Pissed off Dongwoo.

Like we always do.

 

Your POV

 

Hyorin and I held our trays and scurried back to the table. Sungjong patted a seat next to him but I shook my head  and sat next to Hyorin instead. I took a small sip of my chocolate milk and unwrapped the wrapper of my sandwich. Slowly, I bit into the warm bread that was layered with cheese. I had a thing for cheese. I chewed the food awkwardly as the atmosphere started to get tense. Luckily, Hyorin was around. She knows how to start a conversation without  embarrassing herself, like how I usually would.

“So,” she started with glinting eyes. “Heard you guys are newcomers. I’m Park Hyorin, nice to meet chu~ Mind introdu-“ “That’s Sunggyu, he’s Hoya, Woohyun there, you know Sungjong, lil kid there’s Sungyeol, this is Myungsoo and I’m Dongwoo. You got it?” He introduced his friends all in one breath and gave Hyorin an irritated look. “Wha-“ Hyorin was baffled at his cold appearance. “Well I’m sorry for making you pissed off mister. You sound like I did something wrong to you even though we just met. ” Hyorin hissed and narrowed her eyes at him. Myungsoo stared at me hard. I avoided his gaze and looked down at my tray as I pushed back the loose strands of my hair behind my ear. ‘What the hell, why are you looking at me? Your friend was the one who started it.’

“My mother used to say that we shouldn’t talk or bicker while we are eating. Come on guys, this is such an inappropriate place and time to fight.” Sungyeol calmed them down. “Well obviously his mother didn’t raise him right.” Hyorin stated in a-matter-of-fact tone. “CRASH!” The next thing I knew, the table was being flipped off the floor and Dongwoo was breathing heavily, his fists clenched into balls. The students in the canteen screamed while those in the hallways piled around the door to see what was happening.

“What? Cat got your tongue?” Hyorin purposely irked him. “Hyorin-ah, I don’t think you should arouse him any further. “ I pleaded her to stop. “Min! Didn’t you see? He’s the one who started it!” I could tell that Hyorin was extremely unhappy. “Don’t you dare, talk about MY mother, like that, EVER again. Understood?” Dongwoo said it to Hyorin word by word to make sure she was clear. Hyorin nonchalantly pursed and looked somewhere else. ‘This girl! Asking for trouble.’ I face-palmed myself. “YAH.” He screamed at her.

“She has a name.” I pointed that out. “I wasn’t talking to you.” Dongwoo harshly told me off and turned back to Hyorin.”YAH ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?” He yelled at her. He was advancing towards her. The moment he held his hands out, I screamed at him. ‘That was it. That was my last straw.’ “IT’S PARK HYORIN DAMN IT. AND STOP SCREAMING. IS THIS YOUR FATHER’S SCHOOL OR ARE YOU TRYING TO ACT LIKE IT IS? AND DON’T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HER JERK.” I grabbed Hyorin’s hand and dragged her outside.

I pushed my fringe back and stomped the ground in frustration. Hyorin stared at me for a moment and opened to say something. “That. Was. Awesome.” She looked at me with sparkly eyes. I gave her an agitated look. “Stop looking at me like that. I only saved your sorry .” “It’s a compliment.” “Well thank you.” I sarcastically replied. Hyorin stuck her tongue out. “What was that for?” I placed my hands on my hips.

“Min.” Her expression turned solid serious. “Nice face you got there.” I rolled my eyes. “ I forbid you from hanging out with that guy.” “I have no intention either.” I gave her a weird look. She smiled at me and linked her arms through mine. “You better not.” With that, we walked back to class.



 

Today is the day yorobeun ಠ◡ಠ Its MAMA2011SG chingus<3 Well, have a great day ahead! Cause i know i am going to c:

 

CommentandSubscribe