Love trouble?

I'm Bangtan's What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things went on as per usual after that incident and they decided not to bring it up ever again. Hyeri and Min ho concluded that she'll be assisting the boys permanently until someone reliable shows up. They also upgraded the security system near her apartment and even made sure that it's guarded even when Hyeri's home.

The boys are slowly warming up to Hyeri and she got more and more scared that one day, she'll fall for one of them. Dasom was particularly fond of the unnatural blonde leader though and she was also slowly getting to like the guys personality as well. However, she is stuck because there were 3 who she was fond off, but she doesn't know why and how she even grew to like them.

"MUMMY!" Hyeri snapped out of her daydream and saw Dasom at the front door with BTS. Their promotions had ended and they have 2 weeks rest before promoting for 'Just One Day'. 

Hyeri's heart started to beat profusely when she saw Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook looking at her. She couldn't tell which one was making her heart flutter so much but she decided to push it away.

*I'm going to get a heart attack at this rate*

"You're back baby girl? How was the park?" Hyeri faked a smile and Dasom ran into her embrace. They boys had taken the girl out to the park to give Hyeri a little rest time. She was used to them being close to the girl, at least she could rest a bit so she will have enough energy to work.

The boys smiled as the little girl rambled on what they had done for her. Hyeri smiled and pecked the little girl's cheek. She faced Bangtan who was still at her front door, smiling at Dasom. She told Dasom to take a shower and the girl nodded, skipping happily to her room to get her pyjamas before entering the toilet. Hyeri shook her head and smiled at the boys who were preparing to go off.

"Thanks guys for bringing her out. Do, um do you guys want to stay for dinner?" Hyeri asked and they looked at her weirdly. Hyeri tilted her head.

*What's wrong with dinner at my place? It's not like I'm a random stranger*

"Are you serious?" Namjoon asked and she shook her head and chuckled, inviting them into the house. The boys taked their shoes off eagerly and wandered around in awe. They have been to her house before but they had no time to wander around. Her house was super neat with a beautiful white and blue interior that fits Dasom and Hyeri's taste.

 

"Noona, you have a nice place~" Taehyung said and Hyeri chuckled. 

Jimin wandered and saw a photo. He looked at it closely and saw that it was Hyeri and Dasom at the park. They were feeding the ducks and someone was holding Hyeri's waist while taking the photo.

*He looks awfully familiar...Where have I seen this guy before?*

"Noona do you have a boyfriend?" With the mention of that, Hyeri whipped her head to face the boy who was holding the photo. Her eyes widened and she snatched that photo away from Jimin. The boy's eyes widened in shock.

"He was my Ex-bo-Husband" she twisted her words before they found out. If this guy wasn't her husband then who else would've been Dasom's 'father'?

*That was close. If I've said something else they'll probably think I'm a or Dasom's a child out of marriage. I don't want her to be called that*

"Ah, sorry noona if that upset you" Jimin looked down in guilt. Hyeri just chuckled and ruffled his hair. She placed the photo back where it was and gazed at it before giving the boy a small smile.

"Its okay~" Hyeri said and proceeded back to the kitchen to cook.  Dasom, who overheard the conversation, came to the living room after her shower and looked at the picture, then at her sister. She went to Hyeri and tugged on her skirt. Hyeri looked down and smiled at her sister.

"Mummy why is Hongbin oppa my daddy?" Hongbin was Hyeri's first and last boyfriend before she decided to run away from home. They loved each other a lot but once Hyeri ran away, she decided she wants to start a new life and leave all her past behind, even Hongbin.

That's one of the reasons why she changed her surname as well.

"Because Hongbin oppa was my only boyfriend and if i didn't say he was your appa then where would Dasom pop out from? Remember, you have to play along to make it easy for mummy" Dasom's eyes widened and she immediately nodded her head.

"True true. Okay~What happened to Hongbin appa anyways mummy? I miss him" Hyeri's smile tightened and she just sighed. She Dasom's cheek lovingly and sadly.

"Let's just say appa didn't really know mummy left him because of what happened to us okay? We wouldn't want to trouble appa. He's living a better life" Dasom understood and nodded her head. She saw Hyeri's sad face and pecked her cheek, giving Hyeri a cute smile she always uses to cheer the girl up.


"I can have a new appa mummy so don't worry. You've been the best mumm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter