The Beginning

Love Shuffle

 

 

 

|Scene 1|


The ‘first kiss’ - every single girl has always dreamed of their first kiss and described it as to being or would like it to be...magical. I, for one have never had my first kiss for a reason. That reason...? Is a secret!
 

Who am I you ask? You shall see...very soon!

But for now - I’ll tell you a story.

A story named, ‘L o v e Shuffle’

 

 

---

 

 

“Yah Jin Ae!” A voice from behind called out to the girl who was sitting at an empty table. She was bobbing her head to the music that was booming from the ear-buds. The older male who was cleaning the front desk glanced over at the girl and who didn’t respond to his calls - got up and went over to her.


“Kim Jin Ae!” He called out again while standing right beside her. Jin Ae was lost in her own tiny world filled with music only playing and surrounding her. The tall male twitched in annoyance and got held back by another male.
 

“It’s useless Ki Bum, Jin Ae won’t hear you even if you tried -” Ki Bum puffed out his cheeks and rolled his eyes. Ki Bum crossed his arms and shot a glare at his older brother.
“Told you not to buy her those damn music players! Now look at what happened to our sister!” Ki Bum hissed out while stomping away. Hyung Joon snickered under his breath and then bent down to his younger sister.

 

“Jin Ae?” Hyung Joon began while taking off one of the earbuds from his sister’s ear. Jin Ae finally snapped out of her trance and looked over. She saw her older brother and a smile was placed on her lips.
“Oppa, hi there!” Jin Ae chirped happily. Hyung Joon laughed softly and placed his hand on her head.
“Baby Babo, it’s closing time - come on, let’s clean up,” Jin Ae looked around the empty shop and she awed. She couldn’t believe that she spaced out for so long that everyone in the shop was gone. Hyung Joon helped the young girl up and then suddenly there was crash in the kitchen.

 

“OPPA - GET OUT!” A loud shrill echoed throughout the coffee shop. Hyung Joon and Jin Ae stood in silence and knew what was happening once again. This sort of situation happens every single day. It wasn’t really ‘new’ to them anymore.
“But I wanna help!” A new voice cried out miserably. Ki Bum shifted his gaze around the shop to his other two siblings and they just laughed a bit.
“The Park siblings,” All three of them said in sync and laughed.

 

“NO, GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!” Hye Shi, the younger Park sibling and also best friends of Kim Jin Ae, demanded while shoving her older brother out of the kitchen. Park Jung Min came stumbling out of the kitchen with a silly grin upon his lips.
“B-but Hye Shhhhh-” Jung Min began but only got hit straight on his face with a flying wooden spoon. Jung Min fell backwards and held his precious face. “Owww?!” Jung Min cried out loudly. The three Kim siblings stood back and laughed loudly.
“AND STAY OUT, YOU CUPCAKE RUIN-ER! HOW DARE YOU CALL YOURSELF A CHEF!” Hye Shi came out and stuck her tongue out at her older brother.

 

“Owwie - Sushi is so mean to me...” Jung Min cried out with a pout. Jin Ae went over and helped Jung Min up.
“You should know Unnie doesn’t like it when someone messes up her clean kitchen, Jung Min-oppa,” Jin Ae said while Jung Min shook his head in a child-like manner. He pouted and crossed his arms. Ki Bum went off to count the money in the cashier while Hyung Joon went over to Jin Ae and Jung Min.

 

The bell-doors to the front entrance rang and in came three of the co-workers at the cafe came in. The last one to enter shut the door and locked it.
“Welcome back Kyu Jong-hyung, Hyun Joong-hyung and  Young Saeng-hyung,”
“Ah-hey there Ki Bum-dongsaeng! We’re back with the groceries!” A loud obnoxious voice called out happily. The buff yet sweet man grinned at the boy who was writing things down in his note-pad and then left towards the back of the room. The two other man nodded at Ki Bum and followed Kyu Jong.


“And we take it that Jung Min messed around in the kitchen once again?” Hyun Joong, the flower-like boy asked while leaving the bags on the table. He began sorting out the items that were in the bag.
“And Hye Shi threw a tantrum on how Jung Min messed up her clean kitchen?” Young Saeng asked while looking at Jung Min who was hiding in the corner with a tiny black cloud over his head. Everyone in the cafe stared at Jung Min and slowly felt a sweat-drop drooping down the sides of their heads.

 

“Yes, yes and yes,” Ki Bum answered for everyone as they all shook their heads in disbelief.
“Well anyways - we need to clean things up and close the shop. Jin Ae seems tired today,” Hyung Joon said while looking down at the young eight teen year old girl who was pouting a bit.
“She did work her off today so she deserves to rest up. Tomorrow’s another working day anyways -” Kyu Jong said while stacking up the new plates. Hyun Joong nodded with a grin.
“Well either way - our baby girls, Jin Ae and Hye Shi have college classes tomorrow anyways - so Kim and Park siblings go home,” Young Saeng ordered while looking at the three Kim siblings and slowly glanced over at Jung Min who was whimpering like a puppy.

 

“What? What about the shop?”Hyung Joon ignored Jung Min’s depressed state and looked at his best friends.
“We’ll clean up and close it down - now get going!” The three older men shouted while narrowing their eyes at the group.

Young Saeng dashed into the kitchen and pushed a surprised Hye Shi out of the kitchen. Kyu Jong picked up Jung Min and flung him out of the cafe. Eventually all of the siblings were locked out of the cafe and stood outside dumbfounded.  

 

 

---

 

So how was it? :3

Subscribe, let's be friends? ;3