Oh what the hell!

Like we always do.

 

Your POV

 

‘Ugh! Did he have to see me like that? I looked so weak and hopeless.’ I ran along the corridors while I furiously wiped my tears away. They were blurring my vision. I was running wherever my legs were taking me. My only priority was to run away and hide. I made a left turn and the next thing I knew, I missed a step and I was all prepared for the worst.

 

‘Hmm? Nothing?’ I put out my hands and tried using my sense of touch to feel my surroundings. My hands were flailing everywhere when I felt I smacked something. “Oof!”  Cautiously, I opened my eyes. When I saw who it was I instantly removed my hand and stood up properly. “The heck was that for? And not even a thank you? Jeez.” “I didn’t even ask you for help.” I raised an eyebrow and bluntly said it to him. ‘Whoops, you’re in for it Kim Minju’

 

“What a brat.” He walked off, annoyed by the fact that I didn’t even thank him for saving my sorry . “Ugh! All those guys are the same! Oh my god! I hate them so much.” I stormed off, purposely stomping my feet. I didn’t want to go back to class. Having so much happened, I was officially pissed off and stressed enough. So, going back to class would be one of the very least things I would do for now.

 

I was randomly smacking the walls of the school building with a stick I found while walking down the corridor. I stopped dead in my track as I furrowed my eyebrows. From where I was standing, I could hear faint screaming from the fan girls. “Are they freaking serious?” I mumbled to myself. Then the screaming faded. I continued what I was doing when I felt my hand being tugged and pulled along.

 

I stumbled a few steps and was dazed for a few seconds. I mean like come on. If you were busy minding your own business hitting the walls with a stick and someone decides to run pass by and pull you along, you’d get the shock of your life right? What don’t tell me you expect all that? I brought myself back to reality. “EXCUSE ME.” I pulled back my hand. The guy stopped running and ran his fingers through his hair. His back was facing me.

 

“Uh okay. I think you pulled me by accident.” I was about to walk away when he grabbed my arm. “Wait! Cover up for me will you? Please pretend you’re my girlfriend. Just once!” For a while, I was mesmerized by his eyes then his words echoed in my head. “Did you lose your screw somewhere while running mister?” I blatantly snapped at him. “Are you out of your mind? Never would I and I repeat NEVER become your fake girlfriend even if my life was to depend on it.”

 

I don’t think he was listening to me as his eyes were flickering back and forth. “Too late.” was the only thing I heard him say cause the next thing I knew, his lips were already crashed onto mine while his hands slithered around my waist.



 

Sorry it's short. But it's a double update today. I'm going out with my ten years bestfriend tomorrow so i'm suppose sleep early but i'm staying up for you guys. Hehehez.

 

CommentandSubscribe