Trouble?

Love Shuffle

 

Omo! Back again after a long, long time :D 

Hopefully you'll enjoy!

---

|Scene 2|

 

A long and tiring yawn came from the older girl. Her eyes were droopy and she had an irritated expression on her face. As for the younger girl who was walking beside her was cheerful and all happy. Music was blasting from her head phones that were hung around her neck.

“Oh unnie! Cheer up!” Jin Ae shouted while grinning. She was shining brightly while Hye Shi was gently glaring at her. Hye Shi wasn’t really the morning type of person. Jin Ae seemed so energetic early in the morning.

“...I don’t think so,” Hye Shi murmured under her breath. The two girls walked and chatted amongst themselves. They finally reached the college after a long walk. As soon as they entered the school grounds - everyone greeted the two girls. Jin Ae and Hye Shi were semi-popular due to their rebel attitudes and they were pretty well known due to their brothers as well.

“NANAAAAA~” A cheerful voice called out and then tackled her from behind. The mysterious person wrapped their arms around Jin Ae’s waist and didn’t let go. Hye Shi remained silent for a bit and knew this was coming from a mile away.

Jin Ae broke away gently and turned around before throwing her arms around the person’s neck, “RICKY~!”. She blushed slightly at the sight of her crush being so close to her.

Ricky squeezed Jin Ae back. “Haven’t seen you in a long time,” Ricky chuckled.

“It was yesterday,” Hye Shi pointed out.

“Shh, unnie.” Jin Ae slapped Hye Shi’s arm gently. Hye Shi rolled her eyes and waited for the two to stop their 9D conversation.

Early morning and 9D conversation combined together wasn’t really Hye Shi’s favorite thing to do. Hye Shi looks around and then saw Kyung entering the school ground. Kyung was fiddling around with his glasses and saw Hye Shi’s gaze on him. His lips formed a smile and he shyly waved at her. Hye Shi’s cheeks flushed pink and she waved back.

Ricky was rambling on about what he and his friends did after school. Jin Ae caught Hye Shi waving at someone and then looked to where Hye Shi was blushing and smiling. Jin Ae saw the ‘nerdy’ yet ‘cute’ Kyung slowly walking up to the group. Jin Ae smirked deviously and nudged her best friend. Hye Shi snapped out of her gaze and looked at Jin Ae.

Jin Ae ed her thumb slightly towards Kyung. “Is he the reason that you’re blushing, huh?” Jin Ae smirked. “A-aniyo. It’s just so hot in here. Look, it’s so sunny even if it’s so early,” Hye Shi chuckled nervously and pointed at the sun. Jin Ae, the babo she was, looked straightly in the sun.

“Waah! My eyes, I’m going blind!” Jin Ae yelled, pressed her palms on her eyes and whined.

“That’s what you get for being such a babo.” Hye Shi laughed.

“Waah, Nana?! You okay?! Why did you look at the sun?!” Ricky yelled, pulled Jin Ae’s hands off from her eyes and tilted her head up while looking Jin Ae’s eyes turn red.

“Unnie told me to!” Jin Ae whined like a little kid and clung on Ricky’s arm.

“Bwoh?! You don’t always have to believe everything that I say!” Hye Shi yelled. Jin Ae pouted and stuck her tongue out.

Kyung reached the group, but just as he was going to greet them, the shrilly bell rang loudly.

“Aish,” Hye Shi cursed and turned to Kyung. “See you at lunch?” Hye Shi offered while grinning. Kyung nodded shyly and turned to go to his own class.

“Unnie, come on!” Jin Ae waved Hye Shi over from the front door.

“Yah! Wait up!” Hye Shi yelled and dashed to Jin Ae. The two girls left Ricky standing there confused for a moment.Then he eventually snapped out of his trance and ran after the girls.

“WAIT FOR MEEEE~” Ricky cried out since these three have homeroom class together. Jin Ae and Hye Shi waited up for Ricky and then let Ricky walk in the middle of the two girls. These three were like the musketeers but there was a tiny connection between Ricky and Jin Ae. Hye Shi saw it because Jin Ae wasn’t hiding it clearly as for Ricky - he wasn’t the brightest to see Jin Ae’s reactions towards him.

---

“Alright - class is in session. Kim Dong Jun stop teasing Yura and get back to your seat, now!” The teacher shrieked while slamming the thick book on the desk. The class burst into giggling fits while Jin Ae and Hye Shi rolled their eyes in annoyance.

“See you later babe,” Dong Jun said while winking at the girl. Yura giggled and waved good-bye. Jin Ae leaned towards Hye Shi’s desk since they were sitting-mates.

“Hmmp, those are the types of people that make us teenagers look bad,” Jin Ae scoffed out while glaring at Dong Jun.

“No kidding about it, dongsaeng,” Hye Shi agreed while looking outside the window. Dong Jun finally caught Jin Ae’s glare and smirked at her. He shot a wink at Jin Ae and turned back to the teacher. Jin Ae gasped and let out a low growl under her breath.

He is so full of himself!’ Jin Ae thought while gripping tightly onto her wooden pencil until it snapped in half. Hye Shi didn’t say anything except gave her a new pencil. This was the daily routine of Dong Jun and Jin Ae. Everyone in class knows that these two don’t get along very well.

“Alright everyone for this class - we shall do a baby project,” The teacher began while the students in class all groaned in annoyance.

“Didn’t we do that in high school already?”

“Why are we doing it again?”

“Why?!”

ENOUGH,” The teacher barked while rubbing his temple. “As I was saying - this time you will not be having a flour sack as a child! This time you will be handling with real children/babies for one - two weeks. We will be going to the Orphanage next week pick up the children. This project will be worth 75% of your grades. I will be partnering you all up. No trading allowed!” The teacher demanded while the class remained silent.

“Oh I hope we get to be together Jong Hyun-oppa!” An annoying banshee shrill came from behind Hye Shi and Jin Ae.

“Oh brother...” Hye Shi and Jin Ae immediately knew who that annoying voice belonged to. They looked in the corners of their eyes and saw the class ‘cutest’ yet ‘most annoying’ couple, Chang Jo and Min Ah. They were always together - wherever they went and did.

To Hye Shi and Jin Ae - it was as if these two were on a different planet. Like if these two girls were standing beside the couple - it made it seem as if they didn’t belong there. Since the two girls were single and had their own problems to deal with, the couple make it seemed as if they were happier then ever.

“I will start pairing off! Listen for your name and get next to your partner for the next two weeks or so,” The teacher said while looking at everyone. Jin Ae and Hye Shi whispered to one another - waiting for their names to be called out.

“Alright Kim Jin Ae! You will be partnered up with...Kim Dong Jun,” The teacher stated while marking down on the piece of paper.

“WHAT?!” Most of Dong Jun’s fangirls screamed loudly. Most of the girls in class fainted due to shock. Then the rest of the fangirls all shot glares at Jin Ae who was stumped. Dong Jun smirked.

“Mr. Yoon, yo-you can’t set me up with that-that....THING!” Jin Ae shouted while pointing at Dong Jun.

“Hey! I’m a pretty hot and y thing, just pointing it out, okay?” Dong Jun scoffed while smirking.

“OH YOU’RE SUCH A DOUCHE!” Jin Ae hissed out while rolling her eyes. Dong Jun went up to her and looked at her straight in the eyes.

“HEY LANGUAGE!” Mr. Yoon shouted while Dong Jun and Jin Ae glared at him and went back to their little talk.

“I WOULD RATHER BE PARTNERS WITH A MONKEY THAN BE WITH YOU, YOU ” Dong Jun looked horrified and held a smirk. Jin Ae raise an eyebrow.

“OH REALLY? YOU’RE SUCH A . I WOULD RATHER BE PARTNERS WITH SOMEONE ELSE AS WELL,” Dong Jun yelled while gritting his teeth.

“NICE COMEBACK YOU ,” Jin Ae retorted while laughing. Dong Jun and Jin Ae both began a staring contest. The air thickened with tension and no one made a sound.

“MR. YOON - I DEMAND A RECOUNT!” Both students shouted while huffing.

“RECOUNT DENIED NOW SIT BOTH OF YOUR ASSES DOWN!” Mr. Yoon cursed while tugging on his hair. Jin Ae shot one last glare and looked away. Dong Jun stood beside Jin Ae and stuffed his pockets with his hands.

“Next pair - Choi Jong Hyun will be with Park Hye Shi. No questions asked or any damn arguments!” Mr. Yoon said while sighing a long sigh. Hye Shi let out a ‘tsk’ and didn’t say anything. She got up and stood beside the window. Jin Ae went over towards her.

“What?!” Min Ah suddenly yelped while looking at Hye Shi and then back at her boyfriend. Chang Jo was getting up but Min Ah held his wrist.

“B-BUT MISTER YOON!” Min Ah hoped and begged for Mr. Yoon to change his mind but he didn’t.

“But nothing Min Ah,” Mr. Yoon denied and moved on.

“I-I ALWAYS GET JONG HYUN THOUGH!” Min Ah shouted loudly. Hye Shi was getting ticked off by the seconds.

“One more word out of you and you will be standing outside, Min Ah!” Yoon warned while glaring at his female student.

“B-bu-” Min Ah was about to deny again without caring. She didn’t mind standing outside - she just wanted to be with Chang Jo.

“It’s okay Min Ah, we’ll be together for the next project okay?” Chang Jo said while patting her hands and then taking off. He stood beside Hye Shi in silence. He was about to greet her but Hye Shi looked away and ignored him.

Min Ah was eventually paired up with Tae Hun. The class project will begin next week so Mr. Yoon wanted everyone to try to get along with their partners first and so on. Everyone was satisfied with the pairing that the teacher has chosen for them. As for Dong Jun and Jin Ae began arguing once again. While Chang Jo and Hye Shi’s progress was silent and awkward. Chang Jo tried talking to Hye Shi but she only answers with one word.

---

“Ugh! I can’t believe Mr. Yoon is torturing us!” Jin Ae shouted while flames were coming out of her. Jin Ae grabbed her lunch and waited for Hye Shi. The older girl just laughed a bit and shook her head.

“It seems like torture but it could be a good lesson,” Hye Shi said while grabbing a soda can and handed one to Jin Ae. She got one for herself as well and the two girls began walking towards their table.

“A good lesson to learn that, that damned man- is a failure in life?” Jin Ae joked while snickering. Hye Shi laughed a bit but she shook her head.

“Don’t say that, I mean even if we both do hate Dong Jun maybe he’s a good person?” Hye Shi stated while smiling insecurely about what she had just said.

“Unnie, I can’t believe you just said that about the guy that practically ruined your project for science class,” Jin Ae said while rolling her eyes.

“True but he apologized about it,” Hye Shi pointed out.

“Eh, whatever unnie,” Hye Shi followed behind the distressed girl. Both girls sat down at their usual table. Ricky showed up minutes later with a huge manual on how to take care of a child.

“Mr.Yoon?” Hye Shi asked while Jin Ae held in her laughter at the sight of Ricky reading.

“Not funny Nana! I got paired up with Krystal,” Ricky pouted cutely while flipping the page of the book.

“Our Krystal?” Jin Ae asked while Ricky nodded.

“Not many girls named Krystal around here dongsaeng,” Hye Shi said while sipping up the soda.

“Yeah and she’s coming,” Ricky answered. Moments later Krystal came and sat down. Everyone greeted each other and ate.

Hye Shi just looked around the area for a certain someone. She then saw Kyung looking around for a place to sit. As soon as Kyung looked her way - she raised a hand and waved for him to come over. Kyung smiled shyly and sped over to the table.

Jin Ae saw and smirks again. “Unnie, I’m pretty sure it’s not hot anymore. So...why are you blushing? Are you sure it isn’t because of him?” Jin Ae whispered towards the older girl. Hye Shi placed her hand down and blushed deeply. “N-no!” Hye Shi squeaked out her answer. “He isn’t the reason!” Hye Shi said while moving over and made room for Kyung. Kyung took a seat beside Hye Shi.

“Umm..h-hi again,” Kyung stuttered out. Jin Ae and Krystal nodded at Kyung and waved.

“Hey Kyung-hyung,” Ricky greeted. Kyung nodded and looked down embarrassed.

“H-hello,” Kyung murmured under his breath towards Hye Shi. Hye Shi felt her cheeks growing hotter by the second. “H-Hi K-Kyung,” Hye Shi felt like slapping herself for making it so obvious. Jin Ae saw and heard this. She felt like teasing her older friend but she didn’t - she’ll do it later.

“So Kyung-sshi, are you suppose to do the baby project as well?” Krystal asked Kyung while opening up her juice carton.

“I don’t have Mr. Yoon so, not really,” Kyung shyly answered while everyone gasped.

“You’re so lucky! I feel like I’m about to get married because I have to take care of a baby for a week!” Ricky stated dramatically like girl. Everyone laughed and continued on with their conversation.

 

 

 

A Lolli-Desire Production & Copyright © Lollipoppies & Seunii

 

---

Comments are very much loved~

Please subscribe if you enjoy reading :)