Its a date?

Like we always do.

 

“And so if 4x2+1-2x2+2=8—“ “Psst!” Min Ju was distracted from her work. Min Ju craned her neck to see a Sungjong who was trying to pass a letter to her. ‘What?’ Min Ju mouthed to him. Sungjong flicked the paper and it landed on her table. Min Ju glared at it as if it was dangerous before deciding to open it and read it.

Tell Hyorin we’re sorry. On behalf of Dongwoo hyung.

-Infinite

Your POV

I turned to him only to see that he was busy doing his work. ‘Ugh, he distracts me from doing my work but ignores me when I pay attention to him.’ “Min Ju, I believe you are able to solve this equation then, seeing you are not trying it out as I instructed.” Mrs Kyu caught me. ‘Crap.’ I solved the equation smoothly and went back to my seat. Lessons were over before I knew it and students barged out the doors.

I packed my stationaries and went over to Hyorin’s table. “Hyorin, here.” I passed her the crumpled letter. Hyorin traced over the words as she read. She crushed the note, aimed it and skillfully shot it into the bin. She folded her arms on the table and placed her head on them. I sighed and stooped down to her level. “Hyung where are you going?” “I need her.” ‘What’s all the ruckus about?’ I wondered and went to the door. The door swished open and revealed two panting guys. “Ack!” I yelped, stumbling backwards. “Perfect there you are.” Myungsoo said as he pulled me along with him.

“What? Wait, where are you taking me?” I tried to loosen his grip on me. “Just follow me.” I was dragged to the canteen and girls -or most likely better known to be as fangirls- were crowding around. I looked at Myungsoo questioningly as he breathed in and out. “That does not show any prove oppa.” One of them, possibly the leader, slyly said as she went up to him and traced her fingers on his chest. ‘.’ Myungsoo shoved her hands away. “Then what more prove do you need to satisfy yourself?” He asked, almost raising his voice.

“I never see you go out with her.” Another one said. “Oppa, you’re not lying to us about already having a girl aren’t you?” She gasped. They all turned to look at me. ‘Hell yeah he is.’ I shuffled my feet together. “We don’t have to tell the whole world that we went out.” Myungsoo lamely made an excuse. “But we need to know! To see if it’s really true!” Another one pressed on. “Fine. You can ask Min where we are going to this Sunday if you don’t believe me.” “Huh?” I looked at him wide-eyed. “Come on baby, you don’t have to hide it.” He held my hands. ‘BABY?!’ “He just called her baby!” They started to whisper and gossip. ‘WHY IS HE HOLDING MY HANDS?’ I dig my nails into his so that he would let go. Surprisingly, he didn’t.

“Where are you going?” the ‘leader’ was impatient to know. “Huh? Oh, umm. We’re going to the park this Sunday to have my favourite ice-cream.” I stated bluntly.

“That is so sweet.”

“That is so unfair, I’m so jealous.” Everyone started whispering again.

“Exactly. Now are you happy? Do you believe that i really love my yobeo?” Myungsoo pulled me to his chest. He smiled while he pressed his lips on my hair. I could feel my whole body burning up. The tip of my ears and cheeks felt hot and my heartbeat was not at its normal speed. All the girls left the canteen feeling dejected.

When they left, he pulled away from me and searched my eyes. “You okay?” He asked. ‘Is this even the guy that I despised so much a few days ago?’ I absentmindedly nodded. “I guess it’s a date then.” He smiled warmly and let go of me. “Huh?” I returned to reality. “You said it yourself didn’t you? This Sunday? We’re going to the park for your favourite ice cream.” I mentally slapped myself. “I-I didn’t think you’d take it seriously.” “I’ll wait for you at the fountain near the florist. Wear something cute okay?” Myungsoo walked out the canteen doors. ‘What just happened?’



 

Okay yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn. I'm going to sleep now. *sleepily rubs eyes* (:

 

CommentandSubscribe