Dasom's Birthday Surprise!! (Part 1)

I'm Bangtan's What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeri woke up the next morning in Jin's arms. She was about to shout and push him away when she remembered what happened yesterday night. She mentally facepalmed herself for being such a coward during storms. She opened her eyes and looked at Jin's handsome face. She his cheek and smiled, relaxing her tensed muscles.
*Thank you for being so helpful. You must've been uncomfortable. I'm sorry* Hyeri slowly released Jin's arms around her and got up. She exited her room, only to see Dasom drinking a cup of fresh milk alone on the dining table. The girl's eyes brightened and she ran to Hyeri's embrace.  Hyeri hugged her tight and her hair, wishing her a Happy Birthday.

"Mummy, can you not go to work today" Dasom said with pleading eyes. Hyeri sighed and smiled at her sadly. She had to attend a meeting and arrange BTS's upcoming schedules and performances today, needless to say, she'll not be home until late night, or if no one co-operates, tommorow morning. It made her feel guilty but Hyeri can't do anything. It's the least she could do for Min ho and his family. It was a standard date, and today was the first time Min ho was conducting it.

"I'm sorry baby girl, i really can't skip today. I promise i'll be in time to celebrate the last few moments of your birthday with you" Hyeri smiled. Dasom pouted unhappily. She had always spent time with Hyeri for her birthdays every year ever since she was born. But when they ran away and Hyeri had to fend for herself, she was working her off and Dasom didn't like it one bit.

"You're always working on my birthday. I just want a birthday where you and me spend the whole day together, like we used to before we ran away. I don't like it when you're working too hard" Dasom stormed into her room and banged her door. Hyeri gave a troubled sigh. She honestly wanted to cancel all her meetings and plans today but she had no other choice. It was the first time Min ho was presenting and she could'nt possibly ask them to cancel it when she already promised Min ho she'll come and support him. Plus, the date was standard, she can't change it just because only she can't make it.

"Noona, is Dasom okay?" Jungkook woke up, rubbing his eyes. Apparently, the sound of Dasom banging the door was pretty loud and it awoke the sleepy boy. Hyeri shook her head sadly, dissapointed at herself. Jungkook got up and sat next to the Hyeri, awkward silence filled the air until Hyeri decided to speak.

"It's her birthday today. It's been a standard date for all Big hit workers, excluding idols, to  meet up for a meeting, and eventually break up into different groups to arrange artist's paths. Unfortunately, it falls on Dasom's birthday, and since I entered, i've always celebrated only the last hour of her birthday or not celebrate it at all. I feel guilty for being a bad mom. I could always play in sick, but it's Min ho's first time presenting and I promised I'd support him" Hyeri sighed and ruffled her already messy hair.

Jungkook looked at Dasom's door and back at Hyeri. He knew Dasom is hurt but he can't help but pity the women beside him. He sighed at the girl's problem. He understood how it feels like, to have no one by your side during your birthday. But now that he have s, eeven when he needs to work on his birthday, he's happy, because at least they remember.

"Things have to be done noona I understand how she feels, i felt like that too before i met the hyungs. How about we spend one full day with her instead, so that she would forget a little? That's what the hyungs always do for me" Jungkook suggested. Hyeri shook her head in disagreement. Dasom is known to be sweet but she can be really stubborn when it comes to birthdays.
"She usually doesn't want to go out whenever other people bring her. She wants to spend her birthday with me only. So she only goes out of her room to eat or drink, and once i'm home,we'll go out. trust me when i say this, she isn't the sweet girl you saw yesterday, she can be really moody" Hyeri said and Jungkook gave a sigh. He as well, ruffled his already messy hair.

The rest of Bangtan woke up and went to where the 2 were thinking deeply. They exchanged glances and wondered what the 2 were thinking about. Not getting anything out of the 'older' female, they decided to press on their maknae.

Jungkook gave a brief explanation of what happened and what they were doing. BTS nodded and started to brainstorm as well, with the exception of 1, who's stiill in dazey land. When the clock hits 9am, Hyeri grew frustrated and left the dining table since she has to get ready for work. BTS pouted nd her retreating figure. They felt bad that they couldn't really help. 
"I have a question. How did we even fall asleep here anyways?" Suga asked and the rest facepalmed Now you know who wasn't brainstorming. yeap blur head Suga. 

~~~~~

Hyeri told Bangtan that she would be leaving. She showed them the bathrooms, extra clothes she had prepared and locked her bedroom. She gave Bangtan some precausions in case they managed to bring Dasom out and with a hurry, she left the house. BTS saw Hyeri running towards Min ho's car. The guy gave her a small hug before opening the door for her.

Hyeri gave 1 last glance at her house. She looked at it worriedly, when Min ho tapped her shoulder. He said something to her and she chuckled, shook her head and entered his car. Jin, Namjoon and Jin looked at MIn ho in envy. The guy gets to hug and play around with her without any barriers whereas BTS were always cautious f what they say or do to the girl.

Some of the members went to bath while the rest took turns trying to talk to Dasom through the door.Jungkook didn't actually believe Hyeri when she said the girl would be differemt but now that he saw how she acted, he knew it was going to be difficult getting the girl out of her room. They might evenn have to force her out and she'll still not want to do anything.

But Bangtan didn't give up just there. They tried eveyrthing to get Dasom out even if she was being stubborn. Bangtan was a bit shocked of how the sweet little girl can turn into a stubborn one but they kept trying since they have such a soft spot for her.

Finally, after 2 hours of persuading, they finally came to an agreement, through the door, that they would bring her go watch a new princess movie that was released recently, have something to eat, and come back home. BTS heaved a sigh of relief and thse who haven't showered went to shower and change into the spare clothes Hyerihad prepared for them.

Once all of them were ready, they all went out to the movies together. Namjoon bought the tickets and Jin bought the food. Dasom was still a bit cranky that Hyeri won't be spending time with her, but the boys just did all they can to cheer her up. Dasom slowly realised their efforts and decided to just go along with it. She didn't want them to think she was hard to handle. She still loves them and wants 1 of them to be her sister's 'everything'.

**Meanwhile**
Hyeri was dazing off and thinking of what had happened last night. She facepalmed at her weakness, yet again, for ebing afraid of a smiple thunder storm.

*Stupid storm just had to come by yesterday* she pouted. She could just imagine how much of a pedo Hyeri could've been for asking the guy to sleep beside her, despite her being younger of course, but the boys don't know that. If she was caught, people are going to search her up and her real age would be revealed.  EVen thought it will be revealed one day, she wants it to be revealed when she is leaving the country to study business for the sake of the company.

A tap made Hyeri flinch and she looked at Min ho confusely. The guy sighed and shook his head, pouting at the girl dissapointedly. 

"Looks like most of you gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter