The Meeting

I'm Bangtan's What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay so Ms Lee, your sister is going to have to take three pills a day for her condition. She’ll have to undergo a few sessions of therapy so that she can stabilize herself considering she was in this surgery from a very young age” the doctor smiled at the little girl, who hugged her sister in comfort.

“I’ll make sure she takes the medicine and go through the therapy doctor. She’ll be okay now, right?” Hyeri asked, fear in her voice. The doctor looked at the cold girl who was about to tear up. She gave the girl a small smile and sigh.

“We can never know Ms Lee. For now, she’s safe. But I don’t know of what might happen in the future. All I can say is make sure she lives a healthy and balanced life. Make sure she takes her medicine regularly and hopefully, she’ll live as long as us” Hyeri looked at her little sister who was hugging her waist.

“Dasom-ah, you have to take care of yourself carefully. Don’t make your unnie’s efforts go to waste. Listen to her okay?” the doctor smiled at the little Dasom, whose eyes sparkled at the mention of her sister’s name. She nodded her head and gave her sister a big hug.

Hyeri smiled affectionately at her little sister. She loves her with all her heart. She’ll do anything for her, even if it meant that she has to suffer.

“Ms Lee, I hope you could afford the cost of your sister’s treatment. The hospital and I are always willing to help” the doctor smiled. The mention of cost made Hyeri’s smile disappear. She looked at her sister who was playing with her bracelet.

“I’m okay with the cost doctor. I’ll do whatever it takes to get Dasom back to her healthy self, even if I have to work harder” Hyeri her little sister’s hair and gave the doctor a small smile. The doctor smiled in awe at Hyeri’s determination.

“I’ve never met someone like you Hyeri-ah. You’re such a strong and independent woman. Your parents would’ve been so proud” at the mention of the words parents, Hyeri’s fist clenched and her smile disappeared once again. Dasom, who realized what the doctor had said, hugged her sister in comfort.

“Mrs Kim-sshi, please don’t mention my parents in front of Hyeri unnie. They are useless people. Hyeri unnie is the only one who takes care of me” she pouted at the doctor. Hyeri gave an appreciative smile to her sister, before thanking the doctor and leaving the room.

Once they paid and went out of the hospital, Hyeri brought Dasom to Min ho’s company. She went to the top floor where his office is and knocked on the door.

“Unnie, what are we doing here? Are you going to go see Min ho oppa?” Dasom asked, her curious eyes looking at the door plate that bared Min ho’s name. Hyeri gave a small sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter