Makes my blood boil.

Like we always do.

 

Minju gasped and her eyes slightly enlarged due to the sudden shock. Minju’s mouth was left agape while Myungsoo smirked. He casually walked over, purposely bumping into her shoulder and bumped fists with his friends. The guys started to disperse around the room while Min Ju just stood rooted to the ground. ‘I can’t believe he is so nonchalant after what happened.’ “Mianhae Sungjong. I’m leaving.” She said without even glancing back.

 “Wait Minju-sshi! We can go home together if you want!” Sungjong tried to convince Minju into staying. SLAM! Everyone in the room flinched. “Someone made her angryyyyy~” Woohyun provoked Myungsoo. “Tsk tsk tsk” Hoya wagged his fingers at Myungsoo. “Shut up.” Myungsoo slapped his hand away and they all laughed. ‘So her name is Minju? I’ll take note of that.’

“What is wrong with that guy? I swear he makes my blood boil.” Minju bellowed while she gulped down the last drop of water. She wiped with the back of her hand and crushed the plastic water bottle. Minju went to a nearby bin and tried to shoot her rubbish in. It failed miserably so she had to pick it up. Furiously, she chucked the bottle into the bin. Minju placed her hands in her skirt and started to head back home. On the way, she found a stick on the curb so she picked it up. Min Ju snapped it into two to release her anger.

Minju made sure the main gate was locked before she went in. Lazily, she closed the front door and the lights. Minju placed her bag on the couch, turned the heater on and heated up some leftover beansprout soup. She went into her room and the lights. The house was neat and organised simply because Minju cleaned it every day, leaving no sight of dust bunnies behind.

Minju took a quick shower and turned off the tap. She wrapped herself with a towel and dried her hair using a smaller one. Minju rummaged through her drawers to find a clean undergarment. She slipped on her favourite pyjamas and trotted towards the kitchen to fill her empty stomach. Minju was really famished so she wolfed down all the dishes in a matter of minutes.

When Minju was done eating, she slumped down onto the sofa. She the television and flicked on some channels. The next thing she knew, she was already dozing off, curled up against the warm loveseat. 



 

Short update for today~ ><

 

CommentandSubscribe