Heart to heart talk

I'm Bangtan's What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update~ check the previous chapter before reading this one

 

The first person she called for was Suga. For the first time, she didn't see the playfullness in his eyes. He just looked at her and said 'why can't you stay?' 

That sentence almost made Hyeri tear up but she managed to put on a smile and gave him a big hug.

"There are reasons to my leave. Just to let you know, you have huge potential. Don't let anything get to you. When I come back to Korea, I expect you to be a world known song writer and rapper~ I want my rapper line be very popular and inspiring, like what you guys said you would do~" Suga laughed and gave her a small smirk. Giving one last look, he muttered a small good bye before leaving the room.

The next person was Hoseok. He was feeling a little nervous. He was scared that he would cry. Hyeri was leaving them so he would probably ball his eyes out for his favourite manager of all time.

Closing the door behind him, he gave a small smile and a wave to Hyeri. She just smiled and patted on the spot beside the bed  where suga sat.

"Hoseok-ah~You're an extremely gifted dancer. You're also a great rapper and you have outstanding potential to become a father one day. It's a really tough and cruel world out there and despite all the hate comments and insults you showed such a bright smile on stage. Continue that.

When I come back to Korea, I hope to see the rest of my rapper line just bursting with energy and make a name out there~ You guys, can do it. You guys can even be more popular than Big Bang" hearing those words coming out from Hyeri's mouth made Hoseok tear.

He gave Hyeri one big hug and Hyeri could just hug him back. Sure, 1 and 1/2 years wasn't that long but they bonded well through those years.

Since Hoseok can't really open his mouth, afraid he was going to croak and tear, he just placed something into Hyeri's hand.

She looked at it confusely only to see a note that said '   My letter in the scrapbook contains my feelings~ please read it~

Smiling, Hyeri nodded. Standing up, Hoseok muttered a small Goodbye and I'll miss you before going out.

Jimin came in next. He wouldn't meet eyes with Hyeri when he entered. When he bumped in to something, Hyeri just shook her head and giggled, pulling him down to sit next to her.

"Jimin-ah, from your powerful vocals to your really unstoppable love for girl group dances, you've got to be one of my favourite members so far. Reading your emotions wasn't easy but I'm glad you've slowly opened up to me. You're a great dancer and believe it or not, a much more powerful singer than the rest. Your basically perfect if you weren't so insecure about your body~

I like the Jimin I met before debut, cute, a little chubby and very innocent. Don't ever change~ You're lovable the way you are~ I know there's more to you that meets the eye so stay strong~"

Jimin smiled and gave Hyeri a big hug. He knew she would say something like that and it instantly made him feel better.

"Noona~When you're out there, don't forget us okay? And make sure you eat well and not zone out, We won't be able to help you~" he said teasingly and Hyeri just laughed.

"I'll call you guys over then~ now do me a favour and call that abnormal alien in~" Jimin laughed and got up. He gave Hyeri one last hug before saying I miss you and good bye to her. 

A knock was heard and Taehyung timidly went in. His hands were over his eyes, not making eye contact. Hyeri giggled and poked his waist, which made him flinch.

Laughing, Hyeri sat down and Taehyung followed afterwards, chuckling. When they settled down, everything was silent, until Hyeri spoke up

"Taehyung-ah, you're funny, outgoing and cheerful. It can be annoying but you never fail to cheer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter