Another Sung

Like we always do.

 

Your POV.

 

“I so didn’t agree! Ugh! Who does he think he is?” I clenched my teeth and fist while I strode over to the canteen. I halt to a stop when I noticed a familiar figure standing near the dustbin with both her arms crossed and eyebrows raised. ‘ Whoops, wrong move.’ Slowly, I backed away while I thought of a plan. “YAH KIM MINJU!” Her scream startled me and I stumbled a few steps backwards. “W-w-w-what?!” I stuttered. “COME BACK HERE.” “W-WHY?” “CAUSE I SAID SO.” I looked left, then right, and placed both my palms together in front of my face and yell back at her. “I’M SO SORRY HYORIN!” With that, I dashed off before she could grab me. “WHY YOU LITTLE!” I heard her voice trail behind me as I sped towards the nearest exit.

 

I was panting and perspiring. I could barely breathe and collapse anytime. I found a door that looked like it could lead me to somewhere. Curious, I held the handle and gave it a little push. It opened with the slightest force and gave out a meek creak. “Uwah, it’s the rooftop. All these years, I didn’t know we had one that was accessible, and are students even allowed here?” I shrugged my shoulders as I went in. The breeze was making my hair sway softly. I decided to look for a sheltered spot.

 

I was walking with both hands behind my back when I poked my head over a corner. “Ah! There’s a nice shade.” I slowly sat on the ground and stared at the scenery. Instinctively, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the breeze. When my eyelids fluttered open, the first thing I saw was a boy with neatly combed hair and neatly buttoned and tucked in shirt, squatting down in front of me. “Ho my god.” I exaggerated and placed one of my hands on my chest. “Did I disturb you?” He asked me politely. “Hell yeah you did.” ‘It’s one of those guys who saw me in the cafeteria.’

 

“Oh. Should I leave then?” He pouted. “I’m no one to decide.” “Guess I’ll be leaving then.” I bit my lower lip when he said that. Half of me wanted him to stay while half of me wanted him to leave. He was walking towards the exit when I called him. “WAIT! You-you-you c-can s-s-stay.” I stuttered. ‘What is wrong with me.’ “Really? Yay! I knew you’d let me stay with you Min Ju-sshi.” He clapped his hands in delight. “How do you know my name?” I gasped. ‘Was he some kind of stalker?’ “Of course I know you!” He beamed brightly at me. ‘I know he saw me, well in an awkward situation, and in class, but I never introduced myself to him before.’ I stared at him. "Kim Minju~ That's a nice name" I gawked at him. 'How does he know so much about me?' Then realization hit me. 'Of course he knows my name, what are nametags for then?' “I’m Sungjong! Lee Sungjong from your class. I’m new here. Recognize me now?”

 

“Yes. You’re one of those guys who saw me in the canteen earlier. Anyway, why are you here? Wait how do you know I’m here? Omo, did Hyorin send you to spy on me?” I pointed accusingly at him. “Hyorin? Is that the girl who’s always with you?” “Yeah her. Did she?” He giggled then shook his head innocently. “Nope, I came here by myself. I like it here.” ‘He looks…harmless.’ “So why are you here?” He asked me, earning a why-do-you-need-to-know look from me. “I’m just asking~” He looked somewhere else. I sighed and answered him. “I’m running away from people.” I got angry at the thought of that guy and scared at the thought of Hyorin. “That sounds like fun.” He diverted his attention back to me and smiled. “How is that fun idiot?” I was getting pissed off. “And wipe that smile of your face.”

 

“Girl you need to chill.” He said in a diva like manner. “What the? Do you usually talk like that?” “No. Haha, but I do so to cheer people up.” He smiled at me, again. But this time, I let him so, because I found him different. Somehow, he’s not like those other guys I’ve known.



 

Like finally! Chapter is up~ Yorobeunnnnnnn, I am awfully sorry for not updating for such a looooooooooooooong time. Omg i feel sho bad. ): To make it up to you guys, i will give you people loads of chapters okay? Please forgive meeeeeee and please don't unsubscribe. Booooooo i feel sho guilty. Yet again, mianhe yorobeun! >w<

 

CommentandSubscribe