An Inseperable Friendship

I'm Bangtan's What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wedding was each held seperately, of course. As close as Wisteria was, they still had their dreams for their own wedding.

Due to Sooryun's busy schedule, she was the last one to get married. What a surprise, first one to be together, last one to get married.

Sooryun breathed out shakingly after the make up artist finished her make up. She looked in the mirror and almost cried.

Her negative thoughts started coming back and she shook her head.

*Look's like here is going to get married*
*I'm not a *
*Yeah yeah try convincing yourself that*
*I'm not a , go away!*

Sooryun didn't realise she was crying and shaking so badly when Nara hugged her. She immediately started to calm down.

"Shhh, unnie its okay its okay. Namjoon oppa loves you. He loves you" Sooryun hugged her back and breathed slowly.

Once Nara let go, Sooryun's make up stylist came back in.

"Omo! Sooryun-ah, why did you cry? Aigoo, how can you still look flawless when your make up is ruined? I can just send you out there just like that" her make up artist joked making Sooryun and Nara laugh.

Her make up artist started touching up her make up. Nara just looked at her sister in admiration.

"Both my sisters have a thing for looking at me in admiration huh? Do you guys want to marry me?" Sooryun joked and Nara just hit her arms.

Sooryun just laughed while her make up artist chuckled at the two.

Once her make up was done. Her make up artist warned her not to cry again or she'll send her out just like that.

Nara laughed when Sooryun pouted and nodded her head like a kid getting scolded by her mum.

"Where's the beautiful br-woah!" Suga came in and his eyes widened when he saw Sooryun. Hanseol came in and smacked his stomach.

"You know honey, if you keep doing that, my stomach will have abs" Suga teased and Hanseol just rolled her eyes.

The rest of Wisteria and BTS came in and gawked at Sooryun. Sooryun just laughed at their sillyness.

"I don't know about you, but Namjoon's probably not going to be able to stand later cause he'll faint" Jin teased and Sooryun smacked his arm.

"You girls are violent" Suga huffed. Haneul and Hana looked at each other and pouted.

"Nope, my wife isn't violent to me though" Hoseok said. Jimin agreed and s his arms around Haneul's waist.

A knock came and Mr and Mrs Kang and Yoon came in with Dasom. Mr Yoon would be the one walking Sooryun down the aisle because Mr Kang felt its best, since Mr Yoon didn't get to spend much happy times with her.

"My beautiful daughter is getting married today" Mr Yoon teared and Sooryun just giggled.

"Don't cry, if you cry, I cry and if I cry, my make up artist won't touch up my make up" Sooryun joked.

"Namjoon is one lucky guy" Doojoon said. Sooryun flinched and her eyes widened at how Doojoon suddenly came in

"Yah! How on earth did you get in?" Hyesun scolded. Doojoon laughed.

"I was hiding behind my parents. Now, I got a message. It's time for the wedding so groomsmen out please" Doojoon said and Bangtan stood up. Min ho was the best man.

They gave their wives a kiss and went out. Doojoon chuckled and waved. He went out of the room as well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter