Finally back in Korea + meeting them again...

I'm Bangtan's What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  "When's her flight landing?"   "I miss Sooryun unnie"
"We all know that Nara"
"Guys can you shut up?! We're gaining attention! I don't want to be mauled before our debut!"

With that said, the 6 girls shut their mouths and waited for their one and only leader to arrive from California.

Someone chuckled and the girls turned around to see Min ho shaking his head, looking amused.    (Imagine this is how Nara looks like)
"Oh?! CEO-nim hello" the youngest, Kim Nara bowed. The rest followed after, smiling happilly.
"Ah~ I told you guys to just call me oppa. You're my sister's group members. Be comfortable" Min ho chuckled and the girls just blushed.

"You guys are waiting for Sooryun right? Her flight just landed, let's wait for her at the gate" Min ho gestured and the girls nodded and followed after.

They waited for around 15 minutes before seeing the all familiar Kang Sooryun dressed in all black walking with Hongbin, laughing at a joke.

Her members brightened up and waved towards Sooryun's direction. Sooryun smiled and waved back.

Once Sooryun and Hongbin collected their luggage, they proceeded to make their way out of the gates.

"Sooryun-ah/Sooryun unnie!! You're back" the 6 girls squished Sooryun in a tight hug, making the girl laugh.

"You guys missed me that much huh? I was only gone for 9 months" Sooryun chuckled and the girls laughed.

"That's still a long wait. We didn't even spend that much time together" Hyesun, the oldest, laughed.    

"Has my Sooryunnie forgot her oppa?" Min ho said and pouted. Hyeri giggled and turned around. She gave Min ho a huge hug.

"I missed you oppa~" she muffled and Min ho just hugged her back happily, saying that he missed her too.

"Now, let's go find something to eat, I'm hungry. Aren't you oppa?" Hanseol, the second oldest, asked the two guys. With a nod and chuckle, they went ahead to eat at a restaurant.  

~~~~~~
Wisteria was freshening up in their dorm the next day. After dinner with Min ho and Hongbin yesterday, they had sent Sooryun back to her dorm with her members 

"I heard we'll be meeting Bangtan sunbae today. Omo I'm so excited!! They're so dreamy~" Hana, the 3rd odest, squealed. Sooryun froze.  

*No way...I'm not ready yet*

"Right unnie? Unnie? Sooryun Unnie!" Jin ah, the 2nd youngest screamed in to  Sooryun's ear, making the girl wince and glare at her.  

"Mwohya? That hurts" Sooryun pouted. Jin ah just laughed at her.

"We said, are you excited to meet them? I mean, they're so dreamy and all. Plus, they're a great band"  Haneul said and giggles dreamily.  

"Aye, what's with the dreamy eyes. Guys, focus on your debut not how dreamy our sunbaes are" Sooryun said and chuckled 

"There goes the leader talk. Aish~lighten up Sooryun, you're so uptight. Wisteria is suppose to be a fun and happy group" Hyesun said and Sooryun flicked her forehead.

"Mwohyah?! I told you to memorise our team cheer. I was gone for 9 months and you still don't get the reason behind our name?" Sooryun pouted and sighed, shoving her Ipod into her duffle bag.

"Aniya, we remember okay? 'Beautiful but deadly, but those who treat us properly would enjoy our beauty'. We're not that bad" the 6 of them said together, which made Sooryun smile.

A knock was heard and Hana opened the door to see their manager standing outside, smiling at them.

"Sooryun ah!" Their manager, Hweji, screamed and hugged Sooryun. The girl smiled and returned her hug.

"Uwah~ My band is finally complete. I can't believe you guys are debuting in 3 months!" Hweji fangirled and the girls laughed.

"Oh! Kaja we're going to be late for the meeting with the CEO and your sunbae. Let's go, Sooryun make sure the windows and doors are locked ara?" Sooryun smiled and gave Hweji a cute okay sign.

Once everything was settled, the girls piled into the car and Hweji drove off to Big Hit.

*You can do it Sooryun. Just act like you don't know them*

Once they've arrived, the girls were surprised at the number of fans in front of the Big Hit company doors.

"THATS THEM THERE!!"
"OMG THERE'S 7! THEY'RE COMPLETE"
"SOORYUN MARRY ME"
"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter