I missed you...

I'm Bangtan's What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooryun was discharged a week later. The ones that knew had kept the secret of her being adopted by her abusive parents until further investigation.

"You got everything?" Hweji asked and Sooryun smiled and nodded. Hyesun helped take her bag and Hanseol helped Sooryun walk.

Once they reached the parking lot, Hyun Jae greeted Sooryun with a smile. He opened the door and Hanseol helped Sooryun get in the car and carefully placed the seatbelt on so it won't re-open the wound.

"You'll be resting until your stitches are off. Then we can start practicing for your comeback. I've informed Jayson that you're not gonna make it for the runway show. He sent flowers and balloons" Hyun Jae said. 

Hanseol looked behind and saw the flowers and balloons that Jayson, Sooryun's modelling manager, gave and blew a sigh.

"Damn you're one lucky girl" Hanseol said and Sooryun just laughed.

"Jayson is always like that. There was even a rumor that I was dating him once" Sooryun said and Hyesun laughed.

"I totally remembered that rumor! Min ho oppa was so shocked" Hyesun laughed. Hweji chuckled at the memory.

"Yunnie, you have to be more careful okay? We don't who is out to get you and why but we're still investigating the case" Hweji said.

"I don't get why they're planning on killing me unnie. I didn't do anything bad to them" Sooryun whispered. Hweji let out a sigh a patted her shoulder.

"Do you think, you want to ask your brother about it?" The car jerked to a stop and Sooryun winced. Hyun Jae turned around panically to see if Sooryun was hurt. Luckily, her wound was okay.

"Yah, oppa drive carefully. You're lucky it didn't re-open" Hweji scolded. Sooryun just laughed weakly.

The rest of the trip was silent. Sooryun and Hweji had fallen asleep. Hyesun and Hanseol played with their phones and Hyun Jae was busy driving.

Once they've reached the dorm, Hyesun helped Sooryun out of the car. Hweji got the flowers and balloons out and Hanseol carried her bags. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter