Silly Myungsoo.

Like we always do.

 

Your POV

 

I brisk-walked towards the shop and pushed open the glass door. The bells on the handle jingled as I entered. Smiling, I went up to the counter and looked over at the variety of flavours to choose from.

 

‘Sticky chocolate, mint, strawberry, mocha, vanilla- AHHHH ALL OF THEM ARE IRRESISTABLE.’ I peered at the ice cream through the glass panel and ‘drooled’. Just then I heard a jingle coming from the entrance which was followed by light footsteps. I smirked and waited for a brief moment before I moved to the side. As expected, Myungsoo stumbled forward but his hands reached out on time. He pushed himself off the counter and placed his hands inside his pockets.

 

Myungsoo cleared his throat and pretended to look at the ice-cream. “Which flavour do you want?” I hid my face and giggled at his silliness. “Yah.” He called out to me. I snorted a bit and quickly clamped my hands over my mouth to suppress my laughter. “Yah what’s so funny?” His right leg took one step to face me. I giggled some more while shaking my head.

 

Embarrassed and slightly frustrated, Myungsoo swirled me around so that I would face him. “Phew.” I took a big breath, pinched my lips together and stopped laughing. Myungsoo raised one of his eyebrows and rolled his eyes. I straightened myself and ordered a double scoop sticky chocolate ice cream with caramel sauce while Myungsoo ordered himself a triple scoop chocolate mint ice cream with waffle biscuits.

 

We sat at the seat by the glass window and I started to practically devour my ice-cream. “Yummmm-meh! I love ice cream!” I exclaimed while pushing the empty bowl to the middle of the table. Then I looked over at Myungsoo’s share. He was slowly eating his and he was jabbing the last scoop of ice cream. “What?” He asked me. I quickly turned away and looked outside. “Aren’t you going to finish that?” I heard him smirk. “You can have it.” I turned back and looked at him.

 

“Jinjja? Uwah, thanks! You’re the best! Jjang! ” I did a double thumbs up before taking my spoon and shoving the ice cream down my throat. My head automatically perked up when I heard him chuckle. “You got something right here.” He pointed at the corner of his lips. “Here?” I asked with my big doe eyes. “No, here. My right is your right.” I tried to it away. “Done?” He just gave me an are-you-kidding-me look, took a napkin and started to wipe the smudge. I stared at him, surprised for a moment but quickly pulled back and snatched the napkin away from him. “I-I can do it myself.”

 

Myungsoo just shrugged and laid back on his seat, his eyes still on me. I looked around, feeling awkward. “You look beautiful.” “Huh?” My heart raced at his comment. “You wore something cute, just like I told you too.” He gave me one of his heart-melting smiles. “I-I did it for myself.” I stubbornly denied. “Reeeeeeally?” He was taunting me now. “Yes.” I stated confidently. Myungsoo chuckled while I stuck my tongue out at him.

 

I let go of the glass door and rubbed my arms. “So umm, see you tomorrow.” I waved at him shyly. “Yeah see you.” Myungsoo did a little saluting sign before walking off. I watched his back disappear into the dark and clutched onto my purse. I turned the opposite direction to head home. As it was dark and getting really late, I walked double my usual speed. I reached home and fumbled for the keys in my purse. I took it out and unlocked the door.

 

I went inside and closed the door, making sure that it made the ‘clack’ sound. I pushed a lock of my hair behind my ear and the living room lights. *gasp* “O-o-oppa!”