Kidnapped

I'm Bangtan's What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sooryun's POV   I woke up and felt my head throbbing badly. I wanted to sit up but my hand and legs were tied up. The last thing I could remember was...struggling...

! I'm kidnapped. This is not good. Not good at all . Why do all the bad things happen to me?!

"Tsk tsk tsk. Its about time you woke up baby girl" a man around his late 40's smirked at me. He traced his fingers against my cheek and I gave him a glare.

"Aw, is that how you greet your daddy Hyeri-ah" he said and pouted. My eyes widened and I threw him a look of disgust. 

I really wanted to shout at him, but my mouth was tapped.

"Your mum thought that by giving you away, I wouldn't find you. Well too bad for her" I struggled agaisnt my restraints as he tried touching me inappropriately. The guy just chuckled at me.

"Now now Hyeri. Stay still. I'm going to tell you a story" as much as I didn't want to listen, I was curious, really curious. Who the helll is this guy? Why did he call himself my dad?

"When you were born, all I ever wanted was to love you, have you all to myself. It seemed normal at first but once you reached 4, your mother caught me trying to harrass you.

So your mother ran away with you and your  damn little sister. But I warned her, if I found you, I'll never, ever stop. Looks like I got you, my little princess" he smirked. 

I was shocked. No wonder I didn't remember what happened to me when I was 4. My memories only reached up till...till...THE ACCIDENT!

"You look like you have something to say. Here let me take this off for you" he ripped off the tape and I winced. My tears threatened to come out but I didn't want him to think he won.

"You sick bastard. It was you who caused the accident. Ever since then my parents only knew how to abuse me. You threatened them. You sick bastard!" I yelled. 

The guy just laughed darkly. I resisted the urge to spit on his face.

"Looks like my little Hyeri remembers~ Well, its true thanks for figuring it out" he smirked. The car jerked to a stop and he brightened.

"We're here" he sang and I resisted the urge to cry. A tall man around his 30's opened the door and smirked at me.

*, I'm dead*

~End of Sooryun's POV~

The tall man grabbed Sooryun and threw her over his shoulders. Sooryun struggled but the guy would only walk forward to the abandoned warehouse.

Sooryun saw another two and her 'father' following her behind. Since she was still in her stage outfit, the way she was in was giving them easy excess to her cleavage.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter