

“And...” Hye Shi anticipated what the girl had next, “the best part; he’s single. So you can just sweep him off his feet,” Jin Ae winked. Obvious pink color was seen on Hye Shi’s cheeks.

“You could have presented it more subtly,” Hye Shi hissed.

“Hehee~,” Jin Ae giggled. Then she started to watch her own ‘favorite’, while he happily chatted with Sung Jae.

“You like that guy, don’t you?” Hye Shi shifted her eyes from her friend to the boy.

Jin Ae glanced at Hye Shi, “Yeah. He’s so.. How to say this?”

“What’s his name?” Hye Shi started.

“Dong Geun.. But everyone calls him Peniel,” Jin Ae sighed in awe.

“Peniel? It sounds like-,”

“Oh no, don’t. I have no freaking idea how he got it, and I don’t want to know if my thoughts are true.. wait-,” Jin Ae shook her head.

“Oooh~,” Hye Shi nudged the younger girl’s ribs. Jin Ae shook her head while her face went completely red.

Few moments passed before Jin Ae asked, “You are going to ask Eun Kwang, right?”

“What?” Hye Shi had wide eyes as she looked at Jin Ae.

“Unnie! I know you want to!” Jin Ae winked. Hye Shi sighed.

“Okay, I admit. He’s attractive. Hm, I will just ask him,” Hye Shi chuckled.

“Finally you are warming up for this date idea,” Jin Ae grinned.

“BUT!” Hye Shi pointed a finger at the younger girl. “You are definitely going to ask Peniel. Yep, definitely. If you don’t, then you can suffer the consequences,” Hye Shi narrowed her eyes a little.

“O-okay,” Jin Ae nodded with wide eyes.

“Good,” Hye Shi smiled, “Now I will go,” and with that said she stood up from the bench and started to stalk off towards BTOB’s table.

“Where is she going?” Amber asked as she followed Hye Shi’s figure with her eyes.

“Going to ask Eun Kwang out,” Jin Ae smugly grinned.

“Really?” Luna gaped, which Jin Ae nodded to. The girls all quieted down and watch their friend’s action.

---

The chatting slowly died down at BTOB’s table as they noticed a girl approaching their table.

Eun Kwang followed the girl’s figure as she stopped right in front of him. Hye Shi had to recollect her thoughts before she could say anything. Eun Kwang was quite surprised at to seeing a pretty girl in front of him.

“Uh, can I possibly help you with something?” Eun Kwang awkwardly asked.

“You are Eun Kwang, right?” Hye Shi pointed at the boy in front of her.

Eun Kwang nodded, “That’s me.”

“Name’s Park Hye Shi, and I’m here to ask if you would like to go on a date with me?” Hye Shi stated with confident voice.

Eun Kwang’s jaw dropped, did this girl just ask him out?

“Yah, hyung, say something,” Changsub whispered to Eun Kwang while giving him a shove to bring him back to this exact moment.

Eun Kwang took a good glance at the girl, “I, uh, yeah.. Hye Shi..”

Hye Shi really thought he would reject her straight out.

“I would love to. So Hye Shi?” Eun Kwang gave a smile for the girl.

“Good. Meet me at this place, at this time,” Hye Shi placed a small paper in front of the guy, “Don’t be late.”

Eun Kwang stared at the paper as the girl turned away. But as soon as she turned around, she saw Jin Ae gesturing her to do something. The younger girl was giving her thumbs up and sending a little flying kiss.

Hye Shi turned back around, “It’ll be really nice to get to know you better on this date, Eun Kwang-shi. I hope we’ll have fun.” Eun Kwang lifted his head and caught Hye Shi’s little smile, before the girl went back to her table.

“Oh, wow. That was straightforwarded,” Sung Jae commented. Eun Kwang nodded as he folded the paper into his pocket.

“I wish someone would ask me out like that too. All the girls are like stuttering and a blushing mess when they come to me,” Min Hyuk sighed.

“Maybe you are just so scary and player-like,” Peniel snickered.

“Oh, shut up you. I can’t even remember the last time you even got asked out,” Min Hyuk snickered out with the others. Peniel pouted, “Damn you Min Hyuk...”

“Excuse me, Peniel?” A soft voice began from behind him. The BtoB all looked up once again to seeing another girl. What are with beautiful girls approaching them today?!

“Y-yes?” Peniel suddenly stuttered which was a bad move. Sung Jae and Min Hyuk snickered which caused him to glare at the two.

“This is pretty sudden but I was wondering if you would like to go out on a date with me?” Peniel’s eyes widened at the sudden question.

“Aww com’on! Really?” Min Hyuk suddenly declared while banging his head on the table.

“Uh sure. Umm...” Peniel replied while staring at the girl.

“Oh silly me, I’m Kim Jin Ae,” Jin Ae smiled brightly at the boy in front of her.

“Jin Ae...okay,” Peniel tried to memorize the beautiful girl’s name.

“Heh, it’s going to be a group date so you can either go with Eun Kwang and meet me there or I can just give you this card,” Jin Ae handed him the card and he took ahold of the piece of paper.

“Thanks,” Peniel began while looking at the paper. Parthian Shot Club

“Alright, I’ll see you there, Peniel,” As soon as she said his name, she gave him a sweet innocent wink. Peniel blinked and blushed suddenly at the girl’s action. She then walked away smoothly.

Peniel blinked and felt as if he had frozen in his own spot. The guys were all still recovering from the impact of two beautiful girls' action.

“Wow,” Il Hoon began while looking over at Peniel and Eun Kwang.

“I can’t believe it. Peniel gets a date and I get ZIP,” Min Hyuk threw his hands into the air.

“I’m...wow, I can’t believe it,” Sung Jae chuckled.

“Nice moves, you two, you got dates,” Hyun Sik snickered out.

“Hmm...why does Kim Jin Ae and Park Hye Shi sound so familiar?” Min Hyuk began while thinking back.

“Kim Jin Ae...” Peniel placed on his thinking face.

“Park Hye Shi...” Eun Kwang thought back to his class schedules.

Suddenly Chang Sub snapped his finger. “That’s where!” He began while all of the guys looked at him.

“Jin Ae and Hye Shi are in class 1-A,” Chang Sub nodded while all of the guys looked baffled.

“You mean...” Il Hoon began while blinking.

“They are two of the top smartest girls in this school. That’s why, they also hang out with f(x)-” Chang Sub explained. “They are pretty well known around the school for their looks, brains and attitude,” Chang Sub tapped his chin.

“What do you mean by attitude...?” Peniel raised an eyebrow.

“Don’t you see the differences between regular fangirls,” Chang Sub pointed towards the group of fangirls in the corner. “Then back at the two girls?”

“Regular girls or fangirls wouldn’t be straightforward like that,” Sung Jae nodded.

“Those two are pretty interesting if I may say so myself,” Min Hyuk said while nodding.

“So what’s the place that you are meeting at?” Hyun Sik asked.

“Some club called Parthian Shot?” Eun Kwang handed them the paper.

“I’ve heard that place is hard to get reservations,” Il Hoon gasped.

“We don’t know,” Peniel and Eun Kwang said at the same time. The group of boys shook their heads at the two clueless friends. Suddenly the group of boys turned their attention to the table behind them. The group of girls were chatting and laughing amongst each other.